me

vinihunt

Hola..

I am the moderater of NM forum. The Founder of this MM asked me and I said sure...and I hope I can be able to answer the questions or ask question if u have any! I want our NM forums to look good with no fightin, insulting or anything bad about NM hunting!!

and yes NMHUNTNUTT is right! I forgot to mention that I myself am a DEAF avid hunter and fisherman! I am glad I met him and hope to continue our friendship and go on a smokepole hunt with him up in unit 52 sometime in the future! huntin with him for big game! Hope to meet the rest of u on MM..mozey, crazymaes, crazyaboutcoues,LCHC,Lionking, nmmuley and others. I hope to meet Balz on the oryx hunt in 2 weeks. I know JAMARO!!!you all can idenfity me by when I say I can't hear, u know it is me if any of u meet me in the mountain. I have a blue honda fourtrax 4x4 on track not off road and drive black dakota 4 door with elk and deer decals!

Communicating with me is easy! really! some people I met thought "oh no!" hard to talk, but really not! if you have patience and use gestures, or write down on paper etc etc the rest of it will be fine! I can read lips pretty good but speak not really!!! I am tryin my best! If my wife is with me, she can interpret for me because she is fluent in American Sign Language.

I have a great wife Teresa, 2 tuff little rascal sons named Elijah and Zachary. My wife is awesome, she knows that I love to be in the mountains or out fishin..I am so fortunate to have her, she allows me to have many mounts in our house even though she hates the way the javelina looks, but she is ok with it! and I have my dad and brother, few cousins, friends who I love to go hunting with! of course I enjoy to be with them if I don't have tag to hunt

I go with my deaf friends also and help them on hunting/fishin too!!

Vinny aka vinihunt

489f6cd20d25d2ac.jpg

Good post Mr. Moderator!!

I may be from TX and now live in AZ, but I still spend alot of time in NM.. I'm on the NM forum quite a bit keeping up with the what nots and whats happenings in NM. Good to see its going to be policed by a good dude!!

Vinni, Im going to PM you for a bit of info on a gunt we're planing in the near future.

Hey Brother.. Great post... but you could summed it up by saying...

My name is Vini, I have a great family and I KILL A TON OF CRAP...
:)

Guys you should see... When Vini and I used to work in the same building there were always crows around his truck... I think it is because they new that sooner or later that truck was going to lead to a gut pile....

J-dawg

www.chasingtherut.com

Vini, hope to run across you someday so I can say hi in person. I remember you from another site a long time ago.

Just for those that dont know Vini, he is always helpful and friendly as long as I can remember reading his posts.

Hey vin,I think we have the best state forum.And you do a great job as moderator.I knew you had a disabillity but always known its never slowed you down as a father and as a hunter.Like MOZ said."Is there not a unit that youve killed something in".My door is always open to you.Keep up the good work.Stop by when your in 52.

ur all so cool!!! thanks hunting buddies!!! and thanks goes to NMTAXI for bring me to alaska!!
It is almost a year that I visited alaska! now time to go fishin again and huntin season is near!!! WISH U ALL GOOD LUCK! AND BE SAFE! also make sure try post some pictures so we all can drool!!!
489fa80572158765.jpg

vinihunt

Vini,

You do a great job moderating this forum, keep up the good work! Our paths crossed last year on a snowy December elk hunt in unit 51 and hopefully they will cross again in the near future. Good luck on all your hunts this season and I cant wait to see the pics and read the stories.

Michael

Vinni,

Keep up the good work and keep filling the tags out successful. Nice shots of the Alaska game that you guys got, was that your Moose or Dan's? very nice.
What part of NM you live in?

Brian

It would be a real pleasure to meet you Vini.

I'll be in 34 from the 7th till the end of season.
I need to try that BBQ place in Cloudcroft. If you are going to be in the vicinity let me know. I'll buy.

Looking forward to meeting the man behind the name as well in a couple of weeks

Jordan

Hey Vini,
words shared over this site cannot express the graditude I have for our friendship.You are the first person I met from here years ago, and hope to have that hunt with you , maybe 2009 is our year to share a camp fire and some green chili....

Vinny,

As always, the right man for the job. Nice picture of you and family. Let me guess, that pic was taken at Lagunitas, Ha?

Can't wait to get out this next weekend. Unit 52 muzzle antelope. My wife Gail and son Francisco Jr. will be hunting. This is the first time in 16 years that I will not be carrying a muzzleloader on this hunt. Gail drew for this hunt and Jr. will be using the landowner tag that I usually use. That's cool. It's all about the wife and kids now. We have been shooting some new muzzleloading powder. It's called blackhorn 209. Great stuff, very clean burning, accurate, no more swabbing in between shots, and no more stuck breech plugs. You got to check it out. The real test will be this weekend. Gail and Jr. have been shooting a bunch...they are ready. Hopefully we can post some success next week. If not, that cool. It's all about spending some quality time together. Taco Bell is always open till midnight if we can't get some antelope meat. My trigger finger is itchy though. I think I found a decent rifle antelope tag near Springer. Dad has to play too.

Vinny, keep up all the good work with MM and keep being an excellent husband, father, son, and friend. Good luck with all future hunts and future endeavors. Stop by, when you are over in TP. Maybe on of these days we spend some time cooking over a "disco" at hunting camp.

To all MM members, thanks for all the positive things you provide to this site. Keep it up and let's make VINIHUNT proud of the number one State Forum.

Francisco aka CRAZYELK

Nice hearing from you Vin, you've been awol for a while man but looks like it was for good reason. I look forward to seeing more pictures and posts from you this year as I'm sure you will be responsible for some brown hitting the ground this fall. See ya' in the mountains.

-Cody (Elktrout)

Vinny,

Your a great moderator, really enjoyed the pictures, and finding out some things about you. Hope to meet you some day.

muzzletim

Vinihunt!!

I have hung with you but have not had the pleasure to hunt or fish with you, maybe someday we can get together and do it. I think the boys would have a blast together I will be jumping around come hunting season and would love to met up with you some time! I know we missed each other on last years hunt/scouting trip in unit 17 soi maybe next time.

Great job on being the moderator!! Keep up the good work!

Lionking
47d81ada2754674f.jpg

I'm sure we met on the football field years ago and I hope to meet you on a different field out hunting. Here's my hunting schedule for 2008-early 2009.

Aug. 16 - Southern archery antelope (clients)
Aug. 23-24 - rifle antelope Northern hunt (clients)
Sept. 13-14 - Southern rifle antelope (clients)
Sept. 19-24 - archery elk in 16B (my hunt)
Oct. 11-12 - Rhodes Canyon Oryx Hunt (my brothers hunt)
Nov. 1-5 - Mule Deer hunt (clients)
Nov. 15-19 - Mule Deer hunt (clients)
Jan. 1-15 - Mule Deer hunt in 2C (my hunt)
Jan. 1-5 - Mule Deer in Central NM (clients)
March 21-22 - Stallion Oryx hunt (wife)

I'll be in the field for a few hunts this year and hopefully our paths will cross.

Thanks for all that you do for MM and NM.

Happy hunting Vini.

LCHC

Thanks for the pictures and letting us know about you! You seem like a great person and maybe we can run into each other some time out in the field. Hopefully I have some pictures to post this year, have had a few year drought! Hopefully this will be the year to break out of that!! Good luck all!

Vinny, much thanks for the great job that you do. Like ktc says, the NM thread is the best on MM. I think you can take a big part of the credit for that. The best pics on this site are you together with your boys.

I'm looking forward to the day you, me, crazeymaez, and BIGBULL48 get together to do some shed hunting. You'll probably show us all up, but it'll still be great! Don't worry about finding too many, Miguel is always glad to help you pack a few extra out... ;-)

LAST EDITED ON Aug-12-08 AT 07:22AM (MST)[p]Guys..

I knew NM forum is the best!!! hope to meet u all on the field or whatever cross our paths!! and NM are awesome place to hunt and fishin!!

crazyelk..yes it was at Laguitas! and I need to stop by at ur office and visit!

lionking-ur wife work in same building where I work!!

LCHC...envy of u goin on lots of huntin trip with clients!

mozey...I might need a lesson or 2 from u guys on the shed hunting and trailcam!!

everyone!! ur all so cool!!

keep it up!!!

Vinihunt

WapitiBob,

I'll be in 34 as well starting the 9th. My first hunt in NM and I am excited. BBQ sounds good and even better since you're buying, LOL!

Vini,

If WapitiBob is buying the BBQ, I'll buy the brews. Love that family portrait, good job and thanks for stepping up as mod.

Ed
48a19b593bb35507.jpg

www.huntpacks.com

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom