Sheep and Goat results?

Has it been confirmed that they are doing the sheep draw before the goat draw? Or do they go at the same time?

Does anyone know if Colorado posts the conversion numbers after the draws? Would like to figure out how close/far away my draw number was.

Not really your odds are actually going down every year with the influx of all the new applicants becoming eligible
Sure the odds are going down just based on the flood of people coming in due to the "non pay up front" situation, but I'd still prefer the odds of having 3+17 vs 3+0. (even though it means he's 20ish years into the system vs 3ish)

I personally I like the CO system, it gives you a chance no matter what you have. It sure beats all the 3+20+ guys drawing tags. If that were the case, why even apply with no random opportunity in CO if you were just getting in? Heck, the odds would be worse than trying to draw unit 2 elk just starting the game today.

Also, we have no clue what people are putting in for in terms of unit quality that can, but not always influences the outcome.

Either way, stay positive, the day is coming! It has to be!

Successful!!! Wow, I am still in shock.

Goat unit G-10 3rd. I know nothing about the unit, but so excited I get to hunt a goat. Points were 3-13 going into the draw. Looking forward to scouting soon.
Goats all over that unit, you will have no problem finding them.

Sheep "hunting" is NOT Limited! Sheep harvest is....Im going Sheep "Huntin" again in 2024. Bet I spend 10 days to the tag holders 1...

Congrats to the latest crop of sheep & goat hunters!

Congrats and attend our RMBS Sheep & Goat Hunter Meet & Greet June 8 in Golden Colorado to connect with over 100 sheep and goat nuts. Flyer for the event is attached.

IMG_1780.jpeg

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom