Senior Wednesday

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
My bride just left for the grocery store to take advantage of this week's new sales that begin today & the extra 10% us old folks get on the 1st Weds. of each month. Among other things, two key items that are on sale are whole beef tenderloin (limit 2) at $7.77 lb., bottom round roasts at $3.99 lb., & country spare ribs for $ .97. So our effective costs are $6.99, $3.58 & $ .87 respectively.

I'll leave the loins in the fridge to age a few days, then butcher them into thick fillets.

My bride just left for the grocery store to take advantage of this week's new sales that begin today & the extra 10% us old folks get on the 1st Weds. of each month. Among other things, two key items that are on sale are whole beef tenderloin (limit 2) at $7.77 lb., bottom round roasts at $3.99 lb., & country spare ribs for $ .97. So our effective costs are $6.99, $3.58 & $ .87 respectively.

I'll leave the loins in the fridge to age a few days, then butcher them into thick fillets.
What grocery retailer are you using for this great deal?

The one for the sales I listed is Basha's, which is local only to AZ. But all of the grocery chains in PHX give the senior discount on the 1st Weds. of the month. Not sure about the rest of the state, tho.

This is only the first page.

1630540424434.png

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom