So who is LDS?

Warren Jeffs?

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I don't want the almighty stinky and his annoying pest sidekick to pass judgement on me... I'm not saying my religion.

Traditional >>>------->

LAST EDITED ON Apr-27-11 AT 09:15AM (MST)[p]

Ted Bundy

In late 1974 Bundy moved from Seattle to Salt Lake City, where he attended law school and became a Mormon convert.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I loved him in "Married With Children".

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

>Thats because you didnt look at
>infamousmormons.net

There's actually an "infamous" section on famousmormons.net - but it wasn't working. I'm sure I'm in there along with Butch Cassidy! lol!

>so what is the purpose of
>this thread ?

I ask this same question to myself about 95% of the threads on this site.

You can re-title it to whos going to upper level hell. ROFL!

man I'm good!

But if you must know I used to be mormon, and "USED TO BE" is a big statement. I finally researched for myself since there was a lot that didn't make since and bam here I am in all my lazy baptist religion glory.

You guys keep on fighting this out. I gotta florida trip to plan for the weekend and an africa trip to get ready for in a month. Lets not forget my san juan elk hunt I'm planning on going on. Then I got another rig to buy next month and more employees to hire.

I don't have time to debate religion, I've got a business to run and hunts to attend to.

Will you guys chime in with woodruff. Maybe some have noticed he isn't chiming in. Thats a mormon with his head on straight and his act together. As for the rest of you I will just keep picking off all these easy targets.

Now come on taylor, I thought you were smarter than to let me get to you. these forums are too fun sometimes.

BTW, isaynunya, are you ready to guide me on the san juan? I think I'm gonna pull strings with doyle and make you take me to the juan. Bet you can hardly wait to spend an entire week with stinky huh?

ahhhhhh i can't look away any longer !!! stinkystomper you are a pompous arse ! i don't care if i offended 99 % of mm members. ENOUGH rubbing your good fortunes in everyones face. i am glad you are succesful i honestly am. and i am not jelous....well maybe a little . but when i read some of your rescent posts it seems like you are looking down on the majority of us. maybe it is just me and you mean nothing of it and if so i appologize. you know what they say..." easy come easy go " i know a couple friends of mine were making 7 figures for a number of years during the housing boom and are now broke ........

The purpose of this thread? Are you serious? Are there purposes BS'ing in the campfire section? That was funny.

But since you mention it, my big scheme of finding out who is LDS will show who isnt LDS. I will then find out your addresses and contact info and send that in to the local missionarries that work your area. Hopefully, we can get one or two of you guys converted by hunting season. I will start with Stinky, Eldorado, and Feleno. Maybe even Founder could use some religion with all the sodamy going on at the MM secret clubhouse.

Guys, give Stinky a break. When he "was mormon" he took the doctrine of becoming like a god and jumped the gun way too early. He thought the sunday school teacher said that he was allready a god. I havent the courage to tell him differently.Oh well. Who am I to spoil his fun.

Used to be huh Stink? Just think how much fire insurance you could buy if you were paying tithing on all that income!!!! Keep it coming, I enjoy reading your posts and spending time trying to figure where you're coming from. I'm not into Africa as of yet but hope you have a great hunt in the San Juans.

SWEET , send me some more missionaries to BS with . If its not too much trouble , maybe some of them young women missionaries . There lots of fun to talk with .

I'm kinda bummed the missionarrie dudes and the home teachers used to stop by on occassion , bad timing on my part I usually had a cold frosty in my hand , but they don't stop by much any more .

Tayhot
"we can get one or two of you guys converted by hunting season. I will start with Stinky, Eldorado, and Feleno."

Hey I'm part way there already, I ride a bike and like the color black:)

and I'm writing a book on my transformation called
"Pedaling Peddelers, my lIfe according to the Bike of Mormon"

LAST EDITED ON Apr-27-11 AT 03:27PM (MST)[p]Hey tayhot, I have not inserted myself into this issue because I respect all faith's. Let's keep it that way and respect one another. You have your faith, I have mine.

Eldorado

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-27-11
>AT 03:27?PM (MST)

>
>Hey tayhot, I have not inserted
>myself into this issue because
>I respect all faith's. Let's
>keep it that way and
>respect one another. You have
>your faith, I have mine.
>
>
>
>Eldorado

+100

I "respect" all religions...except for those that don't believe Jesus is God's son. Guess that kinda narrows it down. I don't necessarily "disrespect" those religions, I simply won't discuss their beliefs. It's a pointless debate.

I don't know what the Mormons believe and I really don't care. It doesn't effect me one bit if they think Lady GaGa is our Creator. I know she/he isn't. :)

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Hey Wiz, with the bulge that Lady Gaga is packin Shim could be a creator, btw is that Lesbian or Strait???? I can't figure it out don't have the brain power......;-)

littlebeaver.jpg

a32_cleaners.jpg

Well said eldo.

What?!?!?! Stinky a pompous ass? What?!?!?!? Stinky look down on others? Say it isn't so! Stinky is a good Christian.

Oh, and not that anyone cares but I am NOT LDS. But I have NO problem based on religion with anyone who is.

>What?!?!?! Stinky a pompous ass? What?!?!?!?
>Stinky look down on others?
>Say it isn't so! Stinky
>is a good Christian.

Uh oh. Everyone who has ever told me they are a 'good Christian' was anything but.

Well?

Another Religion Thread!

Religion Threads didn't use to last 15 minutes on MM,WTF?

Guess things are slow!:D

Here's the part I never got?

When was a young boy (8 years old!) I was Baptized & washed of my Sins!

Hell Sakes!

I never learned how to really Sin until after I was baptized!

I'm MORMON,That's JACK Mormon to you JACKASSES!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

JACK....Daniels?

Steve

Easy Wisz!:D

Wisz!

It's:

JACK Daniels if you Please!:D

LAST EDITED ON Apr-27-11 AT 05:25PM (MST)[p]OK, Eldorado, Feleno, Fireball, and others are right. Shouldnt have brought bystanders into this. My fault, just trying to be funny. Stinky on the other hand, the missionaries said theyd be there tomorrow around 7:00 pm. Your the two story behind the bowling alley right :)

"But since you mention it, my big scheme of finding out who is LDS will show who isnt LDS. I will then find out your addresses and contact info and send that in to the local missionarries that work your area."

Put me down as LDS!:)

Eel

All of you better straighten up before Manny comes in here and starts throwing lightning bolts at y'all.....

Don't say I didn't warn you

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

....I always thought those pedaling peddlers were jehovah's witnesses....I better tell my dog, he did too.

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Tayhot, I am LDS. Im proud to be so and dont mind anyone knowing I am.

Im somewhat with eldorado though. I dont really care what anyone else is in here and usually leave it out. It will come up from time to time though as most people have lots of fun poking fun at us for various things. I think that's just fine and isnt really intended to be offensive most of the time. There are times that things are said that are intended to be offensive and are just plain ugly. I dont think thats cool at all. From there, Mormons usually feel the need to stand up for themselves and try to explain our views. Once that starts, the Bible bash and doctrine wars are on. That stuff isnt healthy at all, and I fall victim to it more than I ought to. We should all just be excellent to each other.

Back this thread up a bit!

Did tayhot just try to inform me I wasn't god? Don't make me smite thee!

Thanks for the thread tayhot, I just found another lsd follower...... lds, lsd, ?????? ahhhhhhh screw it, same difference. Anyways, i just found another lsd follower who doesn't go to cult meetings enough. Someone needs to teach him to bite his tongue (not you tayhot the guy who spewed at me). I mean come on people, aren't religious people suppose to be calm rational people with no aerogance? Sounds like you guys need to turn baptist and learn some humility and patience. That's what my religions all about. (this is sarcasm for you stupid people reading this)

If you want you guys can pm me and you to may one day be at my level. Just think about it. We can sit around together and look down at people together. I would love that. It's getting lonely on my lofty perch. (again sarcasm)

BTW, i did mention I was rich and successful and handsome and smart, but did I also mention I have muscles? What else can I say about myslef to piss you guys off? (once again, let me reiterate for the STUPID people on this site that I am making myself out to be aerogant for humor sake, aka sarcasm)

I got to really admit, you guys actually believe im sincere when I say how great I am? If so you guys have problems. Who really brags about themselves like I do? You guys need to get a life. Jimminy Christmas you internet freaks really are stupid! Just wish there were some way to make it legal to forbid you guys from breeding!...... wait, i can't say that. You guys might think I'm serious. Sorry to all who were offended, again that was sarcasm. Does no one have humor anymore. Heck, even I found humor in most of these posts.

Did anyone ever see the post where nvb put my wifes name on a tree and scratched it out hundreds of times? He called her a huge whore! I laughed my arse off for days on that one. You guys need to get a life if you take these things serious. I only take them serious on days I'm pissed at the world which isn't often. Now please note for future reference that I'm not going to put notes for the stupid at the ends of my comments. I am going to continue to tell you how great I am etc etc for humor sake. If you think I'm serious please remind yourself in the back of your mind that, yes, you are one of those stupid people and myself as well as many others would appreciate it if you would refrain from breeding.

SS, Can you tell us how good you're shooting skills are?...We miss that...Seems lately you have gone from professional Sniper to Professional Body Builder...}>

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Homer Simpson Described how I feel about all this when he said "I am just trying to get into heaven, I am not running for Jesus!"

BTW I am

If I join up, do I get to choose between the toaster oven or the waffle iron? Wish there was a blender though, darnit!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

>Back this thread up a bit!
>
>
>Did tayhot just try to inform
>me I wasn't god? Don't
>make me smite thee!
>
>Thanks for the thread tayhot, I
>just found another lsd follower......
>lds, lsd, ?????? ahhhhhhh screw
>it, same difference. Anyways, i
>just found another lsd follower
>who doesn't go to cult
>meetings enough. Someone needs to
>teach him to bite his
>tongue (not you tayhot the
>guy who spewed at me).
>I mean come on people,
>aren't religious people suppose to
>be calm rational people with
>no aerogance? Sounds like you
>guys need to turn baptist
>and learn some humility and
>patience. That's what my religions
>all about. (this is sarcasm
>for you stupid people reading
>this)
>
>If you want you guys can
>pm me and you to
>may one day be at
>my level. Just think about
>it. We can sit around
>together and look down at
>people together. I would love
>that. It's getting lonely on
>my lofty perch. (again sarcasm)
>
>
>BTW, i did mention I was
>rich and successful and handsome
>and smart, but did I
>also mention I have muscles?
>What else can I say
>about myslef to piss you
>guys off? (once again, let
>me reiterate for the STUPID
>people on this site that
>I am making myself out
>to be aerogant for humor
>sake, aka sarcasm)
>
>I got to really admit, you
>guys actually believe im sincere
>when I say how great
>I am? If so you
>guys have problems. Who really
>brags about themselves like I
>do? You guys need to
>get a life. Jimminy Christmas
>you internet freaks really are
>stupid! Just wish there were
>some way to make it
>legal to forbid you guys
>from breeding!...... wait, i can't
>say that. You guys might
>think I'm serious. Sorry to
>all who were offended, again
>that was sarcasm. Does no
>one have humor anymore. Heck,
>even I found humor in
>most of these posts.
>
>Did anyone ever see the post
>where nvb put my wifes
>name on a tree and
>scratched it out hundreds of
>times? He called her a
>huge whore! I laughed my
>arse off for days on
>that one. You guys need
>to get a life if
>you take these things serious.
>I only take them serious
>on days I'm pissed at
>the world which isn't often.
>Now please note for future
>reference that I'm not going
>to put notes for the
>stupid at the ends of
>my comments. I am going
>to continue to tell you
>how great I am etc
>etc for humor sake. If
>you think I'm serious please
>remind yourself in the back
>of your mind that, yes,
>you are one of those
>stupid people and myself as
>well as many others would
>appreciate it if you would
>refrain from breeding.

Now i may believe all that talk there stinks about successful and smart and what not but HANDSOME come on buddy those of us that seen you.. well i never seen a handsome balluga whale. Only god knows how you got that tiny cute blonde of yours. Must be that big old cloud you hang out on. Ha
This thread has made my day thus far. I get a kick out of the ones who allow others to get under their skin from thousands of miles away. Get in the game gents and take a deep breath its religion for hell sakes no matter what you believe or practice the guy around the corner is always gonna have an argument about it. And only the man up stairs whether it be your neighbor or STINKY is gonna judge you when you die.

NO FRIGGIN WAY! I don't know who sniper is but how in this mormon hell did he just figure out my whole f'ing point.

Doesn't matter check this out sniper1.

As for my true beliefs I honestly do believe LDS are not going to heaven. You traced your lineage back to moses through the copper tablets. When in the bible did it say god made the copper tablets? That's what I thought. You guys made it up in the book of moron! Your entire lineage through lehi is a lie. And when the bible mentioned the 3 levels of heaven you guys blew that out of context. Read that entire book. Is it paul? Anyways he couldn't understand the heaven on earth, the heaven you can see with your spiritual eyes and the actual place where god resides. It's like an egg. Theres a shell, an egg white and a yolk. Its all one in the same. However you guys made it into levels and for some reason the more you tag your women the higher they go in heaven? thats stupid!

How many of you have had problems with the church and they don't answer your question? the bishop simply tells you here's some rent moeny for a few months just come back to church and don't worry about the stuff that doesn't make sense. Ever notice theres a lot of questions you guys can answer that the bishops cant answer? well just keep at it guys. That hole right through the middle of you is just gonna keep getting bigger.

Hey sniper1, I will give it a day and forward you some hate mail. Wait till you get a load of my inbox! Its even more hilarious!

Are there any catholics out there? why do you guys have 5 extra books in your bible. Cuz you guys like to make your own bible just like other religions. well the 5 cannonozation questions determined that and your extra books didn't make it so take em out!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-28-11 AT 09:09PM (MST)[p]ah heck, disregard my last post. I am no longer bored and my artistic juices just aren't flowing. I'm too friggin excited about that leopard hunting coming up to get any laughs out of tickin someone off.

For those mormons I've pissed off that are good mormons I extend my apologies. For those mormons that spewed at me on here go to your local mormon meeting place and stay there till you figure out that whole wisdom thing the bible and your book talks about.

Now I gotta leave this thread its turned boring. But sniper1 got it. Why do you guys fight a religious battle? its assinine! And just so you guys know the best way to fight a religious battle is with the proper question. think about it. I think only one of the mormons in the last 2 threads knows that.

Ok I'm really done now. This is honest to god a boring thread. Now change modes and go check out my wifes ***** over in general hunting! thats an awesome *****!

> Now change modes
>and go check out my
>wifes ***** over in general
>hunting! thats an awesome *****!
>

I prefer mine to have a little less fur.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Don't think I've laughed harder. This thread is second only to the Hog Hunt thread. What was I thinking when I started this thread? Oh the regrets. lol

Stinky, be ready for the hate mail. Forward them to me, I'd love to hear what some say.

I'm LDS. Died in the wool, true blue, through and through.

And seriously stinky, maybe Brian needs to start a new forum for you. You could put all of the "check out my expensive hunts and big trucks and all my employees and muscles" threads over there. Then when you wanted to talk hunting (at least the kind most of us do), you could come visit the other forums.

Stinky!

I did NOT call your wife a "huge whore"! That apparently is your reach. I merely showed a tree with a few of Sancho's past heart throbs that he crossed off as he moved on. Apparently he had a serious change of heart over his infatuation with QTip and decided it was a mistake he'd never make again.

I would not call her a "huge whore" man. That wouldn't be right. Even a muscle-lackin', unsuccessful, no-new-rig-drivin', no-employee-havin, no-engineer-degreed, never-been-to-Africa-huntin', athiest nobody like me would not call someone else's wife a "huge whore" in public. I do have some boundaries, even when it comes to you. My apologies if that kept you up at night worrying. ;-)

Notice how every time Stinky makes an a$$ out of himself, he always comes back with either "I was just joking" or "I was just being sarcastic".

No, Stinky you're just a Tool.

>
>> Now change modes
>>and go check out my
>>wifes ***** over in general
>>hunting! thats an awesome *****!
>>
>
>
>I prefer mine to have a
>little less fur.
>
>"Courage is being scared to death
>but saddling
>up anyway."

Little less fur would be nice but sometimes you got to take what you can and if Stinks is offering a peek well kick him while he's down and get after it. Off to the general thread i go. Later boy's

stinkystomper exibits all the classic symptoms of heavy steroid use. Angry one minute, happy the next, followed by crying, then laughing. Classic!

I hope that 14 year old boy who was seeking advice follows Sageadvice's plan for getting into football shape and doesn't take the short cut like stinkystomper did.

Eel

>It's called Passive-Aggresive and Bi-Polar.
>Anway, who cares? This thread is
>dumb............especially without pictures!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Call it what u will nvb but that is hands down the funniest pic I've seen posted. Even ur dumbarse gets it right now and then.

As for the rest of u idiots if u wanna take me serious then by all means. That just means one less up tight jackarse that I just saved myself from possibly meeting. And no eel it's not the roids. I'm just bored and tearing through these guys for fun turns a bad day bright real fast. U gotta admit everyone who reads my post isnt bored for long. Their either entertained or really pissed but they arent bored.

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

LAST EDITED ON Apr-29-11 AT 01:17PM (MST)[p]You can keep trying to justify your posts by saying your being funny or sarcastic (neither translates to print well) but you are just making yourself look worse and worse. You really think any of these so called idiots and stupid people (for not understanding your poor humor) really want to "meet" you? Oh yeah, you were just kidding about being pompous and prideful.

Whatever, it is obvious to all the idiots and stupid people on this site that just don't understand you, that you are arrogant and self centered and really not that funny.

But just to make you feel better I think everybody should take a minute and tell stinky how cool he is and dog gone it, people like you stinky. Oh and you are hilarious and entertaining. Way to be such a bad ass. Someday maybe we can "meet" up and I can be cool too. Until then I'll keep telling you how cool you are and how stupid and uptight everybody else is (that is what you want right?)

3 cheers for STINKY!

Stinkster
Maybe you ought to read Pauls Epistle to the "Corinthians" where it talks about the Resurrection and Baptism of the Dead, only this time read it real slow so you will get the real meaning okay?
Na... just post up some pictures of your wife in a bikini asking all of us if you should buy her bigger implants or not, You're a class act Stinky, a real class act.

Megalomania is defined as: [1]

1. A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.
2. An obsession with grandiose or extravagant things or actions.

Historically it was used as an old name for narcissistic personality disorder prior to the latter's first use by Heinz Kohut in 1968, and is used these days as a colloquial equivalent.

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder.[1]

The narcissist is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. [2] Narcissistic personality disorder is closely linked to self-centeredness.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

We definitely are not bored after reading your posts. I for one can say that Im thoroughly entertained by virtually everything you say. It's kind of like watching Jersey Shore, Toddlers and Tiaras, or Big Brother. You watch it in awe wondering how people can get so pathetic. You watch it because deep down inside you see those people and think to yourself, "Im so glad Im not THAT stupid." You watch it so you can tell all your friends about the amazingly bizarre, egotistical, oblivious and rotten people that you saw on TV. So with that being said, please dont ever stop posting. It makes us all feel better.

But seriously man, Im just kidding. You shouldnt take me serious. It's all in fun, just a big joke. I wouldnt ever want to offend or hurt you man. I would only do that if I really wanted to, like if I was having a bad day or something. Like if I just felt like being a douche. If I wanted to do something like that, Id definitely tell you. Id try to make it as personal and offensive as possible so you would definitely know.

Cmon man, Im just joking. Id never be like that. This whole post was just for fun. I was just trying to show people stupid they are for getting all butt hurt about dumb things. So this thread was really for all those people that think Stinky is serious about all the dumb stuff he says. You guys are all way to uptight. You shouldnt be so stupid.

(Ok guys, I was seriously kidding about that. I was just poking fun at the rest of you. Its just in fun. I really wanted to point what a dumba$$ Stinky is!)

Just kidding Stinky. I wouldnt do something like that. Dont be so uptight.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-29-11 AT 07:41PM (MST)[p]THIS POST IS POINTLESS WITHOUT PICTURES! Well, at least we would not have TO type "me" or "not me".

THERE IS NO REST FOR THE WICKED.

MOST PEOPLE WHO LEFT THE CHURCH LEFT BECUASE THEY DID SOMETHING THAT THEY WERE ASHAMED OF AND INSTEAD OF CORRECTING THEMSELVES THEY BLAME IT ON OTHER STIGMAS OF MORMON CULTURE.

" I LEFT THE CHURCH BECAUSE I READ A BOOK ABOUT JOSEPH SMITH AND IT ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND NOW I AM NO LONGER A MORMON."

"THOSE MORMONS JUDGE ME SO I QUIT GOING, ETC"

"WHATS WRONG WITH A LITTLE, DRINK, SMOKE, COFFEE, DRUGS, ETC.?"

THESE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS I HAVE HEARD.

MY RESPONSE:

1. WHY NOT READ THE BOOK OF MORMON FOR YOUR ANSWERS ABOUT JOSEPH SMITH? WHY NOT ASK GOD? OBVIOUSLY ANTI MORMON BOOK WILL SUPLY YOU WITH THE "ANSWERS" YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. READ TRUMAN G. MADSEN'S PIECE ON HOW TO WRITE AN ANTI BOOK.

2. WE DON'T JUDGE YOU. YOU FEEL GUILTY AND BAD AND OUT OF PLACE. MOST OF US HAVE DONE THINGS WORSE THAN WHAT YOU HAVE DONE BUT REPENTED AND MOVED ON.

3. I FOLLOW IT BECUASE I AM HAPPIER WHEN I DO.

It was a big bodied 2 point.

You guys should stop getting so down on Stinky. They didn't write this song after him for no reason at all.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

"let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

seems as if there are quite a few stones being thrown on all sides of this thread. Therefore I suppose there are quite a few sinless people on this site.
I am LDS, and damned proud of it. I love the teachings of the LDS church, I am not perfect, therefore I fall short in many ways every day. I am guessing weather you are LDS, Baptist, Catholic, Pentecost, or whatever, you have the same problem as I do. For those of us who are believers, I believe we can agree on one thing, Jesus is the Christ. There is no other way to reach heaven, but by him, and him alone.
So why don't we take a lesson from Christ, and try to help each other reach that goal. No need to slam each others personal beliefs, just build on what common beliefs we all have.
One thing I am quite sure of, is that God loves all of us equally, no matter how we believe.
That is my two cents on the subject.

LAST EDITED ON May-01-11 AT 11:18PM (MST)[p]""But if you must know I used to be mormon, and "USED TO BE" is a big statement. I finally researched for myself since there was a lot that didn't make since and bam here I am in all my lazy baptist religion glory."

I'm in the land of 95% baptist right now stinky...nice choice, expected nothing more of you!..I'll remain a "Jack", thank you.

BTW dummy, "scinc" you're so into reserch, reserch babtists farther back than 100 years...you gonna be the pot or the kettle? God you're dumb...pun intended

LAST EDITED ON May-02-11 AT 01:13AM (MST)[p]LDS? LSD? Who the hell cares? If you're a good person, I couldn't care less what you subcribe to

Organized Religion just never worked for me, whatever the 'faith'...I certainly don't base my current world experience off of any indrocrinated dogma...though each might offer a bit of wisdom if you care to read between the lines

I have noticed that quite a few around here, and in MANY other places, ACT in a way that would apparently be in direct contradiction to whatever their 'good word' prescribes...true Buddhists might be the best at refraining from such, even if they might be privately guilty of elitism themselves...and a presumptuous 'holier than thou' attitude is surely ALWAYS a cursed notion indeed!

My policy is thus: don't tell me about 'the way of your belief' unless I ask ya to...in turn, I won't tell ya the reasons I don't necessarily believe what you do unless you inquire it of me

Deal? Good...I think all us decent folk can get along just fine, WITHOUT any unnecessary preconcieved 'judgement'

Now, Ain't the Wild World a great place to be livin in? You betcha! Glad to share it with y'all! The best we can really strive for is to do 'right' and make it even better, from a good old fashioned and basic human perspective anyway

My apologies for the rant...to each his own, shouldn't be a problem!

**edited for typos

God doesn't have a religion.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom