She's At It Again...

The NM Sheriff's Association does NOT support this action. The only enforcement this "governor" has is the henchmen NM State Police in Bernalillo county.

There needs to be consequences or some type of jeopardy for politicians who willingly and knowingly violate the constitution. This lets do it and see what the courts say is insanity.
The whole point of 2A is to keep ********* E S like these in check!
This diluted society will continue to bend over!

The whole point of 2A is to keep ********* E S like these in check!
This diluted society will continue to bend over!
It doesn’t help when half the country depend (no just in NM, that’s for sure) on these providers to eat. 99% of us care about people with legitimate needs, however our misguided methods to lift them up, has done little more than trained them to trade necessities for votes.

The ********* straight up says she doesn’t care what the constitution says

At what point can we get politicians criminally charged for violating constitutional rights?

"No constitutional right, in my view, including my oath, is intended to be absolute," MLG

Constitutional rights were created to protect citizens from politicians like MLG.
At this point I don’t foresee any politician who is actively breaking laws being criminally charged EVER! They’re our very own version of the cartel.

At what point can we get politicians criminally charged for violating constitutional rights?

"No constitutional right, in my view, including my oath, is intended to be absolute," MLG

Constitutional rights were created to protect citizens from politicians like MLG.

That's where she is wrong. My Constitutional Rights ARE absolute, this hag does NOT get to decide that for me.

IMG_5364.jpeg

My moving truck just got to my new house in Florida two days ago. I’m flying out tomorrow to unload and start to get settled in.

MLG lit a fire with Covid and we started the process of selling homes and leaving this state. This new order is perfectly timed to help us remember why we are taking our kids and leaving family, friends, and my job to start over in the land of the free.

I’ve talked to many doing the same. NM is a dumpster fire and will keep burning.

View attachment 119473
My moving truck just got to my new house in Florida two days ago. I’m flying out tomorrow to unload and start to get settled in.

MLG lit a fire with Covid and we started the process of selling homes and leaving this state. This new order is perfectly timed to help us remember why we are taking our kids and leaving family, friends, and my job to start over in the land of the free.

I’ve talked to many doing the same. NM is a dumpster fire and will keep burning.
Oklahoma here we come!

She just made it even more dangerous for honest people to be in Albuquerque. Now only the thugs that carry firearms illegally anyway will have guns. She created this mess with no bail, sanctuary city, unqualified people in high positions, defund the police….. F- MLG ! F-all liberals ! F- all politicians!

View attachment 119473

Sorry you left. We needed your vote.

Yep. Joe B has floated this idea before.

In other words, "I took an oath, but it doesn't really mean anything."

A politician's interpretation of their oath and the absolutism of Constitutional Rights are irrelevant.

As a voting citizen, my interpretation is all that matters.

EO's and petty mandates are what is not absolute...

Yep. Joe B has floated this idea before.

In other words, "I took an oath, but it doesn't really mean anything."

Except that oath is what gives the authority. Authority isn't given until the oath is taken.

It's a contract. If you do this, we'll give is that.

If her oath is not absolute, neither is the authority. She has no authority...

Basically anytime the government adds “emergency” to an issue it’s free pass to violate any and all rights!

Sad what this whole world is coming to! Look at the issues in Hawaii.

And we've been conditioned to believe all things gov't are for the betterment of society and it's our obligation to be good model citizens...

"It’s unconstitutional, so there’s no way we can enforce that order," the sheriff said in a Monday news conference. "This ban does nothing to curb gun violence."

"I don’t need a lecture on constitutionality from Sheriff Allen: what I need is action," MLG

Wouldn't it be nice to see her arrested for issuing an unconstitutional order. The 2nd amendment was created by our founding fathers because they knew there would be politicians like MLG, Stalin, Hitler and Mao in the future. After the terrible manner that she managed COVID, I didn't think I could get a lower opinion of MLG. I guess I was wrong.

"It’s unconstitutional, so there’s no way we can enforce that order," the sheriff said in a Monday news conference. "This ban does nothing to curb gun violence."

"I don’t need a lecture on constitutionality from Sheriff Allen: what I need is action," MLG

Wouldn't it be nice to see her arrested for issuing an unconstitutional order. The 2nd amendment was created by our founding fathers because they knew there would be politicians like MLG, Stalin, Hitler and Mao in the future. After the terrible manner that she managed COVID, I didn't think I could get a lower opinion of MLG. I guess I was wrong.

And here's what this clown-ette is missing. We don't need a lecture on Constitutionality from a puppet politician. In fact, she is now irrelevant more now than ever.

Last edited:

We can’t hold politicians accountable for anything! Trump tried to overthrow the government and half the country doesn’t care, why would MLG ever be held accountable for this act? Politicians are protected and above the law.

These liberal democrat Politicians are filling the county up with millions of 3rd worlders who don’t even know what the constitution is or care. As long as they can stay in America and have the tax payer pay their way 3rd worlders and woke liberal democrats are A-OK with the politicians. Once liberal democrats have the uneducated, illegals and liberal woke fools in the majority they can do anything they want to do.

These liberal democrat Politicians are filling the county up with millions of 3rd worlders who don’t even know what the constitution is or care. As long as they can stay in America and have the tax payer pay their way 3rd worlders and woke liberal democrats are A-OK with the politicians. Once liberal democrats have the uneducated, illegals and liberal woke fools in the majority they can do anything they want to do.

The real "insurrection" and sedition is being done by leftist politicians. I wouldn't even call them liberal anymore. They are a special breed of something bad, bad, bad...

Extremists on the far left, and extremists on the far right, are way too radicalized, and frankly, both are the problem. Both have too loud of a voice right now. The catch 22 is we are at a point where anything from one side triggers the other side. And it is an endless negative feedback loop.

Moderation used to work. Id rather be a moderate than a side show act.

Extremists on the far left, and extremists on the far right, are way too radicalized, and frankly, both are the problem. Both have too loud of a voice right now. The catch 22 is we are at a point where anything from one side triggers the other side. And it is an endless negative feedback loop.

There is nothing moderate about what MLG and many other democrats have been doing.
Ted Nugent is spot on with this gun control argument.

Sorry you feel that way. Fact of the matter is , is that this day and age the line is drawn . Pick a side or be the problem.

People today need to understand the difference between being 'nice' and 'kind'

Nice is sidestepping the issue and ignoring the elephant in the room.

Kind is being honest with people, no matter how much they don't like it.

I've decided to be more 'kind' and ride leftists into the ground...

I like nice and kind but that’s just me. Being nice and kind doesn’t mean I should not defend our country and our Constitution when anyone, left or right, wants to take it or change it.

Whether you're religious or not, this would fix her and others who would pull that crap,
“The Constitution should contain a provision that every officer of the Government who should neglect or refuse to extend the protection guaranteed in the Constitution should be subject to capital punishment” Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith 326-27

Title 18 USC 242 states that already. Maybe it's 241. One of them addresses the extent of punishment up to and including execution.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom