Replacement CC

time2hunt

Had some jack wagon hack my Credit card everything worked out on replacement. My question is how do you go about notifying dept of game of change in card status?
Thanks
Brian

LAST EDITED ON May-03-19 AT 12:18PM (MST)[p]

There may be someone on here that knows how to do it online, but why not just call them and find out for sure??

Took me 2 minutes to find this in the Big Game 2019 book:

Updating your personal information A lot of things can change while you're waiting to find out if you drew a permit. If you need to update your name (because of marriage or divorce), your address or the credit card number associated with your application, please call 1-800-221-0659.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Even if your card doesn't work they'll call you and email for a replacement card to cover tags. Had a similar issue 2 years ago and they were already hitting cards. So couldn't change it online or over the phone. All was well and I still got my Utah pisscutter tag....

Thanks I did call and every time it prompted me to push a button it cut me offf? I finally got ahold of a regional office and the forwarded me to the proper site to update.

Stuff like that is never quite as easy as it should be. Glad you got it resolved

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

LAST EDITED ON May-04-19 AT 08:33AM (MST)[p]I changed my last night you go to F&G web site and click on available hunts and theirs a box were you can change your cc information. You do need your session number and confirmation number off of your application information. If you still need the help ?

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom