Multi Season Hunts

It Doesn't Really Matter!

Things Are Changing!

I've Got an UN-PUNCHED/UN-USED 2022 Multi Season Tag I'm Gonna Send Hossy So He can Cut It Up & Mix It In With His Favorite Soup!:D

Things Are Changing!

I've Got an UN-PUNCHED/UN-USED 2022 Multi Season Tag I'm Gonna Send Hossy So He can Cut It Up & Mix It In With His Favorite Soup!:D
Negative Waves.jpg

Things Are Changing!

Things Are Changing!

Why didn't you cut it up before? I've been told the basin is a wildlife desert, why are you buying tags?

If you have drawn one of these tags, which season did you harvest the animal??

Rifle.

Was a rifle hunter previous. Did multiseason so I could try archery like probably most of the dudes who did.

Muzzy was pretty hit and miss. Most years the elk had already crossed into Wyoming

WTF Difference Does It Make Rather I Cut It Up Before Or After If I Didn't Go?

You've Wanted My UN-PUNCHED Tags For Years!

I Can't Cut Em Up & Send Em To You If I Don't Buy Some Tags!

JUDAS Hossy!

Decide What You Want & Quit Changing Your Mind!

I've Got Enough Tags Layin Around Here To Make You Choke while trying To Eat The Soup!

Why didn't you cut it up before? I've been told the basin is a wildlife desert, why are you buying tags?

Things Are Changing!

Bess what was the biggest bull you passed up on your hunt? And what was the biggest bull you seen?

No ill intentions just genrally curious.

WTF Difference Does It Make Rather I Cut It Up Before Or After If I Didn't Go?

You've Wanted My UN-PUNCHED Tags For Years!

I Can't Cut Em Up & Send Em To You If I Don't Buy Some Tags!

JUDAS Hossy!

Decide What You Want & Quit Changing Your Mind!

I've Got Enough Tags Layin Around Here To Make You Choke while trying To Eat The Soup!

You're one of the fewer tags guys. Yet you keep getting them. Guess someone else should stay home huh

Waiting For That Exact Reply From You Hossy!

You Want Me To Cut The Tag up For F'N Years!

Then When I Do You're F'N Pissed Because Somebody-Else Could of Had It In Your Eyes!

WTF Do you Really Want?

You're one of the fewer tags guys. Yet you keep getting them. Guess someone else should stay home huh

Waiting For That Exact Reply From You Hossy!

You Want Me To Cut The Tag up For F'N Years!

Then When I Do You're F'N Pissed Because Somebody-Else Could of Had It In Your Eyes!

WTF Do you Really Want?

Dudes who ***** yearly about cutting tags to sit their azz home and not hunt.

You chase more tags than I do. I didn't drive 4 hours last week trying to grab more tags, you did.

Lead by example. Stop waiting for someone else to give up hunting so you don't have to.

You Need To Vote For Un-Limited Tags Hossy!

You Could Hunt PISSCUTTERS Every Year & Be Proud About It!

The Only Legal Gambling I Can Do In This State Hossy & You're PISSED About It!

You Lead By Example & Bid & Buy That ALCATRAZ Tag & Quit Being A Tight-Ass About It!

You Could Hunt From Home For Hell Sakes!

Dudes who ***** yearly about cutting tags to sit their azz home and not hunt.

You chase more tags than I do. I didn't drive 4 hours last week trying to grab more tags, you did.

Lead by example. Stop waiting for someone else to give up hunting so you don't have to.

Or.

Don't ask others to do what you won't.

I'm not for tag cuts. I'm for way less LE, and CWMU. But not for tag cuts.

But I promise, I won't bash CWMU, then go buy a CWMU tag.

Lead by example.

You Could Be Famous Shooting a 500,000.00 PISSCUTTER On The Island Hossy!

I'll Bet Doyle Would Guide You For Not Much More Than an Insignia/Stamp On a Few Pics!

You Could Do A Big Write-Up on How Hard of a Hunt It Was!

You'd Be Famous!

You Could Be Famous Shooting a 500,000.00 PISSCUTTER On The Island Hossy!

I'll Bet Doyle Would Guide You For Not Much More Than an Insignia/Stamp On a Few Pics!

You Could Do A Big Write-Up on How Hard of a Hunt It Was!

You'd Be Famous!

Pretty infamous for detesting that hunt. So I won't be participating.

See, we call that practicing what you preach

You Don't Wanna Try & Draw A Shed Permit?

You Don't wanna Stand In Line?

If They'd Let Me Hunt Coyotes Out There I Believe A Guy Could Smoke a Few Dogs!

No.

Seems when I say something shouldn't happen, I don't exempt myself from everyone else

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom