Polarbears' back surgery

eelgrass

Long Time Member
460550e335584a90.jpg

I just thought we better check and see how you're doing Eric! Hay season will be here before you know it.:)

Eel

I was wondering if he was actually having part of his Spine removed. Most people that post here have at one time or another.

On a serious note, DID Pbear go in for surgery really ?

-Moosie

People, they thin' I don't know a Buttload of Crap About the Gosple, but I do. (Nacho Libre)

Well he SAYS he did. Maybe its just an excuse to create new and entertaining MYSPACE pages. ;-)

Yeah - he had surgery on his bad back. We all hope the recovery is going fine!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

The back surgery was $500. The "male enhancement" add on took an additional 8 hours and $150,000.

Eel

From what Pbear said it was back strain from his tripod did him in to begin with. I think he had a male unenhancement procedure done.

:0

Thanks guys!
Yes, I did have the "male unenhancement" surgery. They had to remove part of my spine so that they would have room to shove half of my rigging back in. Now I have a lump on my back as well!! The wife said have it reduced or we both had to gain a ton of weight.

Seriously........ I'm doing great!!! I am up and putting around my barn. I started physical therapy last week and have a smoooooookin' little cutie for a p.t.! Se was all over me, twisting, pulling and moving me around. Haahaaa.... Next week I start swimming to build my delapidated body back up. I've dropped 15 lbs and am determined to be ready to hunt moose, 'bou and maybe dall by next year, even though my neurosurgeon says that I might never be able to lift over 50# again. I'm out to prove the little bastage wrong!!!! But I am not going to rush things and take a chance on making things worse. Bottom line, everything is going well (so far!). I just want to get to where I can go back to work, wherever that may be but that looks like it will probably be at least 2 more months. It is driving me crazy but I gotta do what I gotta do or be crippled and have to have Eel, D-man or Bessy take me on wheelchair or chute plane hunts!!

Thanks again!!

THE ONLY polarbear WONDERING IF i CAN GET A LARK SCOOTER UP IN THE WRANGELL MOUNTAINS!!!!!!!!

Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Eric, that sounds very encouraging. Keep up the great attitude! Man, them polarbears are tough!

Eel

Eric,

Glad you are recovering well. Just be sure to follow the rehab instructions. I followed mine and 6 months after back surgery was elk huntng in the South San Juan Wilderness. Good luck.

Phantom Hunter

LAST EDITED ON Mar-27-07 AT 07:45PM (MST)[p]Thanks guys!! I am doing just what they tell me.
Oh man, I had physical therapy in the pool today with my little hottie of a P.T. It should be a crime to subject an old man like me to that kind of visual stimulation and abuse! Haahaaaa!!!! I cant wait till tomorrow!!!!!!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom