MM Chat Room

Cass

Very Active Member
Yea know I stop in here every night after work / school and never see anyone in the chat room, I'll be in there for a few hours just idling if anyone wants to Chat.
Lets put this chatroom to some use guys.

-Cass

SO

YOU'VE GOT TIME TO CHAT IN THE CHAT ROOM,BUT NOT ENOUGH TIME TO EDIT & SEND ME THE MOVIE HUH???

I DON'T CARE THERE IS NO KILL SEEN,I JUST WANT TO SEE THE BULLS,OR THE BULL!!!

IT'S TIME YOU FESS UP cASS,I'D LIKE TO SEE THE MOVIE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHICH CAME FIRST??? c'ASS OR OH-OH???

Im in need of a Cable for my Camera Bobcat, the Only place that sells it is the JVC Company Directly. Don't worry bud when I have it on the computer you will get your copy.

-Cass

O-O knows where to get cables, are you gonna let him "one-up" ya Cass?

Mike
at235.gif

WOW

THESE TWO ARE MORE LIKE EACH OTHER BY THE DAY!!!

THIS 'NO CABLE' EXCUSE WORKED SO WELL FOR OH-OH,NOW c'ASS IS TRYING IT TOO!!!

AT LEAST I'VE BEEN PROMISED MY COPY AGAIN!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WAITING PATIENTLY FOR THE NEVADA MOVIE!!!

What cable excuse?
I must be cast in the blue because I have no idea what he does on here anymore :(

-Cass

OH-OH LOST HIS USB CABLE,SWORE UP AND DOWN THERE WASN'T ANOTHER ONE ON EARTH!!!

NOW YOU'VE LOST YOUR CABLE!!!

I GUESS IF YOU GUY'S LOSE YOUR CABLES IN RETURN WE GET NO MOVIES???

THE ONLY bobcat WAITING FOR FOOTAGE OF BLONDES ON HORSES AND TROPHY BULL'S IN NEVADA BUT TO NO AVAIL!!!

Thanks for the entertainment tonight in chat Cass, you really are a hoot.

Mike
at235.gif

Mines not a USB Cable.
I have a UBS Cable which I can only put the Still IMages I took with the Camera Which are none onto my computer. I need an iNet Cable

-Cass

I think Cass and Old Organ are Siamese twins, connected together at the cable, so only one can use it at a time.

I posted my pics as soon as I found a cable... Yes there were pictures, they do exist. I dont think cass really has any video, so don't get your hopes up guys, you wont ever see any movie.

You two ought to partner up on making a video. It might do pretty well. Just do a comedy hunting video. Have Cass play the great white elk guide and if he plays the part seriously you might have something there. "Quest for World Record bucks & bulls" Do a behind the scenes: day in the life of cass. Showing all his hunting influences including his Uncles, and life on the strip, VEGAS STYLE.

I CAN HEAR IT NOW!!!

c'ASS HAS A ONE OF A KIND NEEDED CABLE!!!

HE HAS THE ONLY COMPUTER IN THE WORLD THAT USES THAT CABLE!!!

WELL,THERE GOES ANY CHANCE OF EVER SEEING THE MOVIE!!!

MAYBE GIVE OH-OH A CALL,IT TOOK HIM A LONG TIME TO COME UP WITH HIS CABLE BUT HE FINALLY DID IT!!!

THE ONLY bobcat HEARING A NEVER ENDING BOOK OF EXCUSES!!!

No I found the Cable I needed, It's up at Best Buy. It's a 4bit / 6 Bit Firewire I.Link Cable. Im going to pick it up tommorrow.

-Cass

I've stopped in there a few times myself nobody was in there. Bet it could be a kik in the ass with a few guys in there just bs'n, would be interesting to see some type what, maybe 1 or 5 words a minute, you could carry on a good convo with a half a dozen guys typing a total of maybe 60 words an hour?, let alone a complete sentence, just kiding ya'll, oops! see i'm starting it myself, now i'm froze up tighter than a bull's ass come fly time...a loss for a complete sentence, hmmm! guess I betta stay outta thair two, whatch ya'll tink?, no offeance ta anybodde, jist funnin ya'll! dang nabbit I jest hate sumbody whose thanks he's ms spellcheck!, maybe ifin I spit my baccy out I'r can type betta and stay wif ta rest of ya bouys! Is it I before e cept afta c? HOOKED ON PHONIX WOKS FOR ME!...Greg
p.s. I took the Evylin Wood head sped readin cuorse it improved my readin 100 parcent two, so now's I jest zip threw the posts faster than all get out!

GJM

JUST WONDERING IF YOU'RE READY TO RUN THE V-10???

WE JUST DIALED A 'DOG' IN THAT WILL CRANK THE TIRES ON DRY PAVEMENT AT 50 MPH!!!

JUST WONDERING IF YOU'VE RACED AND OUT RUN ANYBODY UP PARLEYS LATELY???

THE ONLY bobcat NOT TRYING TO 'STIR IT',JUST WONDERING IF YOU'RE STILL AS FAST AS YOU THINK YOU ARE???

>No I found the Cable I
>needed, It's up at Best
>Buy. It's a 4bit /
>6 Bit Firewire I.Link Cable.
>Im going to pick it
>up tommorrow.
>
>
>
>-Cass

Sounds like a 2 bit story to me ;-)

snicker snicker.......

Mike
at235.gif

Damn BOBCAT just missed you was there last week *sigh* LOL, now you know darn well I can't break them at 50, was born in the dark but it wasn't last night, and about stiring it? heck that's your game just nobody wants to play with ya in your sand box except me and a few others from time to time!Oh and one other thing was 6 below here this mornin with a 25 below wind chill kinda nice to just walk out and turn the key to start that pig of a v-10 with no plug in and walk back into the house...Greg

GJM

THIS TRUCK WILL BREAK THEM AT 50 AND IT WAS LAST NIGHT!!!

I'LL BET THE V-10 HEATER WAS THROWING WARM AIR 45 MINUTES BEFORE THIS DOG WAS,JUST DOESN'T WANT TO WARM UP!!!

NO PROBLEM WITH STARTING IT,IT AIN'T BEEN COLD ENOUGH FOR A REAL TEST,IF IT GOES TO -40 WE'LL FIND OUT HOW GOOD IT IS???

ONE OF THESE DAYS I'M GONNA THROW SOME SMOKE IN YOUR FACE,YOU AIN'T GONNA LIKE IT THOUGH,NOT ONLY WILL YOU NOT BE ABLE TO BREATHE,YOU'RE NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO SEE EITHER!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WAITING FOR THE DAY!!!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-04 AT 02:52PM (MST)[p]Well been with this site for a while now and so far have seen...Bobcat, Bobcatbess, and now BobcatBEST!, I wonder which cat scratches the highest on the tree? Hear fur prices are goin thru the roof this yr, mite have to boil the ol jump traps and try to catch a few!...Greg

GREG

YOU MUST BE FAIRLY NEW TO THIS SITE???

THERES BEEN MORE FRICKEN WANNA-BE bobcats THAN ANY OTHER HANDLE ON THIS SITE!!!

THERES WAY MORE THAN YOU MENTIONED!!!

THE THING I REALLY GET A KICK OUT OF IS THE ONLY ONES WITH ENOUGH #ALLS TO NOT HIDE BEHIND THEIR COMPUTER IS bobcats AND bobcattrapper!!!

YA SEE,GROWING UP EVERYBODY SAID GEE,THATS A DIFFERENT & UNUSUAL HANDLE,NOW EVERYBODY WANTS IT,I SHOULD OF PUT A PATENT ON THE NAME I GUESS!!!

YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE THESE WANNA-BE'S,JUST TO GUTLESS TO POST THEIR NAME I GUESS???

WHO THE ##CK KNOWS,IT MIGHT BE THE 'MESS' AGAIN???

THE ONLY bobcat,THERES ONLY ONE REAL ONE,THERES ONLY ONE THAT OFFERS FREE HIGH ELEVATION TUNE-UPS IN THE HIGH COUNTRY,THERES ONLY ONE THAT AGGITATES C'ass AND OH-OH,THERES ONLY ONE THAT GUARANTEE'S GJM THAT HE'LL BE BREATHING BLACK SMOKE UP PARLEYS,THE LIST GOES ON AND ON!!!

Bobcatbess,

If "bobcat" has a patent on the name I will change it (just for you). Not really sure who the other bobcats are and don't really care. Just looking for a little inf. from this site.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom