NM gila monster video

A

adkins333

this should get the juices flowin!! didn't draw this year but ill still be out there guiding getting my hunting fix that way after I get me another desert muley in September of course

LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-13 AT 09:02PM (MST)[p]the best part of it was sharing it with the old man I just picked up the mount Friday and me and him can replay it in our heads like it was yesterday. memories in the field!!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-13 AT 11:51PM (MST)[p]Just throwin this in there total DIY a 4 wheeler was never used on this hunt, lots of miles on the truck. I went scouting 7 weekends straight set up game cameras wore out a set of danner's and showed up 3 days early to prep for the hunt bull scored 367 7/8" have some pics of some bulls on camera pushing the 390-400" mark all I can say is pray for rain and moisture NM is going to need it

Short and sweet..... One of the best videos i have watched. Captured the feeling of what the hunt is about. Congrats not only on the "Huge"(be careful how you throw that word around on this site)bull, but having the guy that taught you the importance of the experience with you. Seriously one of my favorites.

Yeah shouldn't of put "monster" sorry everyone but yeah public land all DIY that's what it's all about Savin up so the old man can get a unit wide tag so in 2-3 years he will have this opportunity before its to late

2896image.jpg

Nice Memories.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

What kind of camera did you use? Was the camera attached to your hat or arm?

I filmed it with a gopro camera it's all HD simple to use water proof they make all kinds of mounts for them as well for your hat your chest on your weapon on your truck handle bars you name it they have a mount for your needs highly recommend it

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom