Real Science.....

I know I have a bad stutter but, “A man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest…..”

So, it’s interesting and insightful but not likely going to change John Kerry, Al Gore, or Bernie Sanders mind in the least. Nor will it change AOC’s cuz I don’t think she has ever one….. of her own.

Scientists claim glaciers came as far south as Missouri during the last ice age. I’ll take their word on that. Since 1955 I’ve watched glaciers in Montana and Alberta melt back at least another 3/4 of a mile.

That’s what I know for absolute positive.

What has made the glaciers form during the ice age, I don’t know, most likely a colder average temperature, but this is a fact, it has gotten warmer for the last 14,000 years, more or less, and it’s still warm enough today to keep melting glaciers in North America.

Was it warm enough to melt glaciers prior to humans burning coal and/or petroleum products. It certainly was. Did humans cause warming…….. 14,000 years ago, or in the last 60 years? They did not and they have not.

If you want energy from some other source, more power to you, but don’t try to jam it down my throat. I’ll take it in one of two ways……. If you force me by giving me no other option, (that’s tyranny….. ) or if you offer me a cheaper and/or a better solution.

Don’t have much more to say about it.

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom