Score Contest #1 2012

161 1/8

Freedom is not Free!
RIP Lil Bro' "Huntnfever"
2605scott_tribute.jpg

141 2/8"

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

159 2/8

I don't think there is any other quality
so essential to success of any kind as the
quality of perseverance. It overcomes
almost everything, even nature.
-John D. Rockefeller

157 2/8

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

162 6/8

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

Contest is over. Please check Winner Post to see results. Will be up soon.
Curtis Wilson

Here's the official unofficial results for this contest.

Please check your scores carefully and let me know if you see any errors. There were 275 unique entries this time which is about 100 more than there was for any contest last year so just that many more chances for me to make an error keying in the scores.

I've left them in order of how they were entered thinking that should help double checking. Another option would be to sort them in alphabetical order if that would help. Any input anyone has would be welcome.

Very interesting to see the average guess was within an inch on this buck. Very typical buck and evidently very easy to score. I was off 3.25" and when I sorted it based on difference that put me in 109th place or something. I'm not going to start sorting it and posting the standings until week 3 probably, although I might do it next week.

Oh well, here's the results. Again PLEASE check them carefully.

Thanks, Nathan

MM_Score_Contest_1_2012_Page_1.jpg

MM_Score_Contest_1_2012_Page_2.jpg

MM_Score_Contest_1_2012_Page_3.jpg

MM_Score_Contest_1_2012_Page_4.jpg

MM_Score_Contest_1_2012_Page_5.jpg

MM_Score_Contest_1_2012_Page_6.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom