One Week!

ElmerFudd

Very Active Member
This time next week I'll be tossng and turning in my tent on a ridge in the Jarbidge.... maybe hearing the bugles, waiting to get up. Hell I can't slep now! Muzzleloader bull season starts the 17th!

what a great tag to have!!!!!!!! I was in those mtns 2 weeks ago deer hunting and all I can say is WOW!
Good luck I cant wait to see how it pans out for ya!

Fudd, you may run into one of my best friends out there, he's going 14 days on the same hunt if that's what it takes. He's driving a 4 year old silver 3/4 ton GMC w/winch on the front, new Alaskan camper, and ATV on the trailer. Not like me, he's a great guy, name of Clint, and a good hard hunter.

He'd probably love comparing notes if you get the chance. Good luck!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Mr Fudd,
You seem to be stringing some big hunts together, with your sheep and now this good elk hunt. I hope you will post your results for us all to enjoy.
Best of luck!

Hi littlebighorn, I'll try.

Sage, cool. Ill stop and share a refreshment if I see Clint. I'm in a blue 96 Tacoma with a beat up clashing red campershell. I'm not going home early without a big bull either...

Thanks and good luck!

Good luck, I hope you kill a giant. Just leave me one, I have the early rifle tag for the Jarbidge. I will be there early to scout and hope to find a good bull. Good luck and I hope you hold out for a big one.

BC

I just left 61-71, and man let me tell you. The cows are hot and the bulls hotter. You will hit it perfect. Just go where I told you to. A 370 is waiting....

Good luck

>I just left 61-71, and man
>let me tell you.
>The cows are hot and
>the bulls hotter. You
>will hit it perfect.
>Just go where I told
>you to. A 370
>is waiting....
>
>Good luck

hey htnfool how was your hunt?

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom