Something is happening

LAST EDITED ON Apr-19-16 AT 02:49PM (MST)[p]You are correct....I said it the other day, they will be happy....or sad, but sooner rather than later,,,,bobby , you know I can't my friend..hah, look ta that post 100.

ok rio one last question. he audit process is it a manual system i mean they have to check the results through and through child support issues felon issues that would have to be a manual process in your experience how long does that take? if the draw is not already done i dont see how results will be released early if that is a manual process

Monday or Tuesday afternoon homie

>So, My guess will be that
>this Friday at or near
>4:00, results will be posted.
>This allows for a weekend
>for everybody to cool off
>before Game and Fish gets
>flooded with menacing phone calls.
>Smart move.
>
>Looks like they have their back
>doors pretty tightly guarded this
>year.

Thanks for being a good sport Rio.... Everything you've said is spot on!!!!good luck

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-19-16
>AT 02:49?PM (MST)

>
>You are correct....I said it the
>other day, they will be
>happy....or sad, but sooner rather
>than later,,,,bobby , you know
>I can't my friend..hah, look
>ta that post 100.

Om on Rio's page man haha.

>It's been a long time Nutt!
>
>I would tell these guys but
>obviously they know better! Lol
>

NM has a five week turnaround, that's pretty quick. Lots of things to do in that time. I hope we get results next Wednesday!

Good luck,

--Bill

Rio,

You're probably tired of questions but I have one if you are willing. Since the draw will be processed at an upcoming date, what if anything has been happening? Does it just sit there for the first month and then you guys knock it out? If so, why not make it a week turnaround?

Thanks in advance for any insight you can and have offered on the draw.
Cory

This thread has certainly been entertaining!
I'm as anxious an anyone to find out what the results are, but it always blows me away at what some folks expect from the NM G&F. We have one of the shortest turnarounds in terms of draw results and yet, folks still think it's too long. I don't blame them for taking their time. When you're playing a game with such high consequences, you've got to do what you can to get it right.

At most, we've got one week to go (and probably a very long week at that). Good luck to everyone!

Rio - thanks for the insights you've provided into the process. That has been very interesting to me.

Geesh, can't everyone just wait another week? What has technology really done to us, made us this impatient? We did get lucky last few years with backdoors and G&F releasing early but it was only back in 2012 when we had to wait until the release date at 10 o'clock. Hang in there guys, let G&F do their thing. Good Luck!!

I hunt because I love it & been hunting before hunting was cool!!!

>Geesh, can't everyone just wait another
>week? What has technology really
>done to us, made us
>this impatient? We did get
>lucky last few years with
>backdoors and G&F releasing early
>but it was only back
>in 2012 when we had
>to wait until the release
>date at 10 o'clock. Hang
>in there guys, let G&F
>do their thing. Good Luck!!

Yep - I remember as a kid waiting by the mailbox everyday for the draw results to come in. Back then, Dad always got the honors of opening the envelopes, but it was pretty obvious if yours was just a refund check.
Glad we don't have to do that anymore. The poor mail carriers would probably be getting harassed to no end about now.

Yup. One year when I was a teenager, my dad was out of town and had me fill out all the paper apps and send them in. Back then, the application folded up, and the g&f address was on one side, and you filled in your address on the other. I accidently put the stamp on the wrong side of his oryx app. It took a week for the mail to deliver it back to our house, and the deadline was passed. I heard about that for the rest of his life.

its officially done harvest note is up and says this is disabled till 4/27 that wasnt there two hours ago

to further confirm i have a few non res guys on bowiste that try to add game lic that checked refund box and it says conflict purchases . and one guy whos also selected refund and it lets him add the game lic all the way to checkout its done . wont tell you what you drew but it tells you you drew some type of tag

I was able to just pull up my application history and see this unfortunate result...
Capture_zpsiczvbrmd.png

> I was able to just
>pull up my application history
>and see this unfortunate result...
>
>
Capture_zpsiczvbrmd.png

Is this the first year you applied in NM? Or at least for a few years?

Only reason you should see UNSUCCESSFUL for 2016 is perhaps you didn't purchase a Hunting License, or perhaps you didn't file Harvest Report for last year.

(or for the Bear/Turkey draw, which took place earlier)

Carl

anybody can post that picture. just take a previous years results then select 2016 and don't press the change year button. it will look as if 2016 is the year being displayed.

>anybody can post that picture. just
>take a previous years results
>then select 2016 and don't
>press the change year button.
>it will look as if
>2016 is the year being
>displayed.

I don't think so because it says '2016 Applications on File'. You have to hit the Change Year button for that to display.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-16 AT 03:53PM (MST)[p]I like how the guys brag about backdoors closing but don't bother to share the backdoor in the first place.

Thanks a bunch.

But seriously thank you to WesternSky for at least providing something constructive.

I didn't draw a tag last year so it not harvest reporting. I know I bought a license as my total was over $800.

You have change the developer source code on the webpage to get the result to display.

Western Sky- If you're talking about rewriting the source code in Notepad and then opening the page with your browser, sure you can do that all day long. But all you'll have is a fictional web page you created, running on your browser. You've merely created a local document. You'd have to change the code on NMGF's server and then RUN the script on THEIR server, in order to pirate the actual 2016 results.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-16 AT 06:29PM (MST)[p]If the whole "I can/can't buy a license" thing is accurate then I didn't draw anything.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom