Parleys canyon 3-D shoot

denzdye

How many of you guys and gals have attended the shoots on friday? Just looking for a little info. A lot of people, etc, etc. How many of you find the 3-D's benneficial or do you just do it for the fun of it.

I usually try to shoot on Friday's...but last year I had to go Saturday. We got there early and it was NOT CROWDED at all. Not like some years. Great Shoot! Keep up the great work BWB! Really helps to tune up your field shooting.

How do I get info on the shoots up there. Is it a club you have to belong to or what?

Thanks

LAST EDITED ON Jul-01-08 AT 01:10PM (MST)[p]No club you need to belong to. Just go up and shoot (after paying $20 pre-registration of course...$25 the day of). It's a great time. It's usually the first weeekend in August..or 2nd...can't remember which. When I get their registration flyer in the mail, I'll post contact info. I know that Salt Lake Archery has flyers at the bottom the stairs in their literature rack...you can pick one up there if you're not on their mailing list.

PS...I'm talking about their annual shoot. They do have shoots every friday, I believe, as was posted earlier. Sorry...didn't realize which "shoot" you were talking about.

I am no longer living in Utah. That being said I think the Parleys Canyon 3D course is great. I miss it. The times I did shoot it there wasn't a crowding issue. All archers who can, should take advantage of this.

I don't suppose they are shooting this Friday, July 4th? I happen to be in town and I brought my bow.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom