Seeking pics of 13A bucks

glass_eye

I'm considering this unit as a 2nd choice for next year but how does it stack up to 13B ?
any pics out there ?

Glass eye;

Man, you don't need pictures.

13A and 13B buck, size, quality, antler growth, are just the same.

13A has 60% of the deer in the south.

13B has big buck everywhere.

Just flip a coin, and you made the right choice.

Steve Cheuvront

LAST EDITED ON Aug-03-10 AT 07:15PM (MST)[p]Ok, next question.
Which tag would you rather have in your pocket; 13A rifle or 13B archery ?

I'm not an "archery only" hunter. I hunt with all weapons. Certainly archery is the most thrilling and my favorite weapon of choice, but for a strip tag it wouldn't bother me to use a rifle.

Rifle.

People have a much easier time getting an archery tag than a rifle tag.

Steve

5476sdc10100.jpg

This is a buck I took a couple years ago in 13a on the rifle hunt. I have the archery tag this year and have seen 2 bucks that make this one seem small! You are on the strip so you never know what may step out and show himself!!! Good luck.....

Nonet;

Man that is a toad!!!

The bucks really do have some good antler growth, this , don't they.

Steve

Thanks Steve I'm definatly happy with him! The growth seems to be pretty good! With this being an archery hunt, finding them will be the easy part! Letting the air out of one will be the tricky part. I guess I will find out in a couple of weeks!!

Nonet;

Hey man, good luck, think about showing us non tag holders what you harvest.

Steve

Here is my buck from a few years ago. Was chasing a 220 giant, but another hunter got him. Passed a mid 190 first morning. 40" catus buck and a 200ish 3x4 with trash were others we were after. 2nd to last day and I took this guy.
Was a blast

DSCN0076.jpg

Hot off the presses. Not giants, but not bad for fringe country bucks. They posed for pictures very nicely!

P1000862.jpg

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom