Obama's immigration speach

I did not even bother to watch it. To me anything Obama says is just wasted air and you can not believe him to keep his word. Just a waste of time to listen to him. I prefer to wait and see if he does anything or stays true to form and does the direct opposite of what he says he will do.

Let the fools and believers listen to him if they want.

RELH

Neither partry cares if it gets fixed or not. they're just looking for the angle to get the most hispanic vote without being held accountable for the side effects.

Stay thirsty my friends

I know Obama is a empty suit, but, just curious where everyone thinks this will go.
It seems the Dems are better at the politics game.

It seems that CBS, ABC, and NBC also felt that listening to Obama's political B.S. was not news worthy enough that they decided not to air his speech.
Not too long ago Obama, to get the heat off of him, was stating that he did not have the authority to use his pen to change immigration laws. Kind of funny and par for the course how he flipped flop on those speeches. We might have to start referring to him as Mr. flip flop the scam man instead of Mr. President.

RELH

I usually don't comment on this board...read it for intertainment. And I dont like or support Obama but I have to say most of what he said makes good common sense. even if he is going about it the wrong way.
CC

That is it in a nutshell.

If the republicans refuse to act somebody has to at some point, it's clearly not working as is.

Legistaltion could replace what Obama's done but the republicans are too weak to draft any. they had a chance to shine here and they wasted it as always. what Obama's done will stand and voters will approve.

I don't, but that's just the way it is.

Stay thirsty my friends

I watched the first 5 minutes of it.

If he wants to decide not to enforce the laws, or only enforce it to a degree, I think he has that authority. But if he issues an executive order giving them green cards, or some pathway to citizenship, (in other words writes his own law and signs it into affect) then he does not have that authority and I hope he gets busted. At some point we have to adhere to the Constitution.

That's just my opinion. At my age I don't really give a rat's hat.

I heard his say something about "more" border security, but who knows what that means. Nothing as usual probably.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

When that Butt Ugly face came on the TV, I changed the channel and watched Gunsmoke for the next 2 hours. Can not stand the sight of his face and the dumbass people gave him the power TWICE....what a joke.

Like Eel said, "I'm too old to care anymore".

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

That over inflated pile of crap who is POTUS? He needs to address the Veterans who gave themselves and parts of themselves some frigging help before he helps aliens. I think Obama needs to go to Ferguson and watch over the festivities. Lol

>I watched it. Nothing but
>lies, half truths, and feigned
>compassion. What an a$$hole.
>

That pretty much nails the speeches I have watched of the empty suit.

After all the lies and deceit of the past 6 years it's amazing that anyone watches Obama. At least afterward he got to shake hands with a handful of his remaining fans. That must have boosted his ego.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom