Scouting trail camera pictures

B

bowhnt1

One of the pictures from my trail camera. This is the first time I have used a trail camera and now I can't sleep just dreaming of the hunt.
4a580bbe23d4ca4a.jpg

Great pic. Those trailcams are addicting! It gives you something to look forward to throughout summer. Every year, it seems I can't help buying a few more to add to my collection of trailcams.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-09 AT 05:49PM (MST)[p]COME ON MATHEWSMAN SHOW US SOME OF YOUR TRAIL PICS.
I KNOW YOU HAVE A FEW FROM 3 WEEKS AGO.

Ok here's a few
Willowheights2009266.jpg

Willowheights2009200.jpg

otc bull
Willowheights2009230.jpg

Willowheights2009137.jpg

Willowheights2009011.jpg

another otc bull
Willowheights2009130.jpg

best buck i've seen so far this year
Willowheights2009250.jpg

close up
Willowheights2009245.jpg

Hopefully i'll have some more next week!

Well I didn't sleep last night... and now thanks to some awesome trailcam pictures I have a feeling that I wont be sleeping much tonight!!

Cool pictures! That inspired me to go check my cameras. How long do you guys leave your cameras out at one time without checking them?

Also do you think that it is extremely necessary to limit your trips in and out of the area to check the cams?

Do you think that the animals know that you have been there and then stay out for a few days after you have been there or do you think they are oblivious to you ever being there at all?

I have always wondered about this....

We typically let them sit 3 weeks, only because it a long ways away. The ones close to home about a week or two. It makes for a long 3 weeks to see if anything is in the area.

Sweet pics, thanks for sharin' with all of us. Only 3 1/2 more weeks for us Utahns....
redelkarcher>>>---------------->

Very nice pics fellas!! Gets the juices flowing.

Do you guys have issues with stolen cameras or cameras that have been tampered with?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-26-09 AT 09:00PM (MST)[p]Thought I'd share a recent photo as well. This was taken through a spotting scope.

4a6d18066832c987.jpg

Rather B, I have been lucky so far and have not had any taken. I also use an after market cable lock on my camera's too. You can tell from the quality of photograph the my camera's don't have the highest resolution. They are only 2 megapixels. They tell me what's in the neighborhood though.

Nice photos I ended up with a bunch of livestock this year. OH well. Sure gets you excited for the hunts

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom