Pissing On America

Glen: Reading, you ain't doing it right.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bowe-bergdahl-be-charged-desertion-officials-say-n294466

While a court martial could lead to imprisonment, defense and military officials tell NBC News it is likely Bergdahl would be given consideration for the 5 years he spent in captivity and be permitted to leave the Army with a "less than honorable discharge." If accepted, Bergdahl would be denied as much as $300 thousand in back pay and bonuses, and reduced in rank to at least Private First Class, the rank he held when he disappeared from his outpost in Afghanistan.

to Whit:He will not get a dishonorable, it will be an other than honorable discharge.

He "may" forfeit money for his time in captivity, as in they have not disbursed those funds to him yet pending the outcome of his case.

All that being said.

" Army General Mark Milley, the command authority in the Bergdahl case, has not publicly released his findings."

You sure seem happy that this young American man's life is ruined. He has to pay for his own choices but it is nothing to cheer about like you are.

Nemont

>Where is the puppet master from?
>

Keep up, Israel is manipulating things because Bibi doesn't like Iran or Obama.

That is where the puppet master is from

Post 98 NmPaul. Yes I do occasionally change how I feel on an issue or look at it more in depth. It usually is only through someones thought provoking post. I changed my thoughts somewhat about the secrecy of the Obama Administration after reading the book stonewalled. I think many of the long time Obama hating posters are incapable of change because their hatred of Obama blinds them to issues which are much larger than the presidency.

RAdm John Kirby has just said no charges yet. I'm sure the puppet master would like to decorate him, rather than jail him!

>Post 98 NmPaul. Yes I
>do occasionally change how I
>feel on an issue or
>look at it more in
>depth. It usually is
>only through someones thought provoking
>post. I changed my
>thoughts somewhat about the secrecy
>of the Obama Administration after
>reading the book stonewalled.
>I think many of the
>long time Obama hating posters
>are incapable of change because
>their hatred of Obama blinds
>them to issues which are
>much larger than the presidency.
>
Corny, I have to admit this forum has made me re think some positions, but, I normally dont admit it. :). The value to the forum is some of the different perspectives, and why others with different political bents have the opinions they have.

My mind has most definately been changed on here...........at one time or the other I thought some on here had a clue.

8346emporor_obama.jpg

I liked it big...fondler doesn't

NMPaul and Zigger Yep you guys always make me think and I'll even admit change my perspective on some things. In the 14 years I've been on here my ideas have moved more toward the right although I'm way closer to the left than anyone except for piper and eldorado. I like the site and I don't hold ill will towards anyone on here gives me a little ability to exercise my brain.

Glen,

FoxNews is calling BS on NBCNews with the Bergdahl charges.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ith-desertion-ex-military-intel-officer-says/

Pentagon and Army officials on Tuesday strongly denied claims that the U.S. military has decided to file desertion charges against Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who was released by Taliban-aligned militants last year in exchange for five Guantanamo prisoners.

The claim was first made by retired Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer, a former military intelligence officer who now works at the London Center for Policy Research. He told Fox News' "The O'Reilly Factor" Monday night that he's learned of the military's decision from two sources.

"The Army has come to its conclusion, and Bowe Bergdahl ... will be charged with desertion," he said.

But Maj. Gen. Ronald F. Lewis, the Army's chief of public affairs, put out a statement Tuesday afternoon calling the reports, including a similar one by NBC News, "patently false."

"To be clear there have been no actions or decisions on the Sgt. Bergdahl investigation," he said. "The investigation is still with the Commanding General of U.S. Army Forces Command who will determine appropriate action -- which ranges from no further action to convening a court martial."

Pentagon spokesman Rear Adm. John Kirby also said Bergdahl "has not been charged," and no charges have been referred.

"No decision has been made with respect to the case of Sgt. Bergdahl, none," he said. "And there is no timeline to make that decision." He said he would not "speculate" about what might happen in the future.

I think the titles is all wrong it should say "RE: Pissing on Obama". If the Bergdahl charges go through this is not going away anytime soon and its going to effect Hillary in a negative way..

Nemont-I didn't know Netanyahu could declare war for America. I thought only the Congress could do that. Of course the Army will say it is false even though NBC said several sources high in the Pentagon confirmed it. If it is true they can't hold the charging forever and I would hope the Army would do the right thing for Bergdahl and give him a fair trial. I really don't worry about ruining the fine soldier's life as he has handled that on his own if he is convicted. Any bets on the Army announcing charges in the next few weeks?

All sources point to the fact the military wants to try Berdahl for desertion. The fight to not disclose it is coming from Obama's chief intelligence advisor who feels that if the military gets their way, it will be seen as a slap in the face on Obama's decision to trade 5 radical terrorists for a Army deserter that cost the life of military personnel while searching for him.

This appears to be just another SNAFU cover up and delay by the Obama administration trying to save face over a possible bad decision by the Commander In Chief. What's new?

RELH

So, it is OK for Obama to send his crack political team to Israel to try and dump Netanyahu but it is treasonous for the Jew to speak directly to the only representative body of the American people?

Obviously glen, c'mon. We need to overthrow that government too! It's all part of the puppet masters plan.

Got to love this place, we go from wonderjew to Bergdahl to Bergdahl's effect on Hillary in an afternoon.

Anything to not talk about Israel and AIPAC. you may not be too bright but you know how to avoid the quicksand.

Stay thirsty my friends

We could go back to the economy lennie? The dow lost almost 300 on reports from large corporations saying things aren't as rosey as your claiming.

Dude, they are your lighting rod. If we did not have them in the middle east, all those Jihad radicals would be looking to do us more harm as their priority target. Thinking about it, what have you done for us, maybe we should just dump you also into the ocean since you are doing nothing for us but stirring the pot as if it was your religion. Does anyone have a spare Hellfire missile I have the perfect target in Oregon.

RELH

No but just mention Senate File 69 cutting NR tags for WY for sheep that will get him 440sixpack work up.

I think Founder pays certain people around here to light the board up to draw advertisers.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Lighting rod or turd in the punch bowl? what did Bin Laden say about it?

I'm not saying without Israel we'd best buds with the ragheads, but anyone with an average IQ should admit Israel is not helping a damn bit. there's just something about an occupation that doesn't make extra freinds.

Stay thirsty my friends

Looks like Bibi is doing everything in his power to bring the U.S. and Iran to blows. The recent military actions against Syria were an Iranian general was deliberately targeted and the coming speech before Congress which no doubt will be bellicose only affirms his intent to create a situation that can only bring catastrophic results for U.S. foreign policy in the region and beyond.
Bibi should be heard but soon after sent packing home with the blunt message that the blood and treasure of this country are not for sale.

Eldorado

In the end, if it needs to be done,Israel will take out Iran's nuclear sites. Just like they took out iraqs. And I doubt we'll have any part in it, especially if it happens in the next two years.

Eldoko, do you feel the same way about a team member of Obama's providing funds to a group that is trying to remove Bibi from his position this coming election. I believe that some of those funds came from our state department. You can do your own checking. It seems that Obama has his hands bloody by trying to interfere in a democratic election in Israel.
I would think that is a far greater evil then Bibi coming over to address our Congress. A Congress that has the ability to give or not give creditability to what he has to say. Your hero appears to have broken his word again when he stated he would not interfere in another country's democratic election. Yeah! I know because your hero did it, it is acceptable.

RELH

Prove Obama is involved in Iaraeli election funding.

Israel isn't going to attack Iran unless we're ready to take over after the first air strikes and finish it. which the republicans would love to lick Netanyahu's boots and do for him.

Once Iran was turned into another Iraq israel will look around at the next biggest threat to their regime and have us take them out.

This game ends when the world stands against us or we go broke which ever comes first if you have your way.

Stay thirsty my friends

You are probably right on the funding. His campaign manager is going on someone's dime and I will bet it is campaign funds so all democrats including the Jews are funding the overthrow of a world leader. Must feel good to be you.

You guys are thick headed. So you justify Bibi's actions because of Obama instead of condemning them both. Right is right regardless of which side of the political aisle you are on. When you get into justification it is like a 3rd grade level of arguing.

So you don't like Obama intervening in Israeli politics but cheer on Bibi intervening in ours. That is the absolute definition of stupidity.

Nemont

Bibi is coming to address congress for the 3rd time. Obama is funding a political opponent of an allie of ours. Apples to zebras I think is what you've called it.

Bibi is coming to lobby congress not address congress in order to get congress to support Israel's view of the Middle East.

Both actions are intervening in the politics of another nation. Why do you think Boehner invited Bibi in the first place.

To tell you the truth I have no idea about nor have the energy to look but explain the whole Obama is funding opposition to Bibi in Israel thing.

Nemont

I could care less if the emperor sends his minions to Israel. It is just quid pro quo for Netty coming here IMO. I will bet you the citizens of Israel will for sure re-elect him after they hear about this one. Best thing Obama could have done for his little buddy. No one in the world respects Obama or likes him other than the Muzzys.

Do you have a source besides world net daily? That is the biggest POS "news" site on the internet.

Just went to ABC, NBC, CBS websites and there is no mention of barrys campaign team going to Israel. If this doesn't show you there's a problem with our media being in the lefts pocket I don't know what will.

So the article on conservativenewsandviews.com reference as their source being a newspaper in Israel Called Haaretz.

Go to their website and it sure doesn't appear that this is an Obama funded or Obama directed enterprise.

V15 is an Israeli home grown group who hired this Bird to consult for them.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/israel-election-2015/.premium-1.639158

Perhaps there is more to the story but from the source of the scoop, they paint it far different then your source have it spun.

Nemont

Are you sure Haaretz and the Israeli's are on you side?

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-world-news/.premium-1.639330

U.S. NGO: 'Hate group' funding Republican National Committee trip to Israel

Evangelical political operative planned 9-day freebie trip for national committee members, on behalf of the conservative Christian AFA group which blasts Muslims, gays. SPLC rights group staffer: Our issue is not with the trip, but with the 'heinous beliefs' of those sponsoring it.

By Debra Nussbaum Cohen | Jan. 27, 2015 | 2:27 PM |

Trip organizer David Lane. 'Who?s the best friends of Israel? The 65 to 80 million evangelicals in America,' he says. Photo by Mary Hawblitzel

RELATED ARTICLES
Israel is losing its grip on evangelical Christians
By The Forward and Nathan Guttman
Mar. 11, 2014 | 4:40 PM | 32
Foreign Ministry accuses annual Evangelical confab of anti-Israel incitement
By Haaretz | Mar. 14, 2014 | 2:16 AM | 8
Will Jewish Agency cut ties with Christian evangelicals?
By Judy Maltz | Oct. 23, 2014 | 1:00 AM | 1

NEW YORK ? Some 60 members of the Republican National Committee, including its chairman, are heading to Israel at the end of the month on a trip fully paid for by an organization described as a ?hate group? by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

The trip is being organized by the American Renewal Project, an endeavor housed in and financed by the American Family Association, a conservative Christian group in Tupelo, Mississippi. The AFA is described as a "hate group? and "extremist group? by the SPLC, an Alabama-based civil rights nonprofit, because of statements it made that are deemed anti-LGBTQ, anti-Latino and anti-black, and which suggest that the United States is a country for Christians only.

?The AFA has an extensive track record of bigotry and hate,? SPLC president and CEO Richard Cohen wrote in a letter to each member of the RNC, urging them not to go on the free trip.

Bryan Fischer, the AFA?s director of issue analysis, has said that black people ?rut like rabbits.? Moreover, in a September essay, he wrote: ?We are a Christian nation and not a Jewish or Muslim one.? On a video segment on MSNBC?s "Rachel Maddow Show" last Friday, Fischer was seen blasting gay activists as ?jack-booted homo-fascist thugs,? and depicting Islam as ?an Ebola virus that is lethal and deadly.?

RNC chairman Reince Priebus sent out the invitation for the trip ? whose expenses from New York to Israel are entirely covered ? to all 168 RNC members in November. More than one-third accepted, and they will be joined by about three dozen other guests, said David Lane, the man behind the initiative.

?Our issue is not with these folks going to Israel, which is an important ally and important for international policy,? said Heidi Beirich, director of the Intelligence Project of the SPLC. ?Our issue is that one of our mainstream political parties and a group with these heinous beliefs is sponsoring it.?

?I'm shocked that Priebus would arrange something like this with the AFA,? she added. ?We are greatly concerned that members of the RNC would lend their good offices to a group like AFA. It's time for this kind of hate to be condemned, not sanctioned.?

Lane is a longtime behind-the-scenes, evangelical Christian political operative who rarely speaks to the press. In an interview with Haaretz, however, he said his work involves ?mobilizing pastors in pews around the country? to be politically involved.

His American Renewal Project is working to persuade 1,000 evangelical pastors to run for public office in 2016. ?The Lord gave me this model of mobilizing pastors to try and engage the culture. Somebody?s values are going to rein supreme,? Lane told Haaretz, adding, ?America was founded by Christians for the glory of God and the Christian faith.?

Lane said he's taking a total of 98 people on the nine-day trip to Israel, which begins on Saturday, January 31. Participants will travel from the Galilee and Golan Heights to Jerusalem and the Dead Sea, he told Haaretz, with Jewish tour guides and two evangelical pastors in tow. In addition to Priebus and his wife, guests include Susie Hudson, who last week was elected RNC secretary, and Jewish conservative radio talk-show host Dennis Prager.

'Re-establishing Christian culture'

Also joining the group will be a best-selling evangelical novelist named Joel Rosenberg ? ?a very prominent messianic Jew,? according to Lane. Because Rosenberg?s father was Jewish (though he converted to Christianity), the author was able last year to make aliyah - immigrate to Israel - with his family.

In an email sent via his publisher, Tyndale House, Rosenberg describes himself as an evangelical. According to his Tyndale bio, he has worked as a communications adviser to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the Jewish Agency's Natan Sharansky, as well as American politicians.

Asked why he organized this trip, Lane said, ?Who?s the best friends of Israel? The 65 to 80 million evangelicals in America who read their Bible and believe in the Abrahamic covenant.?

?We were established as a Christian nation in the name of God and for the advancement of the Christian faith. It's my position that we've lost that,? Lane explained, in an appearance on conservative political commentator Glenn Beck?s television show "The Blaze." ?Restoring America to our Judeo-Christian heritage and re-establishing a Christian culture is the only way that we get out of where we are.?

Prager has visited Israel about 20 times, but this will be his first trip with evangelical Christians, he told Haaretz in an interview. Although he knows Lane, he said he was unaware of the link between Lane and the AFA.

After he heard some of the statements made by AFA leaders ? as cited by the SPLC on its page designating the conservative Christian organization as a hate group ? Prager said: ?The only hate group is the Southern Poverty Law Center. They have no other mission in life other than to defame conservatives.?

Prager lauded Lane as a friend of the Jewish people, telling Haaretz that he ?has done more good for Jews than all of the donors to the SPLC in the history of that organization." Lane?s organization ?took 100 pastors to Auschwitz,? Prager noted, adding, ?Does that sound like a hate group? To normal Jews that is a love group.?

?I am honored to work with David Lane,? Prager said. ?I will not stop working with someone who does good because some of those whom he works with make repugnant statements.?

For his part, AFA's Fischer, in a 2010 essay slamming the end of the U.S. military?s ban on openly gay soldiers, blamed homosexuals for the Holocaust: ?Homosexuality gave us Adolph Hitler, and homosexuals in the military gave us the Brown Shirts, the Nazi war machine and six million dead Jews.?

The SPLC?s Beirich said, in response: ?We stand by our listing of AFA. They richly deserve to be on the hate list. It's hard to imagine anyone defending their ugly statements about so many of our fellow citizens.?

Fischer and Tim Wildmom, president of the AFA, as well as the group?s external public relations representative, did not reply to multiple requests for their response to SPLC's statements. The PR representative did, however, send links to two articles in conservative publications critical of the SPLC.

Asked who exactly furnished the approximately $400,000 that Lane says the trip will cost, he declined to share specifics. ?I know people who love Israel and want influential people to travel there and see the reality of the land of Jesus,? he told Haaretz.

Lane added that he is not coordinating the trip with anyone from the Israeli government. An Israeli embassy spokesperson in Washington said, when asked about the trip, that Israeli officials ?have no comment on that.?

Representatives of the RNC, the Republican Jewish Coalition and the ADL did not respond over the course of a week to multiple phone messages or emails from Haaretz, requesting comments.

Lane noted that his first trip to Israel was in 2008 or 2009, after being invited to go by his pastor in Thousand Oaks, a Los Angeles suburb. Since then, he says he has taken seven or eight groups on what he calls ?spiritual journeys.?

One of his guests in 2013 was Senator Rand Paul, at the time a strict libertarian who opposed foreign aid. An unofficial Republican candidate for president, Paul has since become visibly pro-Israel, recently cosponsoring a bill to defund the Palestinian Authority, and is now a leading pro-Israel voice in the Senate. ?A lot of people believe that after Rand Paul went [to Israel] in January 2013, his views evolved and he saw how wonderful the Jewish people are,? Lane told Haaretz.

?I don't talk to journalists usually. I don't like to talk to media,? Lane added. ?I'm trying to build a constituency. I'm trying to build an audience who love Israel through the evangelical community.?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-15 AT 11:12AM (MST)[p]DW,

Are you intellectually honest? In know Glen is dishonest so no sense asking him. Here is just one consultant: Arthur Finkelstein, there are literally numerous other American GOP consultants working on campaign inside of Israel.

http://www.jns.org/latest-articles/...ves-and-israeli-prime-ministers#.VMklQGjF81I=

How come no outrage over Republican consultants going there after having worked for Reagan and Bush and McCain et al? If American consultants, with ties the GOP, can work to get Bibi elected why are you made when it works the opposite way.

http://forward.com/articles/170275/american-political-consultants-also-won-and-lost-i/?p=all

Who is the puppet master, sure doesn't appear to be Obama as I don't believe he is engaged enough to care.

Nemont

You are the one who pontificates all the time and when you are proven wrong you just keep insulting people. Face it, you and your butt buddy Dude overreacted on the Netenyahu visit. If he can convince our representatives and senators to do the sanctions bill with a veto proof majority then more power to him. You act like Boehner cut Obama's pecker off. You are sounding more like Pelosi every day.

Glen,
See the first part of solving a problem is admitting the truth. As you state Bibi's visit isn't about addressing congress, it is a lobbying trip to try and get our congress to do the bidding of Israel. At least you admitted the truth. Now work on your butt buddy DW to admit the truth.

Let's see if this rare streak of reality continues with you. Why was is okay for an American GOP consultant to work with Bibi to get him elected but it is bad for an American Dem consultant to work against him?

Why would you cheer for a foreign leader to have that much sway over congress? I guess you truly are not an America first guy. That is why nobody under 50 should ever trust a baby boomer. That generation never puts the country first, never has and I guess never will.

Nemont

Why isn't it obvious, turning the leadership of these me countries upside down, has not worked out in our best interest? Who is the puppet master?

The answer there is no puppet master.

So why was it okay for a GOP consultant to work to change the government in Israel and get Bibi elected? You never answer question do you.

Nemont

I suspect each administration tries to get people in power that will benefit our best interest. How is the track record of this administration's choices in leadership of other countries? The puppet master is iranian.

Glenn and DW if this debate was a boxing match it would have been stopped because at this point you are no longer able to defend yourselves. No shame I've been knocked out before and beaten in a debate but I usually acknowledged it, you're face down on the canvas claiming you're winning.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-15 AT 12:58PM (MST)[p]Well if Iran is a puppet master then they suck at it.

Please, I am from Missouri, Show me. Show me any tangible evidence that Iran is controlling the situation.

Their enhanced role as a regional power flows directly from GWB knocking off Saddam and installing Iran's Shiite Allies in Baghdad. That is just a fact not an opinion.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-15 AT 01:22PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-15 AT 01:20?PM (MST)

Which me country has magically avoided all the turmoil of recent yrs?

Nemont-I could care less who interferes with the Israeli elections and if you think Israel is just controlling our congress did you ever think about why? It is because most Americans do support Israel and don't want to see them blown off the map. It is because we are a free people who vote if we choose to and elect people who represent our wishes. If the majority are so much against Israel what are you and Dude worrying about? Foreign poweres including our own have meddled in other countries politics for centuries. What ever happened to freedom of expression? You fear what you do not understand.

Ummm... are you sure that Iran has had no turmoil?

How recent do you want to go?

You do understand that Iran isn't plugged into the Arab Spring, they aren't Arabs, Iranians are Persian.

They have had mass protests, police clashes with protesters, killings, beheading, etc etc inside Iran. Just because you don't hear about it on FoxNews doesn't make it less true.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-15 AT 01:51PM (MST)[p]>Nemont-I could care less who interferes
>with the Israeli elections and
>if you think Israel is
>just controlling our congress did
>you ever think about why?
>It is because most Americans
>do support Israel and don't
>want to see them blown
>off the map. It is
>because we are a free
>people who vote if we
>choose to and elect people
>who represent our wishes. If
>the majority are so much
>against Israel what are you
>and Dude worrying about? Foreign
>poweres including our own have
>meddled in other countries politics
>for centuries. What ever happened
>to freedom of expression? You
>fear what you do not
>understand.

You do realize the Constitutional guarantees of freedom of expression are not being infringed upon here and that the USSC has ruled that while everyone is free to express themselves, they have a responsibility to not inflame a situation: ie not yelling fire in a crowded theater. (which akin to what Bibi is doing)

I support Israels right to exist and believe they are an example of a freely elected Democracy sitting in the middle east. That has zero to do with Bibi lobbying congress to go to war. It is bad politics and in the end destructive to both parties but hey who cares about stating the truth as long as Obama gets snubbed then the end justify the means.

Remember this: When you support stupid decisions from the guy you support it always comes back two fold when the other side doesn't stupid using the actions you supported to justify their actions.

Nemont

A correction from all times high is a good thing. Stuff goes on sale and if you are smart you can money on the short side of the market as well.

Can you call the bottom of this market?

Nemont

DW watch this. About 1/3 the way through the season goose hunt videos.

We are sun tanning up here in 50 degree weather.

Nemont

Sweet video! You should tag that to yer waterfowl thread, sure some other guys would enjoy it too! It was 69 here mon and tues, about midnight the wind came up gustin to 35. Hasn't stopped yet. Fallout from bein 17 miles from the wyoming border!

Speaking to congress isn't the issue, it's a foreign leader sneaking in to attempt to pull congress and the president apart to benefit the agenda of his nation.

Well , if you consider Israel a foreign nation. maybe that's the problem, some you have more allegiance to Israel than the USA.

You guys and your geese, I've been getting mine with a 220 Swift. it helps a little to have dead ones in the field but the coyotes keep cleaning them up too fast.

Stay thirsty my friends

I felt the same way about waterfowling until I really started to hunt ducks and geese. Other than upland birds, which I greatly enjoy, waterfowl is the next best and big game is becoming a distant third in my outdoor pursuits. Fishing for walleye's turns my crank more than hunting big game does. I guess I just don't hate deer, elk and antelope as much as I used.

To each his own.

Nemont

Give me your favorite way to catch walleye. We are going to drag the bass boat up to Powell May 6th and I would like to try fishing for them. Those things are tasty.

Bottom bouncer crawler harness. Plugs on down riggers in some water. Minnow tipped jig. Whatever puts em in the boat, or on the ice the fastest!:D

Depends but up here it is a bottom bounce with a slow death hook and a white or purple blade.

Second is jigging with a fairly heavy jig and a minnow.

I have caught quite a few just crankbaiting off of points.

I think I enjoy upland bird hunting more than anything, but big game is still my top priority. with all the drawings you have to make big game your priority if you're going to play the game .

I don't worry about the ducks they don't hurt anything and they taste like crap so I leave them alone. geese on the other hand I'd poison if I could get away with it. I let people hunt but nobody wants to work at it so they just hunt the stubble where the geese aren't hurting anything and push them into the green fields. I'm not sure hunters don't do more harm than good.

So a Swift is the next best thing to poison.

Stay thirsty my friends

well it is extremely hard to hide in that green stuff. If you can't hide like a ninja, you ain't going to kill many geese.

We have only one place that we can dig a pit and that is only because the landowner hunts with us. The rest of the time it is lay blinds and praying for snow.

Nemont

Dude go back and re-read your own link you posted. The small blurp about the paper having to print a correction that Netanyahu did not accept the invitation until he was informed that the administration had been informed of the invitation to speak to Congress. That would make a big difference in that poll.

RELH

Nice try, the whitehouse knew a few minutes before the press did. BFD.

Stay thirsty my friends

That's what the WH said, I wasn't there. why don't you prove it's not true.

With facts and a time table.

Stay thirsty my friends

I'm not the one that is believing what the White House is saying, you are and need to prove they are telling the truth. I think there has been enough information to suggest the White House is not all that truthful on many incidents.

RELH

http://forward.com/articles/214396/benjamin-netanyahu-backers-insist-he-technically-d

Boehner's own timeline shows he was in talks with Bibi long before he told the administration.

http://www.speaker.gov/general/background-invitation-prime-minister-netanyahu

If Obama did such a thing you would be tearing your hair out and posting that pic DW loves of Obama as king.

If Bibi gets a pass on being a d!ck to Obama, then Obama gets a pass on making Bibi look bad. That is the game being played. Bibi shouldn't treat his most important and only ally in the world like he is the one that has all the cards.

From the article:

All these reports make a valid point. Netanyahu, technically, did not snub the president.

But only technically.

In practice, talks between Boehner and Israel?s ambassador to Washington about the visit had been taking place for weeks. Boehner?s office even acknowledged this fact in a timeline it provided reporters.

Neither Israel?s ambassador the U.S., Ron Dermer, nor the prime minister?s office informed any administration official about these talks and about the fact that Netanyahu was considering the invitation.

And this is extremely unusual. Former Israeli ambassador to Washington Danny Ayalon, who politically is closer to Netanyahu than to Obama, told the Forward on January 26 that according to normal conduct, planning for any visit of an Israeli prime minister, whether invited by the president or by Congress, begins at the White House. Ayalon personally handled those arrangements in 2006, when then-Prime Minister Ehud Olmert was invited to address a joint meeting of Congress, and that has been the case in all instances Ayalon could recall.
And it makes sense for reasons that go beyond logistics. A meeting with the president is considered the highlight of every visit in Washington. And if Netanyahu would have wished to meet with Obama, he should probably have made sure the president knows he is coming to town.

So did the White House fudge the timeline in order to make Bibi look bad?

That depends on ones political perspective. There is no doubt that Obama felt personally offended that Netanyahu went behind his back and arranged the speech with Boehner, regardless of when someone in Jerusalem put out a press release announcing it.

So even if the snafu does not qualify as a full-blown breach of protocol, it certainly qualifies as a political kick in the teeth. And that certainly explains why the White House has come out fighting ? and shows no signs of backing down.

Every dude knows if ya call a girl for a date a few times and get turned down ya save yer dime on that fourth call. Now Obama's actin upset that bibi didn't call him first. Hike up yer skirt alice this is all yer makein!

Yeah because international diplomacy is exactly like jr. High dance.

Doesn't matter if Bibi's feelings are hurt, he isn't the one with deep pockets, the permanent seat on the UN security council and all the skin in the game. He is the one that needs America, not the other way around so perhaps he should not piss on the hand that feeds him and his people.

Without our umbrella for his economy, his military and his standing in the UN, his country no longer would exists. An attitude of gratitude should be his trademark rather than dissing the elected leader of our country. Even if you personally dislike the guy in the big chair, you should defend the office and not let Bibi act the way he is.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Feb-18-15 AT 02:55PM (MST)[p]Doesn't much matter when one of them has the checkbook and all the power to keep the rest of the world taking action Israel's illegal actions. Without the U.S. seat on the UN Security Council Israel wouldn't exist. Without our arms and treasure Israel wouldn't exist, without our willingness to rearm them Israel wouldn't exist. It is time for one side of the deal to recognize how good the other side is and quit doing things to kick dirt in it's face.

Unless you like to outsource your own blood and treasure to prop up another country and then have the leader of that country act as if he is owed the blood and the treasure.

In this instance the Jew shouldn't be so bold as to want to make life more difficult for his financier.

I doubt you will get it but when your starting point is as stupid as the "evil Muslim" there isn't any hope to for you to understand the truth.

Nemont

Just maybe Netanyahu knows or thinks that Obama has completely abandon Israel and his only hope for survival is to appeal to members of Congress. You have to admit that Obama seems to favor the Arab world over that of Israel and may have a personal feeling of disdain for the Jews and Netanyahu feels that he will be beating his head against the rock wall by appealing to Obama.

RELH

Prove it then and bring that to light. What has Obama done that is anti Israel? Has not cut a single dollar of aid, has not demanded an end to new settlements. So name it.

Do you really believe Schumer, Wyden, Boxer, Franken, Sanders, or any other Jewish member of the Senate is going to get too far out of the box on Israel?

You can dislike Obama's policies and still call BS on Bibi's visit. All he is doing is giving the finger to the duly elected president. That should make any red blooded American stand up and say that is BS. It is BS and Bibi is playing with fire and the lives of our young service men and women an our budget. All things that supposedly conservatives say they care about.

I guess love is blind.

Nemont

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-18-15
>AT 02:55?PM (MST)

>
>Doesn't much matter when one of
>them has the checkbook and
>all the power to keep
>the rest of the world
>taking action Israel's illegal actions.
> Without the U.S. seat
>on the UN Security Council
>Israel wouldn't exist. Without
>our arms and treasure Israel
>wouldn't exist, without our willingness
>to rearm them Israel wouldn't
>exist. It is
>time for one side of
>the deal to recognize how
>good the other side is
>and quit doing things to
>kick dirt in it's face.
>
>
>Unless you like to outsource your
>own blood and treasure to
>prop up another country and
>then have the leader of
>that country act as if
>he is owed the blood
>and the treasure.
>
>In this instance the Jew shouldn't
>be so bold as to
>want to make life more
>difficult for his financier.
>
>I doubt you will get it
>but when your starting point
>is as stupid as the
>"evil Muslim" there isn't any
>hope to for you to
>understand the truth.
>
>Nemont
LOL, Post up some more John Stewart.

Nemont any red blooded American patriot that loves this country and what it stands for will give Obama the finger for what he has done while president.
If you find offense if a foreign leader also does it, maybe you need to re-examine your values and decide if you are as American as you claim to be.

RELH

>Nemont any red blooded American patriot
>that loves this country and
>what it stands for will
>give Obama the finger for
>what he has done while
>president.
> If you
>find offense if a foreign
>leader also does it, maybe
>you need to re-examine your
>values and decide if you
>are as American as you
>claim to be.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>

RELH your hatred toward Obama has blinded you it also has made you anti-American, of course you don't think so but you are wrong.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom