One More Happy Kid

Tristate

Long Time Member
Well I got to take my son out a couple of weekends ago for whitetail. On the last morning we saw this buck come through but never stopped or gave him an opportunity for a shot. Seemed like he could smell something that was keeping him on the move. The wind switched mid-morning and it wasn't any use staying there. So for the afternoon hunt we switched stands and at 4:30 this big fella showed up. Neat that it worked out because I thought it was kind of a long shot him showing up there. I am not sure but I think this could be the big deer he missed last year. I think he put on a little length on the brows and picked up a couple of stickers in the last year. Anyway hope yall are having fun. Keep getting those kids outdoors and hope yall have a great thanksgiving.

2235520191109162247.jpg

He nailed a good one. Great hunt on his part and Dad for taking him out hunting.

RELH

First of all, congrats to the young man! He's hooked!

Second, regarding the post below, to quote Larry The Cable Guy, "Now at's funny! I don't care who you are!" I'm sure you'll do him right Tri!

>....I hope he knows a
>good taxi...
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

"Awesome Buck!

Joe

Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

That is one of the best looking Whitetails I've seen, love the look of that buck. Huge congrats to the young man on an absolute beautiful buck.

Very cool! Fun stuff to see. Congrats to your boy.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom