Mule Deer Tattoos

Nothing better than some “Fred Bear” inspired mule deer ink.

52B520C5-3CD2-493B-8DB6-00B35DA57EAA.jpeg

I thought was Chester in his younger days?
Pretty sure it’s chesthair’s pic from his high school days before his 75 strong Mt Ops challenge slightly after the dog chew launch but still all encompassing and in good standing with the feds 501c standing.

Besides the tat's obvious appeal to the fairer gender, that pair of c1977 "Sally Fields" are also guaranteed gal-getters.

I say go for it ridgerunner.

Yes but if someone that has tats ask what people think and you say you don't like tats then they get lissed as LGBTQ people do. I don't like tats but if ya want them why does it bother you if you ask and I say I don't ? At least getting a tat of things is better than putting some girlfriend or wife's name tatted then you break up. LMAO.
OK, Tupenator has some nice work though. I saw a guy that was showing off armpit tats. He said it wasn't painful. Must of found some good Fentanyl, lol.

Yes but if someone that has tats ask what people think and you say you don't like tats then they get lissed as LGBTQ people do. I don't like tats but if ya want them why does it bother you if you ask and I say I don't ? At least getting a tat of things is better than putting some girlfriend or wife's name tatted then you break up. LMAO.
OK, Tupenator has some nice work though. I saw a guy that was showing off armpit tats. He said it wasn't painful. Must of found some good Fentanyl, lol.
I sorta understand. I spent a bazillion years in the Navy. Not one tattoo. I don't care if other folks have one or not.

If I get one, it's gonna have a hunting connection.

I sorta understand. I spent a bazillion years in the Navy. Not one tattoo. I don't care if other folks have one or not.

If I get one, it's gonna have a hunting connection.
That is what I was saying. If they want em it isn't my body. I see a typo I made, lol.

Here’s a fellow trump supporting buddy of mines tattoo, inspired in part after eating his NR pahvant Archery guided tag, it pays homage to the WLH crew and is Steele a good daily reminder of memories made and friendships galvanized through the grind of a slow rut hunt with some of the best in the business.

13DFB5D0-6868-42D9-BDA4-261AA18644C2.jpeg

I saw a dragon tattoo once that I wish I could unsee.
Similar to this I once saw a peacock tattooed high on a womans thigh. The tail hung down her leg and the last feather was fashioned, instead of like a peacocks feather, to look like a mans pen!$. She introduced herself by telling me she had a nine inch (pea)**** hanging down her leg. I called her bluff and she hiked her dress up and showed me.

True story

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom