NR's, don't apply in AZ for premium deer/elk tags in 2006!

Don,
Thanks for the info. I'm not trying to say you're wrong. I'm not trying to say I'm right, nor am I trying to start anything, I just want to know. I did speak with someone in the draw department, didn't get his name, and he told me that the non-residents would get their 20% set aside from their 10% of the tags. I know it doesn't sound right, and I know non-residents aren't guaranteed 10%. It sounds like people are getting different information for the same questions. I guess I'll call again and see if I can talk to someone else.

But, wouldn't it work better, and give everyone a chance if they did do it by giving non-resident max point holders 20% of 10%. I know they wouldn't get as many tags, but at least everybody would have a chance.

I know this has been debated for a while now, and its been explained a hundred times by the same people, but with different information floating around, we need to get to the bottom of it.

Luckily I am a resident and don't have to worry about it as much, but I would like to be able to explain it to non-resident buddies.

Scott

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom