Results tomorrow?

I called last week to see if I could find out which tag my son or I drew and the lady in customer service told me that they will post either this coming week, or the week after.

My bet is this coming Friday, not tomorrow.

Ever hopeful that the full results will be posted today or by noon tomorrow so we know if we will be hunting in AZ before the CO apps are due. CO apps are due tomorrow so we are once again right up against the deadline.

Went back to last year's MM posts and draw results were made available on April 2nd. In addtion, CC hits started March 19th last year, but did not start until the 20th this year so the wish for results to be posted today or tomorrow may be just that, a wish. Sure was better when the app process was all paper as results were posted the last week of March in all but one year I believe.

All the CC rejection rounds the AZGFD go through now seem to have slowed the process down. One would think that with most apps done electronically now that the actual draw process would be quicker and CC hits would start much sooner.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom