NM G&F Emails

AAA173

G&F is killing it I keep getting emails not pertaining to the draw everyone in my office thinks im a nut my phone makes a beep I freak out .hahahhahahhahah

Lets keep this entertainment going

Andy

Ha. I haven't applied for New Mexico since 2009, but I did this year. If we know about results early (besides all this back door talk) will we get an email?

if i remember correctly, emails usually start going out around 3pm the day before the results are scheduled to be posted on the G&F website...so, if this year holds true to the past few emails should start going out about 3pm Tuesday, April 26.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-16 AT 10:18AM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos3/6653drawresults.jpg
MY LIFE...

We got ours the day before man. Maybe not you but we did

>Last year emails didn't go out
>until the day the results
>were posted

I did too.

>We got ours the day before
>man. Maybe not you but
>we did
>
>
>
>>Last year emails didn't go out
>>until the day the results
>>were posted

I was going to argue this and say I always got mine the night before. Went back and looked, and I received them last year around 10 am on April 29th.

I received 7 successful emails (for our group, they come to me) on Wednesday 4/29 starting at 10:45 a.m. and ending at 11:32 CST.

What were the earliest times anyone received an email and the latest?

We all need counseling!

They are doing it just to screw with us hahaha. They sit there around a table and say "alright guys, what current event happened that we can push out an email notification to all of them?" - An idea comes up, they draw something up, send it out, then monitor all the forums and laugh...

Two days... Two days... I might just go crazy...

GF just posted a press release on their website result available 10 am wed HAHAHHAHAHHAH they aint playiing around with us