SF Giant's 2014

Joey, you wouldn't feel that way unless you're a true blue, long time, dyed in the wool Giant's fan. For that Sir, I thank you!

I feel like the media has to pander to the Dodgers right now because of a couple reason. Both of which boil down to being politically correct. That's fine, they can live in that world if they want to. I refuse to watch though. As soon as the game is over I turn to Discovery channel or something other. I don't need a paid hack telling me what I just saw with my own eyes.:)

You and I are pure baseball fans, and love the game for the game only.

Eel

Giant's Baseball then Duck hunting then Muleys...that order!!
(Alot of tail in between)..
Remember those day's Eel? Been like that since 69'.
No time for football unless its Monday or Thursday night!
I am not trying to ever start anything with you Sage..
I see how passionate you are about your balls..
Jester

"I see how passionate you are about your balls.. "

Smack, You MUST be back on the weed! That was a off the left field wall comment if ever there was one! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON May-13-14 AT 07:10AM (MST)[p]Smack, I do remember. Deer hunting is something you do to pass the time before duck season.

Timmy's baaaack! Man that was fun to watch last night!

Eel

Timmy looked great, Vogey looks like he is coming around. If the Panda breaks out this could be a really fun season. Go Giant's.

Well I say that Hector catches 3 games per rotation he is too hot not too. Posey catches Hudson and one other then he plays first the other three games.

This way he stays fresh and in the lineup everyday.

Maybe I'll have to eat my words again this time on Colvin nice coming out party he had last night

Nice!! Taking 5 outa 6 from the Braves was sooo sweet!

I like how we are mixing in guys. Keeps those who need rest, rested.

Ordinarily, i hate to see us going against Miami. They usually play us extremely tough regardless of their record. I hope that they continue to form and not play us well away from their home. They have a terrible away record, lets hope it stays that way! :)

Pence with his third Dinger? We'll take it and hope for many more to start coming.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Bochy is a genuine genius and Hall of Fame
manager.
Saw this on Pence on Giants website....
"Runs like a rotary telephone thrown into a clothes drier"!!
lol..
Go Giant's
jester

Boy am i glad to get that first game behind us! For awhile there, it looked as if the Marlins were up to there old tricks. Those guys swing the bat and they were getting all of what Cain had to offer. In even our best years, the game may have been over after the first few innings. The Marlins were going to go on and we wouldn't be able to do much about it.

Our Team is just not the same as in years past, it's better! We have the horses, we fought back, and we Won. Thank God!!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to probably our best pitcher, Huddy. A hip strain they're calling it, supposed to be better by his next start but that's always dicey.

Go Giants!!

Joey

Cain been tossing some fat pitches..
glad to see him get a win..good day! (Drew Utah).
Was almost believing you were the kiss of
death on this series Joey..

LAST EDITED ON May-16-14 AT 01:08PM (MST)[p]Sometimes it's hard for me to keep from breaking my arm not reaching around to pat myself on the back... This time though, a lot of us were on board, a lot of us happy, when we got Hunter Pence to come play Baseball for our Team.

look down thru the flicks to find, Pence on Sandoval: 'I'm proud of him'"

http://www.csnbayarea.com/giants/inside-pitch-best-giants-lineup-2002

The guy IS the Heart and Soul of the Giants! We have a lot of good pieces to this Team but that doesn't always equate to a winner, a Championship quality Team. Guys like Hunter are a rare find. I'm so happy that he plays ball for our Giants!!

Joey

Pence is a baseball players workaholic...(he played every game last season).
it very nice to see him get outta the hole
that consumed a few giant's this early season..

jester, I have met the kiss of death and do not fear him.

I was bellied up to the local water hole surrounded by my good buds all, sharing what we had to insure that none went without while discussing the evils of this world's injustices.

At first notion, i could smell him. a bitter smell, that of rotten lemons kept too long in the sun. Then his breath blown down the back of my neck sent up the red flags as i turned to confront my tormentor, a big ugly bastard he was.

I just knew what was expected of me, set down my beer, stepped outside where without a word said, i knew i was in for the fight of my life. He got in the first one but i soon had him trying desperately to get away from my aggravated advances. He tried but he was no match, his punches not working, he went for my legs, a huge mistake there that cost him his consciousness from a hammer blow to aside the ear.

Though my inner self felt it necessary to put the boots to him and end it, i restrained as i was curious as to why the Ambassador of Death searched me out. So i stood by until he was able to gain his feet and hesitantly accept my hand and invite back in for a cool beverage. Mr. Kiss of Death didn't or wouldn't say much as my take on it was that he was not much used to being beat. He mumbled a few words about "someday", drank the most of his beer, quick glances and then limped off and clearly, without opening it, right through that big ol oak bar room door .

Though i know the Kiss of Death, i do not fear him!

Joey

No worries!! You might try again when you have a clear head,.. or not.

The Game ain't near over but the Giants again come back from a 1-4 deficit.

jester, deficit. it means that they were behind. :)

Joey

Tough loss, thought we were on our way back.

We NEED Huddy in the rotation!!!!! Petite is a great long reliver, spot starter but he's no Hudson!!

Joey, nice rant. We all have stories like that (I think) BUT I don't think I could bring Hemingway into mine like you did. Nice job. :)

Mine are more "Rocky 5" type stuff.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom