Oregon MM join in

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I was having a conversation with a retired Oregon Medical professional a couple days ago. He said that legalizing drugs in Oregon with the Liberals in charge has led to the Cartel buying off LE there. Is there any truth to this ?

Definitely something funny going on in Oregon. A couple years ago the idea was floating around to make it a sex crime to be in the cattle industry, or any other animal artificial insemination. Now the gun control ballot measure is just crazy.

No truth to this at all. What has happened since the legalization of MJ organized crime has moved in and crime rates are soaring. Look at the YouTube videos from the Jackson County sheriff with the helicopter flyovers of all of the illegal MJ grows.

Crime rates have increased further will the legalization of drugs. Look at Portlands murder rates. The Multnomah county DA won’t prosecute thefts so everything not tied down is stolen. People won’t go to Portland anymore and the town is shutting down.

Two years ago the democrats ran on a hate police platform, now seasoned democrats are asking to be supported in elections by police as many Oregonians have had enough of the BS.

Any money for law enforcement in the last 8 years has been met with stringent resistance from the democrats in Salem who hold majority’s in the house and senate. I am hoping that Oregonians are tired of the liberal rhetoric that has led to a horrible reality in Portland.

Sure am glad I moved out of Oregon and came to Idaho when I did. I can't believe what my home state has turned in to. If the drugs and homelessness wasn't bad enough just take a gander at what they are trying to teach in the elementary schools. I do wonder if there is any chance of Eastern Oregon moving their border and becoming part of Idaho. Can't way I blame them for trying to get away from that schit show.

I was having a conversation with a retired Oregon Medical professional a couple days ago. He said that legalizing drugs in Oregon with the Liberals in charge has led to the Cartel buying off LE there. Is there any truth to this ?
Why would the cartel need to buy off LE if drugs are legal. I meam after all a retired medical professional would know how the cartels work. I guess if you're from Oregon it makes sense.....

The legal mj industry exists with the permission of, and under the constant supervision of, the government and law enforcement. Of course, government is paid for it’s help.

That’s how it works in CO. Don’t know why it would be any different in OR.

A lot of the so called legal grows are sold on the black market and not the gov. controlled dispensaries. The reason for this is that there is more money to be made on sales to the black market.
As for making drugs legal, are you prepared to pay the high taxes needed to support the burned out users when they are so brain dead that they can not work or support themselves anymore.
I'm not prepared to support them.
RELH

I know the dispensaries sell a lot of product, but most of the people I know who use it buy on the black market, or they grow their own. Growing your own is legal in CA.

If you go on Google Earth, you can see hundreds of illegal grows. States should never make regulations they can't or won't enforce. They do make money off of permits and legal sales so they're happy. The people trying to be legal are getting screwed big time though. A lot of them have gone broke.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom