Sale of rifle

muleymaddness

Very Active Member
How do folks sale rifles these days? Is it difficult? Years back, I listed in the local paper and within a couple weeks, I had the rifle sold. Those days are long gone.

My recommendation would be to look at the BATFE info for buying/selling firearms first, to understand the legal requirements and rules for transfers. Age regs, no felons, etc. basically face to face xfer of long guns is legal and easy. Pretty much same for pistols. Out of state more difficult and requires FFL, and some states are more restrictive than Feds. Don't even consider selling one to someone in Calif!!! PIA.

I use gunbroker. After several buys only had one bad experience. Gunbroker support was a joke. They support the seller more than the buyer. I won a bid on some primers. Contacted the buyer by email with no return from him. I called, i emailed then called again. He ended filing a complaint on me and i got a nasty gram from gunbroker. So my reply to gunbroker is if you allowed to send pictures i have proof of my call log and emails. Well the seller finally replied. Said next day i will have a UPS number..2.weeks later i had to beg for it. That seller got a F rating from me

But all the guns i have bought from gunbroker have been very smooth transcations

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom