Need a place to hunt in 741 - HELP:{

ClarkW

Hi. Its a long story but I am the proud owner of the 4th hunt in unit 741, private land only. I am happy to have a deer tag but I don't know how to find a piece of land to hunt and am a not exactly Thurston Howell III if you know what I mean. Anyone have any contacts in that area that can help find a piece of property with a decent tresspass fee? Thanks for the help. You have know idea how greatful I would be.

Get a hold some of the local towns Chambers of Commerce and ask them if they know anyone that will let you hunt on private land.
We did it in Montana one year and got on a great place have been friends with that rancher for a lot years now. Just remember they can only say no they can't shoot and eat ya.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom