Sheep/Deer 'Hits'?

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
I gotta be honest here------

I am antsy for seeing a drop in available credit line for the Sheep/Deer results!!

I am certainly in the ball park to drew both....

Or maybe not---

Enjoy the 4th Holiday all,

Robb

I know how you feel. I put all my eggs in one basket anticipating a 12W Late tag. Did points for everything else even close to those date for all the other states. If I do not draw it will be OTC late Idaho archery or maybe Colorado.

Wish everyone luck in the draw.
Bill

>I know how you feel.
>I put all my eggs
>in one basket anticipating a
>12W Late tag. Did
>points for everything else even
>close to those date for
>all the other states.
>If I do not draw
>it will be OTC late
>Idaho archery or maybe Colorado.
>
>
>Wish everyone luck in the draw.
>
>Bill
>

We had our eggs in that basket last year too...and are re-using the same basket this year. As a non-res, we have drawn the early rim archery hunt every year with zero or one points. Last year, we took the HS class and it was our 5th year...so we also got the loyalty point. Again, it had never taken us more than a point to draw...so with two points last year, we put in for points only in the other conflicting states like you did. All we ended up with is a bunch of points and...and a bunch of unusable eggs in that dang basket! With three points this year, we're back in that darn basket again...I'm gunna need Prozac if this doesn't work this time!!

Just curious and tried the back door method and shows I have 0 for deer ,but my Bighorn shows last years points, probably nothing.

I have did that before ,they don't take out points till after they post results.CC hits will be at least a week before results are up!!!

I looked at the email from G and F during the ELK Application period when they announced they would be hitting cards soon. I got the email on March 7th and didn't get a card hit till first week in April. Think it will take 3 weeks to a month again?

Bene12, I sure hope you are wrong. I believe there was such a delay this year for elk and antelope because the vendor contract had expired and the dept was trying to retrofit the draw with in-house IT folks. I believe they have it taken care of now but only time will tell.

I was told by one of the IT folks just a couple weeks ago that this draw is going more smoothly and according to plan so far. This draw is also being conducted by G&F and not a private vendor.

The year before last they announced that all credit cards needed to be updated by a certain date for elk & antelope and they started charging cards the very next day. So......... I really don't know what to think. Just have to be patient and hope for the best.

Good luck to everyone that applied.

John

I searched the fourm. Most hits on the elk draw were April 20, about a week and a half past the update deadline. I think the later ones were sneak in's on bad charges. Normally they are later in the week after the update deadline. I'll bet on Thursday this week.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom