potential World Record Typical Muley harvested (Wyoming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same reason they put 8" lifts on 1ton diesels. Same reason their 3rd wife is 105lbs with ddd racks. Same reason they make $70k a year but live in $700k houses. Same reason they buy shmedium shirts. Same reason they slurp MTN OPS and say "bro" and "epic" three times a sentence.

I think it's great there are dudes that don't care about scores and likes. My knock is on dudes who are seeking them, while chastising the clowns he's seeking admiration from.
You forget “grind” in that 3 times in a sentence…

Screw The popcorn
duck call.jpeg

Way to go, Sherlock, brilliant deduction, you've caught the Tater! Meanwhile, let me clarify the final dry score will NOT be submitted to B and C. That's not my decision but understandable due to the guaranteed garbage that would come from all angles. Also, scoring and submitting score are 2 separate things, detective. But thank god you're here, we all feel so much safer knowing that you're on the internet and watching out for us

Sorry for the mistype, the Buck green scored 229 6/8

Anyway, you dorks can say/do what you want but remember, time on the interwebs means no time in the field
The only reason you made this post is because your an attention whore!
Why else would you post it?
Unreal.

Sounds like the Hunter was getting the anonymity he hoped for until this thread. I respect his decision to keep quiet. Not sure I respect the existence of this thread.
Because of the flak or because Jeffers talked ?

Sounds like the Hunter was getting the anonymity he hoped for until this thread. I respect his decision to keep quiet. Not sure I respect the existence of this thread.
Don't worry your pretty lil' head off. It's all good, the successful hunter is getting a kick out of you internet dudes who've gotten all bent out of shape because someone (but apparently none of you) was willing to step away from the computer and actually go hunting, put in the time and effort and harvested a trophy of a lifetime.

Perhaps it's best the the anonymity remains....good gawd, what would you chitheads pull if you knew the identity of the hunter - harassment, heavy breathing prank calls, have your 10 year old 2nd grader beat up his kid in school, death threats?!?

Thanks for the laughs you Nancy-boys! :)

Last edited:
I have to admit it’s kind or funny and entertaining when guys come on here and make a big deal about things. Then say they can’t post a picture, can’t prove anything, never post their hunts and pictures, but alway act like they are the greatest. Hell, we even had a guy a few weeks ago say he was going to turn in a AZ stripe tag because his guide could not find anything big enough. Said he was 77 and would be able to draw again. Ya Right. As people on here say, without pictures it did not happen. Why come on here and make a big deal with a bs story.

Don't worry your pretty lil' head off. It's all good, the successful hunter is getting a kick out of you internet dudes who've gotten all bent out of shape because someone (but apparently none of you) was willing to step away from the computer and actually go hunting, put in the time and effort and harvested a trophy of a lifetime.

Perhaps it's best the the anonymity remains....good gawd, what would you chitheads pull if you knew the identity of the hunter - harassment, heavy breathing prank calls, have your 10 year old 2nd grader beat up his kid in school, death threats?!?

Put up or shut up.

Just trolling….?

Luckily you're posting all your responses from an In Reach deep in the wilderness so obviously youre much more alpha than us clowns ?

?? it brought out the Sharks in us. Just wanted to see this 8th wonder of the world. I think we might as well move on. A PT is like gals everyone knows. It has to be the acronym. ?
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way.
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for PT Sniffers to show us the pic."

I have it under good authority (me) that the potential world record was recently harvested. The lucky hunter is going to forego official B/C scoring, will refrain from posting selfies all over the net and not attempt to gain pro staff positions or endorsements

Why? He just don't plain care, plus wants to avoid the predictable internet kangaroo court, some chithead "head" thief, baseless accusations of wrong doing from jealous hunters plus the obligatory criminal investigation and harassment by G & F

Good for him

Could you cover the faces of people in the picture and post a pic of just the buck?

Ain't that the truth..

Um, my dad once shot a deer so big we couldn’t haul it out because there was too much meat but we got the antlers and head out but we had to leave them on side of road because they kept hitting cars on the freeway as we were driving home but if we would have kept them for sure they would have been the world record and we would be famous but oh well, it was still a good trip and we learned a lot and I hope one day to repeat because I now have a wide load sticker that I borrowed from my ex wife for special occasions like this true story.

I have to admit it’s kind or funny and entertaining when guys come on here and make a big deal about things. Then say they can’t post a picture, can’t prove anything, never post their hunts and pictures, but alway act like they are the greatest. Hell, we even had a guy a few weeks ago say he was going to turn in a AZ stripe tag because his guide could not find anything big enough. Said he was 77 and would be able to draw again. Ya Right. As people on here say, without pictures it did not happen. Why come on here and make a big deal with a bs story.
True story about the guy turning in his Az Strip tag. A very well known guide service is recommending their max point Strip deer hunters surrender their tags. After preseason scouting and monitoring archery kills, they feel the antler growth is below normal and giving their hunters a choice of hunting or not.

True story about the guy turning in his Az Strip tag. A very well known guide service is recommending their max point Strip deer hunters surrender their tags. After preseason scouting and monitoring archery kills, they feel the antler growth is below normal and giving their hunters a choice of hunting or not.
I understand that, but a NR who is 77 years old acts like it’s nothing and that he wil draw again. I doubt it. Does AZ reissue these tags? Or are other hunters that applied and did not draw get screwed and lost the opportunity for a once in a lifetime tag?

I understand that, but a NR who is 77 years old acts like it’s nothing and that he wil draw again. I doubt it. Does AZ reissue these tags? Or are other hunters that applied and did not draw get screwed and lost the opportunity for a once in a lifetime tag?
I think they make every effort to reissue these tags if they are surrendered. Not sure if a nonresident max point tag will go to another max point nonresident applicant. 100% agree about the 77 yr old applicant.

Now some poor guy might shoot a 230" typical, have it measured and submitted, then have a hollow feeling that he might not have the record because some selfish jerk wants to keep his secret. He should have just stuck it in the basement and kept quiet or cut it up for knife handles.

He owns 12 McDonalds…. The hunter was obviously the infamous Hambuglar!

Tell PT not to waste his time posting the pic… me and some buds have some 3rd rifle unit 29 tags in Co… we are gonna beat his big deer for sure this year ;)

Last edited:
Only reason to not submit the deer in the record books is so you can say you have the world record cause you scored it a little higher lol just get it officially scored and don't enter it then. At least it would be legit
All B&C OM's volunteer their time to meet with and score potential entries. It is discouraging, after putting in the time, to hear that the trophy owner has no intention of entering it......If you go Bookheads route, at least let the OM know the intention so they can decide if they are good with that....

All B&C OM's volunteer their time to meet with and score potential entries. It is discouraging, after putting in the time, to hear that the trophy owner has no intention of entering it......If you go Bookheads route, at least let the OM know the intention so they can decide if they are good with that....
No because if one measurer scores it and it is the record then it has to be panel scored anyway and he can end it before that.

Score what???
The invisible buck???
Be easier to score that 4x4 post in the other tread!!!
???

He probably used point guard in AZ. IMO turning in a strip tag is stupidity. I’m hunting if I have the tag. There was a guy in Utah that drew the Henries every year. Good bucks would get whacked during the bow hunt and he’d turn his rifle tag in just before the hunt. He’s the reason Utah changed their policy.

He probably used point guard in AZ. IMO turning in a strip tag is stupidity. I’m hunting if I have the tag. There was a guy in Utah that drew the Henries every year. Good bucks would get whacked during the bow hunt and he’d turn his rifle tag in just before the hunt. He’s the reason Utah changed their policy.
Was he recently charged with an unrelated hunting violation?

Was he recently charged with an unrelated hunting violation?
I’m not sure if so I never heard about it. It was a resident hunter that kept turning the tag back. We ran into him in 2011 down there and he was talking about turning the tag back. What was funny was Bruno was still alive when he turned back the tag. If you’ve followed the henries during those years Bruno was a heavily sought after buck.

I believe it was jerry from CO? The thread is gone now. It wasn’t that big a deal unless it developed more later.

I fully expect that the only thing I’ll still be able to do when I finally draw another strip tag is drive around with my turn signal on, but by God I’ll be there.
Or the emergency flashers. ?

Here’s a world record mule deer………. from 2 minutes ago, that I’m involved with. She comes to see me everyday, with another two future world records.

I got pictures of my deer and you kain’t prove she’s not a world record …..

image.jpg

Last edited:
have you ever considered changing your handle to "Capt. Obvious"??? Or maybe "Fart Shot" ?

To cover his azz when the redshirts wanted to "investigate"... we gps-photo'd the animal and buried some body parts at the spot to preserve dna. Won't matter, he has no interest in publicizing the harvest nor getting in the record books. Owning a double-digit amount of McDonalds trumps instant fame and infamy plus he just won't tolerate the nonsense.

I was the scout/guide/spotter on this hunt and since I'm not a WYOGA welfare bum, all I got out of the deal was a pat on the back and thanks :)

naw, "fart shot" is your new moniker since you like to pop in here like a douche-billy and expel your 'wisdom'
Hey Jeffers,

Sorry I was late to your party. Looks like that pat on the back wasn’t enough to sprout the ego, so you gambled on MM….

Sorry you’re late to the MM party, but the gratification you seek for your fantasy fame buck you so desperately want to post here won’t get you the fame or fortune you eagerly seek.

But thanks for the thread, entertainment, and good laughs….Next time, try Eastman’s. I hear they may pay out a couple bucks for your/his buck….no pun intended.

ha! when you pikers find out that pete jeffers indeed is involved with the harvest of this possible world record, well, that'll put a damper in ya' alls circle jerk
And we have now identified PT's burner account!

I just sacrificed 20 minutes to read every post of this thread (I don't read too good) and not a single one questions the poster's involvement with the hunt :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, I blew a huge bubble with my gum yesterday. It was absolutely huge. HUGE. But I don't blow bubbles for attention. I'm a man of principle. I TALK about my bubbles for attention. Big difference. Can you guys please like this and share it around the internet and make sure that EVERYONE knows that I'M NOT DOING THIS FOR ATTENTION!!!!!!

BTW, I refused to measure it because that's not what I do it for either. I know enough about bubbles to know it was probably the new world record, but not measuring it keeps a fun, spicy little mystery to the whole thing. So does not having a picture of it.

The bubble was 64 inches wide.

I just sacrificed 20 minutes to read every post of this thread (I don't read too good) and not a single one questions the poster's involvement with the hunt :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, I blew a huge bubble with my gum yesterday. It was absolutely huge. HUGE. But I don't blow bubbles for attention. I'm a man of principle. I TALK about my bubbles for attention. Big difference. Can you guys please like this and share it around the internet and make sure that EVERYONE knows that I'M NOT DOING THIS FOR ATTENTION!!!!!!

BTW, I refused to measure it because that's not what I do it for either. I know enough about bubbles to know it was probably the new world record, but not measuring it keeps a fun, spicy little mystery to the whole thing. So does not having a picture of it.

Another piker has come out of the closet…… circle jerker…… was the term I believe.

By the way, what’s that mean?

"I have it on good authority (me - I have a lot of authority. I manage like seven fantasy teams)" that a piker is someone who has the audacity to show pictures of something that they are bragging about.

Pssh...pics of the bubble or it didn't happen.

I’m currently laying down because I just took such a big crap I’m physically tired. Have any of you had a crap do this to you? I’m beat and am going to call it a day.

Almost 200 posts about nothing. Can tell some of us are having a slow season ?.
I can identity about 10/15 ole pikers that’s hav’en a right lively time. An…..it don’t take much…….. to get the camp fire burn’en.

No need to kill/drop a world record B&C round here. The mire mention of it will gett’em pull’en tapes and throw’n aspersions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom