My 2008 Antelope Pedestal Mount

PJHntr

I just picked up my antelope mount from Imperial Taxidermy in Santa Fe. I think Paul and Vince did a great job on my goat. I couldn't be happier with the mount.

2490antelope_1_resized.jpg

492antelope1.jpg

7541antelope7.jpg

5543antelope2.jpg

1906antelope_eye.jpg

3662antelope_nose.jpg

Awesome speed goat and a beautiful mount to boot. I had my little goat done in a european mount by vince and paul last august as well. Very happy with there work. What unit did that antelope come from?

That is excellent work on a beautiful animal. Congrats on a great buck and happy to see the taxi did work commensurate with the quality of the animal.

Beautiful.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

very nice antelope. the pedestal is awesome! that should look great in your home. congratulations!

That came out bad ass bro. That will look awesome in the house. I like the pedestal, hopefully I will need you to make me one in the future. Cant wait to see the cat when its done.

>Is that goats head heavy?
>Or are you just showing
>off the guns like our
>old buddy JOE. Ha!
>

That is funny right there!! haha

Nice goat there cuz. Cant wait to see finished cat.

>>Is that goats head heavy?
>>Or are you just showing
>>off the guns like our
>>old buddy JOE. Ha!
>>
>
>
>That is funny right there!! haha
>
>
>Nice goat there cuz. Cant
>wait to see finished cat.
>

It was still alive so i was choking it LOL! Nice to see you on here, Tres.

Yeah I can't wait for the cat to be done, it's coming out sick!

>
>It was still alive so i
>was choking it LOL!

If it was a chicken I would believe that comment.

Either those are really flattering pictures or that is one of the best Antelope mounts I have seen. Really nice. Congrats.

Man that came out awesome!!!!!! Nice goat!!! That has to be one of the best mounts I have seen.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-10 AT 06:37AM (MST)[p]WOW! - great looking mount. One of the best I have ever seen. I usually have my mounts done by a local taxi but after looking at that mount I would consider leaving it in NM to be mounted. (of course one of my son's or I would need to actually draw a tag and shoot a nice goat first).
also what did that goat score? (I need practice judging goats)

My thoughts exactly on the mount. My good friend does all my taxidermy work and does a fantastic job but I must say when I shoot an antelope in NM I think I have an idea where it's going.

Real nice dude!!! that'll look awesome in ur house! I need to get some pics of mine up here too.
did you build the pedestal??

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom