Shipping

rick7m

I’m looking to sell a couple of whites muzzleloaders but was trying to figure out the best way to ship them before I list them. I’ve never shipped guns before just looking for a little advise on the procedure
I live in California but I’m hoping that won’t matter with it being a muzzleloader

Thanks
Rick

Unless things have recently changed, most MLs are exempt from the shipping restrictions that apply to regular firearms. Thus, you can ship via USPS, UPS or FedEx without an FFL on either end. There are a few states that require an FFL at the receiving end, however.

I’m looking to sell a couple of whites muzzleloaders but was trying to figure out the best way to ship them before I list them. I’ve never shipped guns before just looking for a little advise on the procedure
I live in California but I’m hoping that won’t matter with it being a muzzleloader

Thanks
Rick

Box them up and package them well. I use the fabric packing tape for all rifles I ship. I prefer to use a box without anything on it related to firearms also.
Ship them from USPS, UPS or Fed Ex and insure them. If asked what it is I always tell them machined parts!?

Thanks for the reply’s I’ll do a little research and see who has the fairest price
Lik2hnt
I have a g series whitetail in 45 cal and a model 97 whitetail hunter in 50 cal
I live in Sonora Ca

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom