Reasonable parking SLC airport?

We usually just use the long term rate at airport. They run buses continually to shuttle from there to terminal.

We used Diamond a few times, but they seemed to have logistic issues.

Some of the hotels if you stay the night before give you a week or more of free parking at their hotel. Plus they have a shuttle to the airport. It’s pretty popular with WY people who have to fly out of that chit box state of utah

Yes, we usually stay at one of the motels west of the airport off 5600, and leave the car there in their parking. They used to ask you to not use the very front spaces, but the sides and back were fine.

If you live in Utah County you could also call my friend who owns a taxi company. He has fair rates and would pick you on your return trip. I’ve used him a few times. Granted he only charged me gas but even still last I heard his normal rate was very reasonable.

I use the long term economy parking almost every time I fly out of SLC. It's pretty convenient. I used to use off property parking like Diamond, Park and Jet, etc. The new airport was jerking them around a little bit and making them pickup and drop off kind of far away when I used them last time in December. They were trying to get that fixed, but the airport was not playing ball fully with them at the time. (According to our shuttle driver)

Some of the hotels if you stay the night before give you a week or more of free parking at their hotel. Plus they have a shuttle to the airport. It’s pretty popular with WY people who have to fly out of that chit box state of utah

I thought WY had an airport.....so folks from WY do need other states including UT to function........but wait you don't want non residents in your state using up your resources, and at the same time being rude about using resources in Utah. (Hypocrisy at it's finest).
Who said they didn’t have an airport? Show me where I don’t want people using my states resources?

Hell I’m taking 3 utards caribou hunting next week. If that’s not sharing I don’t know what is…

I apologize I hurt your feelings.

Ya
For the record Alaska is a chit hole in some places too.And I have just as much time in Alaska as you do.Heck I’ve bounced all over
Maybe If I knew which town you lived in I could say hello!

Ya
For the record Alaska is a chit hole in some places too.And I have just as much time in Alaska as you do.Heck I’ve bounced all over
Maybe If I knew which town you lived in I could say hello!
I’m in anchorage. Hit me up next time you’re in town.

Utah is beautiful, but the people ruin it ?‍?

This was the plan but unfortunately someone got into the Rocky Mountain road water a little heavy yesterday and the motel didn’t happen. But the 2am mad dash to the airport was a blast! Anyway, thanks for the tips guys. I may need help finding the pickup when I get back cause I have no idea where it is. Those are problems for another day….

I use the long term economy parking almost every time I fly out of SLC. It's pretty convenient. I used to use off property parking like Diamond, Park and Jet, etc. The new airport was jerking them around a little bit and making them pickup and drop off kind of far away when I used them last time in December. They were trying to get that fixed, but the airport was not playing ball fully with them at the time. (According to our shuttle driver)
They have fixed that drop off issue. Now it is next to the terminal.

They have fixed that drop off issue. Now it is next to the terminal.

That’s good. Then the offsite parking companies are just as convenient, if not more so, than economy long term parking at the airport. Both are fine, reasonably priced, and convenient.

I Guess that Year We Went To Alaska I Didn't know about the economy long term parking!

When You come Back From Alaska You Don't Have Enough Money Left To Get Your Vehicle out of the Airport!:D

Who said they didn’t have an airport? Show me where I don’t want people using my states resources?

Hell I’m taking 3 utards caribou hunting next week. If that’s not sharing I don’t know what is…

I apologize I hurt your feelings.
Man, that’s some serious desperation to kill a caribou…

I Guess that Year We Went To Alaska I Didn't know about the economy long term parking!

When You come Back From Alaska You Don't Have Enough Money Left To Get Your Vehicle out of the Airport!:D
You may have been parked there but just didn’t know it. That is where I ended up parking apparently and it was 60 bucks for 4 days. I’d hate to see what the expensive parking is. It would probably be cheaper to pawn the pickup and pay the interest when you get back!

Yep, that’s what the sign said but somehow my tab ended up being 59. So must be some type of charge that’s not 10 dollars. It’s very likely I did something incorrectly as well. But I did end up on the correct plane first try so I still feel like a big winner.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom