Results still not showing?

npaden

I thought the results were supposed to post today? I've been waiting on pins and needles to see if I drew the one nonresident desert sheep tag but the results still aren't posted.

My new preference point for mountain goat is showing up, but nothing on the desert sheep tag.

Went ahead and called and I wasn't the lucky one.

They said the results should be officially posted by the end of the day today.

LAST EDITED ON May-09-13 AT 05:17PM (MST)[p]They are up 2pm OK Sheep & Goat results. Everything else comes a couple a week for the next few weeks.

LAST EDITED ON May-09-13 AT 02:35PM (MST)[p]Not for ELK OR DEER...still nothing as of just a minute ago.

The results if they follow last years posting, won't be available for another week.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

>I thought the results were supposed
>to post today? I've
>been waiting on pins and
>needles to see if I
>drew the one nonresident desert
>sheep tag but the results
>still aren't posted.
>
>My new preference point for mountain
>goat is showing up, but
>nothing on the desert sheep
>tag

Its not showing anything for desert sheep cuz there is no point system for desert sheep its just luck of the draw.
4afddbfa2842588e.jpg

I believe the Commission meeting to approve the number of deer and elk licenses was today so the draw results will not be available for a week or so. I think the website notes the elk results will be posted on the 24th and the deer results a few days before that. Hunting big game is always a waiting game.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom