Sfw vs. rmef

It appears to have been a success for many years.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

Both give 100 tags to rmef

And give 100 tags to sfw

Simple right keep both orgs honest

Or yes plus 1 on putting them back in the draw pool

I'd vote for SFW, imagine that.

Secondly, I wouldn't have any complaints if remf had a convention and offered a 200 public tags, maybe they could get a few from NV, AZ, ID, MT, CO, NM, and raise a bunch of money. Zim would love it.

I'm sure the boy in the back of the bus would want to monitor the application funds, me on the other hand, I wouldn't care, I figure it's their hard work to do the program, build a 25 million dollar office in Montana with it if ya want to, it all helps wildlife and hunting in the long run.

DC

Plus 1 lumpy. What is interesting how rmef fights so hard for the elk and their organization. Remove the elk from the monroe. Great idea rmef. With all the yelling about the cow hunts and elk situation in Utah, wouldn't you think rmef rep would show at the elk committee meetings. Too many other things to worry about. Dinner.

Once again Birdman. Rather than bashing RMEF, SFW should focus its attention on getting your own house in order. By the way, did you guys accept KUTV's invitation to speak on camera and address these issues? If so, I look forward to hearing SFW's official position tonight.

-Hawkeye-

Hawkeye, what Jon decided to do I don't know or do I care. This thread it comparing sfw and rmef. Truth is you are worried about sfw when rmef is not representing the elk in utah. So rmef should get their house in order. They represent elk hunters I guess representing rmef members means to vote to remove elk from the monroe, and if they are suppose to be representing elk members they need to be in attendance at the meetings on the elk issue. If they cared, they would be there. So don't come on here trying to tear down sfw when the rmef is not doing their representation.

RMEF got where they are off their own merit.

SFW got handed 200 public tags to auction off and create an expo around, ie they were propped up so they wouldn't fail.

I'll side with the working stiff.

Yep, SFW got the idea of the tags and sold the state of Utah on it. Yes Don said the money would go back on the ground. Yes it has. That is unless you want to believe those who think, think they know different. Lots of bs floats around on mm. In a lot of cases it is the blind leading the blind.
When first issued it was set up like Fallon nevada. The state issuing the tags for a drawing to attract people to utah. Rules were followed and SFW met all the requirements. The $5 fee was set there and SFW received that money for running the drawing for the state dwr. Yes Don said money would go back on the ground and it has. Hearsay says no but it has and cannot be proved other wise.

Birdman are you high? Kind of funny SFW issues a copy of their proposal and its 80% redacted the explanation is that they have sensitive information. So let me get this straight the sensitive information is 80% of the doc? I wanna give you a big F off to you and the rest of SFW, did my money go to the expo? NOPE will it go as long as SFW is putting it on? NOPE. Will you change my F N mind? Yeah get me a copy of the proposal that is not 80% redacted. If you have sensitive information which I doubt 80% of the doc is sensitive redact only a portion vs. pages upon pages. Hell I bet Hawk would chime in here, maybe I should submit some initial disclosures on my next case, I will keep the clients name, the bank name and redact everything else and see how that flies. Because that is being honest right? ONCE AGAIN BIRD SH*T SWF AND YOU ARE FULL OF SH*T!

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

Yep, like somebody else already said, Birdmans ability to say so much but at the same time say nothing at all is pure art.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-25-16 AT 11:57PM (MST)[p]Birdman, Don did not just say money would go on the ground, he said "it is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground." (3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Minutes at 22).

The public has been asking for 6 years. When is SFW going to answer as to how much was put on the ground? They sat silent again tonight.

-Hawkeye-

Deerslayer88. Personally i don't give a damn if you ever go to the expo or not. Means nothing to me. You are free to do what ever you want. Same with anyone else. Dont think they missed you either. Plenty of people did go and enjoy. Your life, your choice.
Hawkeye, Not taking time to read the min tonight. From what you are saying, you ask an they answered.

Bob, rmef got where they are by merit. Thats good but they sure have let the ball down in the at couple of years in utah. When there is meetings about elk in utah and they have people on committees those people should not be voting to remove elk from the mountain, and they shoud be at the meetings to represent their members. No excuse.

>Deerslayer88. Personally i don't give
>a damn if you ever
>go to the expo or
>not. Means nothing to
>me. You are free
>to do what ever you
>want. Same with anyone
>else. Dont think they
>missed you either. Plenty
>of people did go and
>enjoy. Your life, your
>choice.
> Hawkeye,
>Not taking time to read
>the min tonight. From
>what you are saying, you
>ask an they answered.

I didn't miss the expo either, spent my money on my motorcycle. Took my first ride yesterday for the season. I can tell you this had the powers that be given me a straight answer and not sounded like crooked morons each time I made contact with them about the expo proposal and so on I wouldn't have say hell with them.

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-16 AT 11:04PM (MST)[p]Easy, Bird. Don't lose your composure. You are doing so well.....

LAST EDITED ON Feb-29-16 AT 04:55PM (MST)[p]
> Yes Don said the
>money would go back on
>the ground. Yes it
>has.

Yes Don said
>money would go back on
>the ground and it has.
> Hearsay says no but
>it has and cannot be
>proved other wise.

What a ridiculous statement of circular logic. Of course it is difficult prove otherwise because SFW will not disclose where the money went. It is such a ridiculous statement it is almost comical.

Maybe it would help if SFW made a comprehensive list of all the projects they have worked on and he cost associated and that would help people have more confidence. We could even compare that list to the millions they have brought in from the 200 tags. I highly doubt the amount would add up.

You know what I like more about these many topics regarding this subject. I think it would be years before the DWR, BG Committee would dare try to increase the numbers of give away permits to anybody in the future. But you know them - - they are above the fray and can do anything.

No brainier solution. Put all 200 tags back in the regular draw where they came from. Reduce the remaining 300 auction tags down to 20 or 10 or better yet zero. Increase both R & NR tag fees across the board. Very easy solution. You see what all this auction/raffle tag money does. Just breeds corruption and attracts crooked politicians.

See fellas time after time it always comes back to a battle over who gets to kill the last deer. At least Zim is honest about it.

>Bob, rmef got where they
>are by merit. Thats
>good but they sure have
>let the ball down in
>the at couple of years
>in utah. When
>there is meetings about elk
>in utah and they have
>people on committees those
>people should not be voting
>to remove elk from the
>mountain, and they shoud be
>at the meetings to represent
>their members. No excuse.
>

Birdy, why would RMEF or anyone else want to waste their time sitting on committees and having meetings when the Wildlife Board who makes all the decisions regarding wildlife, is stacked with $FW cronies are going to do what they want no matter what's decided by some committee at some meeting? If anybody dropped the ball regarding elk in Utah, it's that joke of a Wildlife Board that is stacked full of your buddys.

Better yet, put 100 back in the draw and give RMEF the other 100 and I bet you would get way more $ back on the ground than your getting now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom