STORY TELLERS

CraigS

36" Mule Deer
400 Pt Bull
170+ Ram
90+ Goat

I don't know maybe it is just me but the animals listed above are very incredible but some people claim to see them on every hunting trip they take. I would love to believe guys that tell me this because man it would be awesome for animals like these to be everywhere. IT JUST SEEMS LIKE THE SAME GUYS OVER & OVER AGAIN ARE TELLING ME ABOUT THESE LARGE ANIMALS & AFTER A WHILE WITH OUT ANY PROOF I JUST GET BURNT OUT ON THE WHOLE THING...

I am not saying that these creatures aren't out there because they are but man you just don't see them everyday. I AM NOT AN OLD TIMER BUT I HAVE BEEN HUNTING SINCE I WAS 10 YRS OF AGE & I HAVE ONLY SEEN A FEW ANIMALS OF THIS CALIBER.
Examples:

36" Muley----I have never seen one except for pictures of dead ones. I have seen a few 30 inchers & that is a hell of a BUCK at least in AZ now days.

400 Pt Bull----I have seen a COUPLE that I thought may go but they may not have, that was until this year when I watched my cousin mis a bull that would go 420++++++++++++++. I HAVE PROOF, IT IS ALL ON TAPE!!!!!!!!!

170 Ram-----In YEARS past I have seen a COUPLE that were close. I have also seen a few dead ones that my dad had helped with.

90+-----I HAVE NEVER SEEN A GOAT THAT WOULD GO 90+ ALIVE. I did mis a buck with my bow that would probably go in the mid 80's & may have been high 80's if he did not have a busted prong (Got it on tape).

I HAVE FOUND THAT IT IS NOT EVERYONE TELLING STORIES BUT JUST A FEW TELLING THEM OVER & OVER AGAIN. I HAVE A FRIEND WHO EVERY YEAR TELLS ME HE SEES 35" 9x30'S, no matter where he goes....I just get tired of hearing this stuff & seeing no proof but I guess that it is just people trying to sound big. I still have not figured it out yet, why can't some people just say what it is, its okay to be excited but don't just outrite make up a bogus story.

BOTTOM LINE IS THE LITTLE BOY THAT CRIED WOLF DID IT ONE TO MANY TIMES!!!!

THANKS & I AM GLAD I GOT THAT OFF OF MY CHEST

Craig Steele
[email protected]

Craig......You said it man!!! I to get tired of hearing all these crap stories. One time my buddy did shoot a 400 inch bull. Actually it gross scores 402 and nets 395 putting it #5 P&Y when it was shot. When I held it I think all the 370 plus bulls I had seen before suddenly shrunk about 20 inches!It was awesome to hold. You dont realize how enourmous a bull like that is until you have actually held one! But the stories.....If some of these people had seen that bull in the wild, I'm sure he would have been at least 500 inches!LOL!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom