NM Draw Odds

WORD! Tom!
I have found several half butchered elk rotting myself in units with roads within 2mi from them.
I think folks have more extra weight around their guts than they can carry on a pack,or is it around their heads?
Hell, they get winded getting in the truck.

>WORD! Tom!
>I have found several half butchered
>elk rotting myself in units
>with roads within 2mi from
>them.
>I think folks have more extra
>weight around their guts than
>they can carry on a
>pack,or is it around their
>heads?
>Hell, they get winded getting in
>the truck.

Agreed Hank .. hope all is well down in your neck of the woods. Got some cow tags tied up for the family there.

I just caught up on this thread, and thankfully for us NR in the 6% pool we don't have to worry about any of this BS because odds are well under 10% and worse in every decent unit in the state!

Finally a silver lining - lulz.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom