My fishin' buddy

polarbear

Long Time Member
Well... I'm proud of my of my daughter. (As always) She outfished her old man again! She did a great job of fighting this fish all by her self. We were fishing a beaver pond on a friend's property. She was so proud of herself for getting it in that I had to post a couple of pics.

Dad and the fishergirl:
Picture045.jpg

One on the bank H-H style (sort of). Sorry, I'm not a great photographer.
Picture047.jpg

Had to stop and show the neighbor on the way in. He weighed it at a little over 8 lbs. Not bad for a pond rainbow, eh?
Eric

Let me be the first to congratulate your daughter and you. Thats a fine trout and I am sure it took some doing to haul a fiesty rainbow like that in, especially in a snag infested beaver pond. Great work! Summers not over...are you sure you got the biggest one in the pond?

polarbear!!!

I THINK SHE'S BEING TAUGHT RIGHT!!!

OUT FISHING THE OLE MAN,LOL!!!

NICE BOW,I'LL BET IT WAS A GOOD FIGHT!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Wow that is a great Rainbow from any lake,pond,stream etc. I bet it was more fun watching your daughter catch that fish than you have had catching fish yourself, at least that is they way it is with me and my kids!! Great job!

Great picture of a happy girl and a great looking Rainbow. Don't suppose that you got it on tape for later years did you?

Brian

That's great Eric,
No better way to raise kid's than in the outdoors.
The time that I have spent with my son on my favorite rivers is absolutley priceless, some of the best times of my life.
Congrats bud.

Just don't let Rackmaster see your "stupid" fishing photos!
HH

Awesome!

Tell her congrats from the Chef!
I've caught one close to that size but not quite that big!

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Eric it all start here before you know it you will behind in ducks, geese, pheasents, doves,deer, elk, sheep,ETC Old buddy you are on the slippery slope, she going to be kicking your butt all around the hunting grounds before you can say "WHAT". Great fish, great story. That's a heck of a pond rainbow.

She and my youngest girl went with me on an emergency coyote extermination today. My neighbor was haying one of his fields and kept seeing a coyote dart in and out to get mice. He called me up. We went over and both girls sat at the edge of the corral and worked mouse queekers. He came in at a dead run and I nailed him with my .300 win mag. (I am out of rounds for my .250 Savage) It would not be appropriate to post pics of the coyote. It wasnt pretty. They had a blast though! (and so did the song dog!) Haahaaaaaa....
My daughter thanks all of you for the kind words!!!! And so do I.
Eric

Great Rainbow! love the trout.
dutch
" Man who excels at putting worm on hook is Master Baiter"

Way to function!! Good for her!! Congrats
Rut

Women love me!! Fish shudder at the mention of my name!!
It's not the quack but the flight of the wild duck that leads the flock to destiny!!
Quack Away!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom