Rose Bowl

Tikka

Long Time Member
What’s on the menu for your NY6 game?
Ours is smoked turkey, brined for 24hrs…

GO UTES!! !

4A6BE7C8-7ED5-4AAB-A9FC-7C4640DBF20F.jpeg
148FA81F-6F3D-419B-84EF-7F826FCCB4A3.jpeg
7CC4C001-0884-44D9-A4F9-9CED3DC9BB13.jpeg

Turkey burger casserole....my daughter makes it with Banza Chic Pea pasta, sharp cheddar and mozzarella cheese, taco seasoning. It is damn good and healthy to boot!

Turkey burger casserole....my daughter makes it with Banza Chic Pea pasta, sharp cheddar and mozzarella cheese, taco seasoning. It is damn good and healthy to boot!
Post the recipe Wiz, that sounds pretty good….

Post the recipe Wiz, that sounds pretty good….
Cook about 1-2 pounds of ground turkey....add Taco seasoning. Boil the penne Banza pasta (2 boxes). Drain the pasta and put it in the same pot it was boiled in. Add about 3/4 of both sharp cheddar cheese and mozzarella. Add pint of heavy whipping cream to cheese. Stir together and when cheese is all melted with the pasta, add the meat in the big pot. Stir together. Put all of that in an oven pan and add smashed up Nacho cheese Doritos or Chili cheese fritos to the top. Bake for 25 minutes. We usually add some Tapatio or Cholula on top. Yummy!!

This will feed 5-6 easily.....

Last edited:
My son just told me he has a pulse but is not able to breathe on his own. It looked to me he got hit in the chest and not the head. My initial thought when I saw it was that he has a heart condition and that hit disrupted his heart rhythm. Prayers for him and his family.

Some news saying he has a pulse but isn't breathing on his own. Intubated. I didnt see it but they used an AED so he had no pulse possibly.

Go to the game. Feathers yesterday traveling, feathers again today. Will it be feathers again next year?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom