Orange vest help

Idahohunter

Anybody know of a good quality orange vest for tall poeple? I have bought and had to return multiple vests... they all have been way way too short, even the 2xl ones fit my chest but only come down to my belly button at best and it drives me nuts.

Anybody know of a good quality orange vest for tall poeple? I have bought and had to return multiple vests... they all have been way way too short, even the 2xl ones fit my chest but only come down to my belly button at best and it drives me nuts.
I have found it helps to wear clothes that actually fit under my vest.... I also have given up on finding one that fits (6'5" with 35" inseam, I'm all torso. Just come to terms with the fact that orange vests look goofy on you!

My ML vest is a surveyors safety vest. They’re a little harder to find without the reflective stuff, but they’re out there.

A bunch of pockets and zero complaints. They’re sorta like this one.

What is the reason for the orange vest ? While you are hunting so you dont get shot or so someone can see you at All times ?

Are you super concerned about being brightly lit? I use a flimsy mesh orange "vest", and make sure it is visible from behind but only slightly visible from front.
Just FYI
Mesh and camo orange vests are not legal in Colorado. Not knowing what state anyone is in is why I brought this up.

The under armor vests are pretty good...my son is 6'4" and 220ish and it doesn't ride up on him at all plus they are pretty heavily well made with some nice big storage pockets...hope that helps

I know they are expensive but, watch Camofire for the Sitka Ballistic Vest. It’s very nice, has lasted several years, and worth if for me at discount price.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom