POLL: Will "The King" go down this Fall?

Will "The King" go down this Fall?

• Total voters
Damn!

I was Nervous When You Mentioned THE KING!

THE KING I'm Talkin About Better Bring His 30X Eyes This Fall & Show Me A King or Two while On The RIDE!

That Buck Has Gotta Be Wise To Survive In Today's World!

Last edited:
I listened to a podcast ( I can’t recall what one it was) but the guy had found the sheds from him and the guy is hardcore and continues to kill big bucks because he dedicates so much time to figuring out there travels and I’m sure now that he found his sheds he will have a big part of the puzzle and find him. I bet if he doesn’t get killed this year he will next year.

there is no puzzle....plenty of people know exactly where he was last summer. it will be a **** show up there this year. personally, with how he looked after everyone got done running him all over the place before winter even started...i doubt he made it. and honestly, I think it would be more fitting if he goes out not being taken by a hunter. Cause the people who are obsessed with him, just want him for the social media status

there is no puzzle....plenty of people know exactly where he was last summer. it will be a **** show up there this year. personally, with how he looked after everyone got done running him all over the place before winter even started...i doubt he made it. and honestly, I think it would be more fitting if he goes out not being taken by a hunter. Cause the people who are obsessed with him, just want him for the social media status
It was a **** show last year !! ??‍♂️?

I'd like to think he made it through the winter, but I think the odds were probably against him. I have no idea where he lives, but I'd much rather a hunter take him than any other demise.

I voted yes because I’m going to find him and take him during archery. I just have that feeling…

But I’ve also had the feeling I’m going to win the Mega Millions, powerball jackpot and that hasn’t panned out yet. ?

I listened to a podcast ( I can’t recall what one it was) but the guy had found the sheds from him and the guy is hardcore and continues to kill big bucks because he dedicates so much time to figuring out there travels and I’m sure now that he found his sheds he will have a big part of the puzzle and find him. I bet if he doesn’t get killed this year he will next year.
Epic podcast If anyone is interested. Fast forward half an hour to get past the BS.

I bet ole’ Mossy Greenbacks and the posse have a tracker on him. Wayde Lemonheads crew prolly has an arm in the wrestling match…juicing trail cams and living on mountain, counting the number of times the King pops a squat and looks over its left shoulder. Should be some road blocking posse trash talking action this fall. All for some organically dyed, genetically formed bone that you cannot eat.

Good luck to all who have strapped on their drool bibs and traded in their Subaru’s for a Tundra with a HUSH sticker in the rear window. You’ll do well to not disappoint your fan clubs on the IG, etc.

I bet ole’ Mossy Greenbacks and the posse have a tracker on him. Wayde Lemonheads crew prolly has an arm in the wrestling match…juicing trail cams and living on mountain, counting the number of times the King pops a squat and looks over its left shoulder. Should be some road blocking posse trash talking action this fall. All for some organically dyed, genetically formed bone that you cannot eat.

Good luck to all who have strapped on their drool bibs and traded in their Subaru’s for a Tundra with a HUSH sticker in the rear window. You’ll do well to not disappoint your fan clubs on the IG, etc.
That’s Utah not Wyoming.

I remember some of those deer(big Bucks)
travel over a 100 miles to wintering grounds and head back as soon as the snow leave's.
It might be hard for a normal guy to find them again BUT those who has a ton of money and eye balls to find him just might.
I hope it a plain old guy that takes him.

Guess where the guy that got the sheds is from? Didn’t Jason Carter have him on the epic podcast last month. Pretty sure that guy has the sheds and… that guy also spends a ton of time on the mountain.

I thought it was Cody Robbins that scooped them up? Then Eva and Cody rekindled the flame?
I was there and witnessed with my own eyes. the facts are still a little blurry as I was on my second 5th of Yukon Jack of the morning and it was only 7:00 am. I’m pretty sure your account is 100% accurate.

The only part of the story left out was after the sheds were picked up, Cody and Eva invited me to an after party three-some, which I gladly accepted.

I remember some of those deer(big Bucks)
travel over a 100 miles to wintering grounds and head back as soon as the snow leave's.
It might be hard for a normal guy to find them again BUT those who has a ton of money and eye balls to find him just might.
I hope it a plain old guy that takes him.
I’ve heard they only travel at night now to avoid detection from the flat brim brigade.

They know where he was last summer/fall, so assuming he made it through the winter, he is in deep trouble this year. I'm hoping I don't accidentally hunt in the area where he lives. I'd much rather avoid the craziness and look for a buck elsewhere.

But I do hope he lives long enough to die of old age. No predation, no CWD and passing along his genes as long as possible. He's a world-class herd sire.

I Agree With ICM!

That Oughta Be One Of The Best CLUSTER-##### Of 2023!

They know where he was last summer/fall, so assuming he made it through the winter, he is in deep trouble this year. I'm hoping I don't accidentally hunt in the area where he lives. I'd much rather avoid the craziness and look for a buck elsewhere.

But I do hope he lives long enough to die of old age. No predation, no CWD and passing along his genes as long as possible. He's a world-class herd sire.

That is one huge King. From reading hiw many people k ow about him, trail cams, LR guns and groups glassing for him I wonder. What would his score be ?

If I was hunting in the unit that the King calls home, I would be posting up that he lived in the drainage close to the one I was planning to hunt. That way I had the place all to my self plus all the bucks the flat brimmers pushed to me looking for the King.

I have a tag, so he's as good as dead... :ROFLMAO:

I'm with some of the others on here, IF I had any idea where he was at, I'd stay as far away as possible.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom