Protein

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I think the small roast was slightly frozen as the big roast finished first. No money shot until I slice the big one at 5. The big one finished two hours early for some reason. It is a four or 5 lb roast that weighed 12.43 lbs. The small weighed 9.3 lbs.
20221224_134126.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely, can't wait to see the finished product. Party tonight for us, so cooking tomorrow!

Lovely, can't wait to see the finished product. Party tonight for us, so cooking tomorrow!
Fun, we are having a party tonight with some of her kids and will save a bunch for another one tomorrow with my Mom and brother. I made an Orange Jello/Cool Whip/Marshmallow / Cottage Cheese/Mandarin Orange salad too. She is making rolls, Potato Souffle and Green Salad. One of our kids will bring a dessert.

Ok, I am chagrined as I don't know how the big roast got past done at 225° in only 7 hours or a little less. I'm going to have 2 probes if I ever cook 2 again. Sorry folks I failed.
20221224_150102.jpg

If anyone complained about those, they're uninvited for next year!!! Don't need that kind of negativity in your life; eat it all yourself!!!

Sure looks tasty DM. No shame in that.

It looks a darn sight better than Clark Grizwold’s Christmas turkey!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom