Pubb Food

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Had to think about what would be different for dinner. Had the chicken defrosted but forgot about the Avacados in the pantry.
Came out tasty.
20230608_195320.jpg

Nothing wrong with pub grub! Wings, finger steaks, onion rings, hush puppies, fried pickles or green beans. My problem is that the missus doesn't like most of them, and a lot of work for a single serving!!

Nothing wrong with pub grub! Wings, finger steaks, onion rings, hush puppies, fried pickles or green beans. My problem is that the missus doesn't like most of them, and a lot of work for a single serving!!
My wife loves it all but yes, it is a lot of work. I like Jalapeño Poppers as much as any food anywhere but I hate making them.

We really simplified our popper making when we got a popper rack (hold 36 vertically), and started using the little coring tools to clean them out. Takes half the time now, and not nearly as messy!!! I mix my cheeses, and put in a Zip-lok bag with the corner cut off, then squeeze the mix into the pepper. Don't even get messy anymore

@DeerMadness, it's always fun when culinary creativity strikes unexpectedly! Chicken and avocados may not be the most common pairing, but it's great that it turned out tasty for you.If you're open to trying new flavors, you might want to explore ingredients like coconut milk powder. It's a convenient way to introduce a creamy coconut element to your dishes, which can complement various flavors and add a delightful twist to your recipes.Cooking experiments like yours often lead to delicious discoveries. Keep enjoying your culinary adventures, and who knows what other tasty combinations you'll come up with in the future!
Chicken Tacos have Avocado and Sour Cream. No arguing but that is how the world spins. I have used Coconut in many things, especially Coconut Curry Chicken.
Right now it is Elk Summer Sausage I made, with Cheese and Crackers. I'm leaving to hunt for late deer in about 45 minutes.
I made Ham , egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches last night and have Hollandaise sauce to add on right when I'm ready to eat one. Mmmmm

No worries about the dinner mix-up; it happens to the best of us! Chicken is always a good choice, and those avocados can add a nice touch to your meal, maybe as a tasty avocado salsa.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom