Montana Draw Results

I know the deadline is fast approaching for NR deer applications but i can't remember when the draw results come out?

Thanks

7 Mag

didnt draw a deer only tag, im glad. it didnt work into my plan for this year but i wanted the point . i would like them to have points only .

I drew, but the group I hunt with didn't, being the odd man out I applied separatly. I agree I wish there was a PP only option in montana so we could control when we would draw a little better. Oh well another solo elk/deer hunt for me, and still have more pending apps to go.:)

I drew this year. I had zero points. I think points, just put you behind the 8-Ball. To me, they are just another form of "TAX" that I hate. We pay enough money for these tags. If you all stop paying extra for the points we would all be even. You would pay less for your tags.
End of rant on points.

Yeah baby! Drew again this year with 0 points; hopefully I can put a nice bull and buck on the ground come the fall! Good luck to those that got tags!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom