no pics

Say what?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I think its Rackmaster goofin around.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

"I think its Rackmaster goofin around."

+1 Hardway :)

Last year was about the same. Either we don't have many A-zone archery guys participating in the forum or their bucks taken are so huge, they're waiting on them to first come out in the hunting rags...i'm hoping for the second of these two. :)

Joey

Well Mathew, Welcome to the "best" hunting site going!!

How about you post up some of your past successes? I know we'd love to see them! If not, that's ok but stories around here always go better with pic's!! :)

Joey

>hard-on was not me..
>
>
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

>
>rackmaster

lol

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom