Rutting Deer

muleys3434

Curious what everyone is seeing during the rut? Are you seeing the amount of deer you normally have or the size of deer you have in the past?

Add Northeastern Utah & The LaSals to the PISS POOR List!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

?Also the deer numbers between parowan and Cedar are way down?

Imagine that, just a few short years ago they did a doe slaughter down that way...

LAST EDITED ON Dec-10-19 AT 03:08PM (MST)[p]My view of the Beaver. From my porch I can see a real big chunk of one of the historical winter ranges on the Beaver Unit.

One scope is always by the six foot slider in my bedroom, one is always
by the six foot slider in the living room.

On an average year I should be able to see between 150 to 200 head from the house this time of year.

This year 50 head is a good day. I am being generous with a 10 to 100 buck to doe ratio.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0O-xMmJKSk4Vv6aF5Gpdhh8dg

>They are still killing does on
>the Parowan Front, not many
>left to kill this year.
>

WOW!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Add the wasatch front from north of I-80 to south of Weber canyon to the crap list. The number of mature bucks that ?should? be doing the breeding, is about zero. Horrible management, you all can believe whatever you want to about the deer herd, but the fact of the matter in this area is the tag numbers are way out of line, and the mountain range is infested with cats.

All this Bitc#ing does nothing. Until we get a Wildlife board that is not made up of SFW cronies and CWMU operators looking to feather their own nest nothing is going to change.

No kidding, the cwmu?s definitely get the better end of that deal. Not to mention only a handful of the better ones play by the rules. To many of the cwmu?s cut corners, and do whatever they can to offer the the public hunter less. I don't mind the cwmu program if the operator?s actually stick to the rules and not make things as difficult as they can for the public hunter.

Totally off track and not concerning Utah at all but my Wyo buddy watched a big buck shake his hear this very morning and one antler fell off! Seems way early???

Too bad it was in a guy's front yard or buddy would have had a little brown for the pile.

Zeke

#livelikezac

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom