Sportsman's Bull on KSL Outdoors

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bullets Reached The Bull!

But How Much Energy Did They Have At That Range?

No Offense To fstop!
Shot placement is more important than energy under 800 yards with that caliber. The large intestine isn’t considered one of the “vitals” we refer to when we say “aim for the vitals”.

Wow in general. The lack of being in any sort of hurry for a second shot also is amazing, just get one in him and hope for the best.... OP comments are spot on also.

Gotta line up in three rows to fit 11 guys behind a bull. Sheesh.

It’s not just an Utah thing. People from Minnesota who move to Montana also treat the photo op like its panoramic picture day the senior year in high school. ?

It’s not regional, it’s about clicks.

IMG_1161.png

Illegal and unethical behavior to shoot a 400 bull shouldn’t surprise anyone. Outfitters are lining the dnr pockets at the banquets and that buys favor. There won’t even be a question into the illegal issues captured on the video.

Good for those guys. For sure a big bull. I agree that first shot that hit the bull wasn't too good, but it happens. It was a long shot. I wouldn't dare shoot that far, unless I practiced a lot. People miss and hit things in the guts at all distances, long and short.

I guess I missed what some are saying was illegal....????? What is it?

KSL loves to do shows that are less than legal, they are no different than the rest of the kill for content clowns…

Go watch the corned… uh, canned… er, I mean the special disabled youth turkey hunts they do every year up diamond fork. They have gotten better at not getting the the yellow gold in their film angles over the years, but that hasn’t always been the case. It’s a great feel good story for all involved, including the DWR, so of course they let it slide. This will be no different.
Less than legal? Wtf. I’m sure if they’ve done something illegal on film there would be documentation somewhere. Care to share?

The “hunt” was everything one would expect with a gov type tag.

I don’t know Adam (fstop on here) but no doubt he’s a good dude. I’m sure his feelings reflect a lot thoughts brought up in this thread. When you’re filming a hunt you don’t know how it’s going to go down. He could have done some creative editing and everyone would be none the wiser but he showed what really went down.

Adam would be welcomed on any of my adventures. Never met him but IYKYK.

Question. So, if your friends and family come along on your “twice in a life time” or any other hunt…… and you kill an animal that is beautiful and a representation of a mature male of the species……. Then invite any and all those you came along for the joy or the seek and find pleasure of the hunt, to join in the picture of that which the hunter was hoping to kill…….. but you don’t post the picture, is that:
1. Bad
2. Bad but not as bad
3. Tricky bad
4. Subtly bad
4. Subconsciously bad
5. Stupid bad
6. Childishly bad
7. Cowardly bad
8. Anti Monster Muley bad?

Not that I would ever kill a family/friend photo worthy big game animal but asking for a concerned friend and his family that’s been quarreling at the dinner table, after reading this thread.

Last edited:
I'll never understand having to post anything and everything on the web for everyone to see. That is the childish part imo. Share a pic with your buddies/family, but why share it with a bunch of fat guys on the internet that you don't know? I know a few guys on here that consistently kill big stuff and rarely post a pic. I respect that!

I just watched a Utah muzzy deer hunt two bucks killed one at just under 400 and the other over 600....why post it? Not doing any of us any favors other than cringe worthy content. I guess that's the reality we live in. If I do post a pic I usually regret it, I guess I'm as guilty as the next guy. And they are fun to look at so on second thought keep posting just leave the kill shot distances out!

Last edited:
Awesome bull, and the hunter (have no idea, going only on this video) seems like a normal dude and hopefully enjoyed the experience, drawing a Sportsman tag would be incredible! I'll echo Founder, what is the illegal part of all this? Not trying to start some argument, just feel like I must be missing something that's not part of the video.

That is about as pretty a bull as you can find - congrats to the hunter. The shot was further than I am personally comfortable with (he did kill the bull), but I was not the hunter. I don't like or agree with the trend and culture of "guiding and outfitting" in Utah and I hope something is done to curtail it at some point, primarily because it drives guys to "kill at all costs" and the only motivations are money, trophies, and likes on social media. Not good.

Having said that, nothing about this should be pinned on fstop. He is as good a dude as there is in the hunting industry and he was simply documenting the experience. He didn't pull the trigger or tell the hunter to do so either.

That is about as pretty a bull as you can find - congrats to the hunter. The shot was further than I am personally comfortable with (he did kill the bull), but I was not the hunter. I don't like or agree with the trend and culture of "guiding and outfitting" in Utah and I hope something is done to curtail it at some point, primarily because it drives guys to "kill at all costs" and the only motivations are money, trophies, and likes on social media. Not good.

Having said that, nothing about this should be pinned on fstop. He is as good a dude as there is in the hunting industry and he was simply documenting the experience. He didn't pull the trigger or tell the hunter to do so either.
But pimping the guide service the entire episode was puke worthy.

But pimping the guide service the entire episode was puke worthy.
Maybe they paid for the exposure, and/or discounted the fee for the hunter based on having it filmed and put on KSL. I have no idea and really have no dog in this fight at all, just a thought. If that's the case I'm sure that's a negative in many people's eyes as well, just more $$ ruling the hunting world, which is a fair opinion.

I've said it many times. Even the best guides cross the line. There isn't an innocent guiding business in operation. And the more money involved, the greater the chance of illegal activities.

Anyone who considers that "hunting" is retarded. "Guides" and their cronies scouring the hills and then make a phone call for that clown to come in and wound that bull at distances he has no business shooting at is not hunting.

KSL should be ashamed for being a part of that ****-show, let alone promoting it.

I've said it many times. Even the best guides cross the line. There isn't an innocent guiding business in operation. And the more money involved, the greater the chance of illegal activities.
I know a lot of good men that would take issue with that statement. Sure, there are plenty of crooked people out there but there are also a lot of good ones who are 100% by the book.

Forgot how much I miss Doug Miller. What a freaking legend.

As to the hunt, blaahhhh. I hunt with the same crew yearly, and hopefully they would enjoy joining me.

But I find no interest in being baby sat.

The Mossback buisness model is highly successful, and at the same time deplorable.

But that ain't the hunters fault, he's just a regular dude.

I’ve heard it said many times. Even the best hunters cross the line. There isn’t an innocent hunter in the field. And the more money they pay for a tag, the greater the chance of illegal activities.

That’s what I’ve heard………

I don’t know what’s got into folks today but a whole bunch of us have a pissy outlook today.

How is any of that an embarrassment to hunting. Because he has a guide? Because he shot 700 yards? Because the hunter got a phone call to come out? Because of what now are the wanna be’s upset about?

I wish I had a tag like that.

I hope I have a lot of help when I get an amazing tag. I never have but it would be nice to have it. Nothing better than having friends with to help and enjoy the hunt with.

I’m not capable of shooting 700 yards but I wish I was though. Better degrade someone else if they do have the capability.

I wish I had the money to buy a bunch of tags but I don’t. Oh well nothing wrong with someone else having the money to do so.

Better do things how the Wanna be’s do it or else these days.
And if ya don’t be prepared for the wanna be’s wrath.
If it’s not your hat, it’s your cartridge you’re shooting. If it’s not that you had a guide or not , it’s about how far the shot was. If it’s not about how many people you had helping you , it’s about whether you were road hunting or not.
If there’s a fence involved watch out you will be corrected quickly on where you shot it.
Our sport has been completely taken over by wanna be’s , all trying themselves to scratch out a fun memory in the outdoors while trashing everyone else’s memory.

How did so many wanna be’s become involved in hunting. That’s my question.

Where heck did they all come from fellas.

Gotta be the so called “ influencers “ fault.

Party on wanna be’s!!!!
Always a party to attend in all the forums. What a big bunch of fun for all. Lol.

How is any of that an embarrassment to hunting. Because he has a guide? Because he shot 700 yards? Because the hunter got a phone call to come out? Because of what now are the wanna be’s upset about?

I hope I have a lot of help when I get an amazing tag. I never have but it would be nice to have it. Nothing better than having friends with to help and enjoy the hunt with.

I’m not capable of shooting 700 yards but I wish I was though. Better degrade someone else if they do have the capability.

I wish I had the money to buy a bunch of tags but I don’t. Oh well nothing wrong with someone else having the money to do so.

If it’s not your hat, it’s your cartridge you’re shooting. If it’s not that you had a guide or not , it’s about how far the shot was. If it’s not about how many people you had helping you , it’s about whether you were road hunting or not.
If there’s a fence involved watch out you will be corrected quickly on where you shot it.
Our sport has been completely taken over by wanna be’s , all trying themselves to scratch out a fun memory in the outdoors while trashing everyone else’s memory.

Party on wanna be’s!!!!
Always a party to attend in all the forums. What a big bunch of fun for all. Lol.
Who's the wanna be......?

The worst enemy hunters ever had is actually other hunters these days. It’s really become very sad. The “ ethics “ police are many, and are waiting to spoil the memory you just created.
Know it’s all rooted in jealousy, and a lack of accomplishment within themselves. You can spot it from 800 yards away.

I wanna be anywhere in the outdoors doing anything I can do to have fun. Actually enjoying the outdoors and others memories, however they choose to make them. I am a wanna be for sure bro. Just the right kind of wanna be. Not the jaded , jealous , destroy others hunts memories type wanna be.
I am a wanna be for sure , just a diff kind of it. The kind that likes to rejoice with others memories or hunts even if they didn’t do it my way or your way.
What kind of wanna be are you bigwiiffy , I have no idea who you are and it doesn’t matter. But ask yourself which kind of wanna be are you? It’s worth a self ponder for all these days. Which wanna be are you these days.
We all “ wanna be “ in the field I’m pretty sure of that. So in a sense we are all wanna be’s.
It’s what causes the super negative wanna be type stuff that’s rampant on all the forums. Which kind of wanna be do you desire to be is the question. One who wants to just enjoy the outdoors however you like to , or the other kind of wanna be who is a jaded , jealous , under accomplished jerk. I think it’s worth a ponder for everyone. After all we somehow are all members of the hunting community. At least I think we are. Maybe a bad assumption.

I wanna be anywhere in the outdoors doing anything I can do to have fun. Actually enjoying the outdoors and others memories, however they choose to make them. I am a wanna be for sure bro. Just the right kind of wanna be. Not the jaded , jealous , destroy others hunts memories type wanna be.
I am a wanna be for sure , just a diff kind of it. The kind that likes to rejoice with others memories or hunts even if they didn’t do it my way or your way.
What kind of wanna be are you bigwiiffy , I have no idea who you are and it doesn’t matter. But ask yourself which kind of wanna be are you? It’s worth a self ponder for all these days. Which wanna be are you these days.
We all “ wanna be “ in the field I’m pretty sure of that. So in a sense we are all wanna be’s.
It’s what causes the super negative wanna be type stuff that’s rampant on all the forums. Which kind of wanna be do you desire to be is the question. One who wants to just enjoy the outdoors however you like to , or the other kind of wanna be who is a jaded , jealous , under accomplished jerk. I think it’s worth a ponder for everyone. After all we somehow are all members of the hunting community. At least I think we are. Maybe a bad assumption.
I wanna be sitting in a tree in the midwest right now........bro

I do agree with you in a sense that we are our own worst enemy. Throwing every shot, every wound, every ugly part of the hunt on the www for everyone to see isn't doing the hunting community any favors.

You can "wanna be" anything you want, but if you wanna be a long range wounder have at it, just don't post it where every Tom, Dick, And Karin can see it.

I would be willing to bet a lot , that there’s a direct relationship tied to peoples accomplishments in the field,,, to their negative type wanna be behavior.
Actually on a graph I believe that’s called and inverse relationship.
The less accomplishment in the field, the more negative type wanna be behavior is conducted. The more giants I shot the less I cared about what someone else was doing or how they harvested. I could care less anymore. To each his own on all of it.
I know for sure that lots of my friends are very accomplished and it’s very rare you see them act the negative wanna be way. It literally never happens with them. I wonder why???? Is this just coincidence??

I’m positive there’s an inverse relationship on a graph with someone’s personal accomplishments and their behavior on the negative side of the wanna be axis.
I don’t know anyone that’s killed a lot of big stuff and I know a lot,,thats out there blazing away on others hunts or memories. They just don’t care.
Maybe I’m wrong but I’ve had lots of discussions about it with hunters at fire pits and most agree it seems to be an inverse relationship to accomplishment in the field to negative wanna be behavior.
I just could care less how someone created their memory in the field , as long as they did it legally and had lots of fun. Why the need to trounce on everyone’s memories because you don’t agree with how they made the memory. I just don’t get it. There’s something to be said for the inverse relationship on the graph.

I'd prefer to be skunked after a good hunting effort on a crappy hunting license. I guess i'm a wannabe? Different strokes for different folks.

Getting skunked isn’t a bud thing. Happens to me all the time. Tag soup is tasty if I had fun. Maybe I helped someone else instead of getting the big one myself. Tag soup is tasty if fun was had.

They used a scope made illegal this year. The technology committee and dwr are trying to curb the tech and here is an example of someone not following the rules. Other potential issues are in the post in the Utah forum.
KSL did nothing wrong on this one. The guides failed their client.

I ate tag soup this on my elk tag. One of the best hunts I’ve ever had. I eat tag soup more than I harvest. It’s all about the memories , or others memories on their posts. Who cares who got what or didn’t get what. Just enjoy the field and others times in the field. My second best hunt was a tag soup hunt. Wouldn’t change a thing.
Let others enjoy their memories is all I’m saying. How ever they accomplished or didn’t accomplish their objectives, it all should be fun. Even enjoying others memories is still fun. All I’m saying.

I would be willing to bet a lot , that there’s a direct relationship tied to peoples accomplishments in the field,,, to their negative type wanna be behavior.
The less accomplishment in the field, the more negative type wanna be behavior is conducted. The more giants I shot the less I cared about what someone else was doing or how they harvested. I could care less anymore. To each his own on all of it.
I know for sure that lots of my friends are very accomplished and it’s very rare you see them act the negative wanna be way. It literally never happens with them. I wonder why???? Is this just coincidence??

I’m positive there’s an inverse relationship on a graph with someone’s personal accomplishments and their behavior on the negative side of the wanna be axis.
I don’t know anyone that’s killed a lot of big stuff and I know a lot,,thats out there blazing away on others hunts or memories. They just don’t care.
Maybe I’m wrong but I’ve had lots of discussions about it with hunters at fire pits and most agree it seems to be an inverse relationship to accomplishment in the field to negative wanna be behavior.
I just could care less how someone created their memory in the field , as long as they did it legally and had lots of fun. Why the need to trounce on everyone’s memories because you don’t agree with how they made the memory. I just don’t get it. There’s something to be said for the inverse relationship on the graph.
I think you're missing the point.....bro. Do you have to post video of the piss poor shots in the guts, or butt, or leg, or how far they are? Is that an ego stroke that you were able to hit an elk in the guts at 700 yards? It's all over YouTube. Just post a pic with a story, or is that not cool enough? My definition of wanna be's are all over social media. I would bet you have a social media page showing all the "giants" you and your bros have killed with the ranges you have shot them at bro! No?

I do agree with you in a sense that we are our own worst enemy. Throwing every shot, every wound, every ugly part of the hunt on the www for everyone to see isn't doing the hunting community any favors.

You can "wanna be" anything you want, but if you wanna be a long range wounder have at it, just don't post it where every Tom, Dick, And Karin can see it.
Ain’t it funny………….. the more things that change the more things stay the same. Tom, Dick, and Harry had different names but they loved the limelight and recognition as much or more than “we” do now. Hell, some like putting holes in humans and the atta-boys that came their way for their prowess at it. Dime store novels, newspaper praise, metals for scalps taken, Wild West Show employment and audience fawning, trips to entertain European Royal……... on and on.

Admit it BW, they ain’t nothing new under the sun. My advice to you, unsolicited of course, is, don’t miss a meal over it.

Ain’t it funny………….. the more things that change the more things stay the same. Tom, Dick, and Harry had different names but they loved the limelight and recognition as much or more than “we” do now. Hell, some like putting holes in humans and the atta-boys that came their way for their prowess at it. Dime store novels, newspaper praise, metals for scalps taken, Wild West Show employment and audience fawning, trips to entertain European Royal……... on and on.

Admit it BW, they ain’t nothing new under the sun. My advice to you, unsolicited of course, is, don’t miss a meal over it.
I won't, but damn it gets old Lump!

I think you're missing the point.....bro. Do you have to post video of the piss poor shots in the guts, or butt, or leg, or how far they are? Is that an ego stroke that you were able to hit an elk in the guts at 700 yards? It's all over YouTube. Just post a pic with a story, or is that not cool enough? My definition of wanna be's are all over social media. I would bet you have a social media page showing all the "giants" you and your bros have killed with the ranges you have shot them at bro! No?
Ive never had a social media account of any kind other than this site and one more.
I never post my pics and never will. It just gives others a reason to try and attempt ruining the memories I just made. I would like to post some pics but there’s always a wanna be out there waiting to attack.
None of my friends post there’s either. It’s just not worth it. Keep quiet is my motto and keep making memories the way I like to make them regardless of others opinions.
It’s risky business posting any pics anymore. Which is sad I love seeing them.

I won't, but damn it gets old Lump!
Ya, I know but it’s just the age we live in BW, long range shooting is current the passion like shooting bison with a Sharps was 120 years ago. Some folks like recognition for accomplishing challenging tasks. Some folk do it but don’t like or even want recognition. Todays folks are not any different that humans have been for as far back as we can go. Hell, they had to chisel their great accomplishments in rocks, with rocks………. but they weren’t deterred.

Tools have changed, humans haven’t. Not one iota, in 50,000 years.

If you’re frustrated with the hunters, don’t be, if you want to be frustrated blame the regulators. Folks just do what the regulators say they can do, or don’t say they what they can’t do. By regulators , I mean the bureaucrats…… but I know you knew that.

I thought it was pretty funny when he called out unethical guides and threw in the Knucklehead comment.
Think he was throwing a jab at Wade Lemon?

I thought it was pretty funny when he called out unethical guides and threw in the Knucklehead comment.
Think he was throwing a jab at Wade Lemon?
My Dad was a finish carpenter, every job he ever went on was started with this comment: “Who in hell built this mess?”

His knucklehead comment could just as easily been directed at any or all of other businessmen.

I admit I'm jealous. I thought I had friends until I hear about a guy who has friends who tell him to go ahead and go home but stay by the phone. We'll call you when something good happens. Where's my love?

I admit I'm jealous. I thought I had friends until I hear about a guy who has friends who tell him to go ahead and go home but stay by the phone. We'll call you when something good happens. Where's my love?
Small increments Eel, oh and bring your checkbook. No need to bring your own gun either.

Ya……. I can bet that eel. You knew I could.

I got friends that, after I’ve kill my bull, said, “see ya, I got to get back to work. Nice bull!”

It’s all about the memories , or others memories on their posts. Who cares who got what or didn’t get what. Just enjoy the field and others times in the field. My second best hunt was a tag soup hunt. Wouldn’t change a thing.
Let others enjoy their memories is all I’m saying. How ever they accomplished or didn’t accomplish their objectives, it all should be fun. Even enjoying others memories is still fun. All I’m saying.
The memory of writing a check, getting a phone call, and gut shooting a terrific bull to be shared on youtube would be one I'd personally like to forget. To each their own, hope he's happy. It's a real nice bull.

My Dad was a finish carpenter, every job he ever went on was started with this comment: “Who in hell built this mess?”

His knucklehead comment could just as easily been directed at any or all of other businessmen.
You might be right Lumpy.
But I don't think I have ever heard any other guides except for W.L. publicly call the general population of sportsman Knuckleheads.

Ya……. I can bet that eel. You knew I could.

I got friends that, after I’ve kill my bull, said, “see ya, I got to get back to work. Nice bull!”
I'd help you. I also know that one phone call and you would have 10 family members drop everything and rush to help. Fact!

I'd help you. I also know that one phone call and you would have 10 family members drop everything and rush to help. Fact!
Well, there were no cell phones. And I had a 12 year old with me……….. the other nine never showed. Fact, check and call. (Truthfully, if it happened today, you would be factually correct…… they’d come.)

Well, there were no cell phones. And I had a 12 year old with me……….. the other nine never showed. Fact, check and call. (Truthfully, if it happened today, you would be factually correct…… they’d come.)
All I would ask for is one tomato.

I have no problem with the hunter hiring a guide for the tag. Kind of like the power ball winner hiring a financial planner and lawyer.

Make the most of the opportunity. He won a lottery.

That being said it blows my mind that the "I can't get any closer" mentality is so rampant.
Nailed it-this is my biggest issue with the “long range craze”. Is it really hunting when you are sniping animals at 700-1000 yards? It might be fun and there is some skill to that no doubt, but it is not hunting IMHO.

Nailed it-this is my biggest issue with the “long range craze”. Is it really hunting when you are sniping animals at 700-1000 yards? It might be fun and there is some skill to that no doubt, but it is not hunting IMHO.
Sitting at home while others hunt for you, getting a phone call, and rushing out and pulling the trigger. That's not hunting. I'd hate to have had that tag and have those as my treasured memories. lol

Depends….. hunting is finding. Shooting is not.

Long winded fella...

What happened to the video? Saw it there 30 minutes ago, put the kids to bed, came back to watch it and it is gone? I can't find it on YouTube either. Anyone still have a link?

Party on wanna be’s!!!!

Drink a few more Bud Lights and relax.

I was thinking of a little kinder birdy…… like this. ? after all, don’t want to piss anyone off……. Just send on a quiet little message.

The worst enemy hunters ever had is actually other hunters these days. It’s really become very sad. The “ ethics “ police are many, and are waiting to spoil the memory you just created.
Know it’s all rooted in jealousy, and a lack of accomplishment within themselves. You can spot it from 800 yards away.

The worst enemies hunters have is the guys that either break laws or push grey areas then cry we are all in the same boat.

I’m guessing this statute has something to do with it disappearing.
If so, from what it sounded like only "one compensated individual" was in the field locating the bull. Could be hazy on if the son was the only one, but it seems like that might be their wiggle room.

Somebody earlier in this thread mentioned that the scope used is no longer legal? I'm curious about that

That knucklehead comment didn't age well if there is some legality issues ? wish them the best!

The swarms of spotters goes way beyond outfitters - the DIY hunters have them as well. I’m guessing the angst comes in as the outfitters are often killing the biggest bulls.

You guys are funny. Full of sh!t, but funny. No, I just decided to put a more sanitized version similar to the one that we aired on tv on YouTube. In part because after some thought I agreed with a few comments about the light it casts on us as hunters. This is a sport/lifestyle I and you cherish and I can see how long range shooting can cast a negative shadow on something that means a lot to us. We are currently in Southern Utah on a story and don’t have the ability to make the changes, so I had my producer take it down until we do.

For what it’s worth, the scope on the gun is a Mark 5. After a few phone calls, the hunter is allowed to have two hired people with him. The hunter, didn’t do a darn thing wrong or illegal, nor did the guides. Some might not agree with or ever consider hiring a guide, understood. Some don’t like long range shooting, totally understand. I’m not a huge fan myself, as I stated earlier. But to nit pick his hunt and assume the worst is at best wrong. I know some of you personally. The only people to reach out to me was ELK, (basin guy) sorry can’t remember his handle and Berryblaster. It’s not that hard to contact us through our website, PM, or email me if you have questions.

Adam Eakle
KSL Outdoors
[email protected]

KSL loves to do shows that are less than legal, they are no different than the rest of the kill for content clowns…

Go watch the corned… uh, canned… er, I mean the special disabled youth turkey hunts they do every year up diamond fork. They have gotten better at not getting the the yellow gold in their film angles over the years, but that hasn’t always been the case. It’s a great feel good story for all involved, including the DWR, so of course they let it slide. This will be no different.
Hey Shiras, Instead of throwing out accusations and hiding behind a handle perhaps you could reach out to us and know the facts. Give me a shout on Monday when we get back in the office or email me. I’ll answer any questions you have.

Adam Eakle
[email protected]
801-455-1551

Hey fstop!

You'll Probably Have To Start Letting MM'ERS Pre-View & EDIT Any Of Your Future Shows!:love:

There's About Only One Thing I'll Guarantee You:

You Can't Satisfy Too Many Of Them!

They Can Pick Anything Apart Especially If It's Related To Hunting!

I Think That Knucklehead Comment Is What Got You In The Most Trouble!:D

So the story, because I watched the video, is guys sitting on a porch with a family that started guiding. More than 2.

It ends with same family calling in for help, again more than 2.

f stop having to call the DWR to check the law on paid guys on a hunt, kinda says he didn't know himself? Not great considering how often he films guided hunting.

I have a suspicion, that the guide service splits $$ amongst the family that's involved, but, I could be wrong, maybe they work for free? Again, I doubt f stop knows for sure either.

Second, Why is f stop editing the story? Why not show what these top end tags have turned into?

Why not show the entire thing? Showing it, isn't hurting the lifestyle you love, the guys doing it are. Why not let them answer for it and stop pretending it doesn't exist. Let the WB and the gov(on gov tags) explain how this is fair chase hunting. The reason, of course, and again be cause I've watched, is f stop is pretty tied into the corporate side of hunting, be it Deseret, $fw, or the numerous outfitters in the state, so the bias is to always put them in positive light. Bet your azz, you'll never hear about choppers, or bears treed over fires on his show. His right as it's his show, but disingenuous to then come in here calling out guys for their bias against corporate hunting.

Your story was about a family of guides, you show them on the mountain, then readily admit you had to make phone calls after the fact to see about legality, was what we all saw. That's on you, like I said, it's your show.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom