SF0085 tabled until Wednesdsay

Nope, hadn't been following those bills that close. Sounds like resident PP's is the only possibility for a revenue increase with the G&F? Given some revenue is better than nothing, maybe that will help sell 0085...

>Nope, hadn't been following those bills
>that close. Sounds like
>resident PP's is the only
>possibility for a revenue increase
>with the G&F? Given
>some revenue is better than
>nothing, maybe that will help
>sell 0085...

Yes because good wildlife management always comes from a focus on revenue generation.... that is always a good reason to support a wildlife measure. Once again Tripple came up with the stupidest thing I heard all day... I knew I could count on him!

You crack me up,TG.So you're against PP's because you might move here some day?Who are you trying to BS?That's the lamest reason I've heard on this thread-for OR against.You have almost 20% of the posts on this thread.I think you just like to argue!You deride and demean any who disagree with your view.You are incapable of debating with tact.

There are compelling arguments by both sides in this debate.Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they're an idiot,as you imply in almost every post.

You are(as another MM'er coined)PRICELESS!!

nontypical---Nothing for you to do today but count posts huh, LOL?! You haven't made one friggin post on this thread other than insults, so what does that make you other than an antagonist for cripes sakes. Almost every post I've made is to counter the BS "facts" that jims keeps coming up with and if you don't like em don't read em! You are also full of bull if you don't think I may move out there one of these days. Cripes, I'm damn near a resident out there now having spent two months out there each of the last two years! One of these days my address may be in Buffalo or Sheridan! Again your reading comprehension is ZERO though because I said the main reason is that I have Wyoming friends I hunt with that are against PP systems. Finally, if I think someone is an idiot I'll tell them that, rather than just to say they're full of chit and you're getting close!!!

topgun, I think your a little too old to be moving anywhere.
You just like to argue and you are thick headed.

Im going to show my support for this bill, partly because its actually not that bad with the recent adjustments and partly because I can't stand to hear you repeat the words "nothing is more fair than a RANDOM DRAW"

I guess everyone has their own idea of fairness, to me it would be making sure as many different people as possible get to draw tags with limited availability.
I also think its entirely fair to give someone a measure of preference if they are unsuccessful in the draws.
How much, and to what degree should be the only question.

Dang Topgun, I live between Sheridan & Buffalo, so if you come, please leave the attitude behind :) You're not a democrat are ya? Just kidding.

piper---If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black, LOL! I'm damn sorry you can't figure out that a random system gives you the same opportunity and chance as everyone else every year, but it appears you're not the only one out there that needs to go back to school to figure it out, including some of your dumbass Legislators.

Teepee---Far from a D man! I'm an Independent as far as politics and pretty much don't trust any of the main party people on either side any more. Are you near Story? That fire last year must have been dang near out your back door from what it sounds like!

There was a lot more at stake than preference points with this bill.

Most any legislator, with a single firing brain cell, would have never paid the political price it took to carry this crap legislation.

Just sayin'...

>
>Teepee---Far from a D man!
>I'm an Independent as far
>as politics and pretty much
>don't trust any of the
>main party people on either
>side any more. Are
>you near Story? That
>fire last year must have
>been dang near out your
>back door from what it
>sounds like!

Just east of Story a couple of miles. Got a lot of the smoke from the fire last summer. Will improve the elk habitat in Unit 36.

Well,at least you're moving(yeah,right)to the other end of the state from me.Can't wait.

My reading comprehension is just fine.Got you figured out.But then,that was easy.You should change your handle to BLOWHARD.

Original Message
"RE: SF0085 tabled until Wednesdsay"
Posted by nontypical on Feb-07-13 at 11:58 AM
Well,at least you're moving(yeah,right)to the other end of the state from me.Can't wait.
My reading comprehension is just fine.Got you figured out.But then,that was easy.You should change your handle to BLOWHARD.

***Again your friggin reading comprehension is that of a first grader, as I didn't say I WAS moving. I said I MIGHT sometime in the future and the stars would have to line up just right. At least I'm glad to hear it would be a long way from your stink! With you and your smartazz remarks, which seem to be about all you can utter on here most of the time,it's a wonder somebody hasn't knocked a few of your teeth out on the sidewalk! Then again, you are probably a Casper Milktoast in person and only a Keyboard Bigmouth when at your computer! Now go crawl back in your hole unless you'd like to add something constructive to the thread!!!

Everybody step back from the keyboard & take a couple of deep breaths. Life is too dang short and precious for these attacks...

Triple_BB---You're another one that can stick it where the sun don't shine with all your BS and me me me attitude. Like I told NT---If you don't like em don't read em!!! It's something so simple that even the two of you should get it!

>Just got home from Idaho (my
>Aunts funeral). I see
>I didn't miss much today.
> :)

Nope just tripple's unending oppression with Richard. In fact, he seems so in love with Richard right now I am not sure how he could live with out Richard. I am sure if he had the chance he would be surrounded with Richard since he seemed to spend all day obsessed with Richard.

Off course I don't do not know Richard, but if I did I sure wouldn't be so obsessed Richard.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom