Sons Muzzleloader Whitetail

Stillwater165

Very Active Member
Well it’s been a tough season for us, early muzzy season with my better half…….nothing ! Archery…….. nothing ! Landowner tags……… nothing ! Utah I don’t even want to discuss, but nothing ! Nebraska……. nothing ! But hey I guess that’s how things sometimes go in the hunting world ! Could have filled all those tags on lesser bucks, and my son did lose a real good buck this fall with his bow unfortunately. But he finally dropped the hammer on the home farm, by far not his best buck but he’s happy with him. I keep telling him I’m gonna take that little T/C Impact back that I gave him, it’s a tack driver with triple 7 and 250 gr Barnes bullets !!!! One picture perfect shot right behind the shoulder while he was feeding in a cut corn field.
IMG_4399.jpeg

Thanks for all the compliments, from him and myself ! I suspect when he gets a little older he’ll be on one of these forums…….heck maybe even this one ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom