Street Legal ATV Insurance?

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Do any of you have a street legal ATV registered? What insurance company will cover it? I called my agent at Allstate and they said they don't do street legal ATV's.
Who will cover them?

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Not sure if it's different but my Rzr has been registered street legal for almost a year now. I use State Farm and they registered it the same way they do my truck. They sent me an Insurance Card to carry in the Rzr and they are tied in with the State DMV so you don't get those nasty messages. If I remember right it was around $300 for the year.

I called State Farm and they can cover it and I was quoted $303 for the year. Thanks a bunch!!
Still debating as to whether it's worth it or not.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

It is a dilemma. On one hand it has been nice driving on the streets and up the canyon on certain designated back roads that are "Street Legal Only". On the other hand, besides the expense, if you ride on pavement it wears your tires down pretty fast. So far for me the extra access has been worth it.

Its nice we you come to a road and its late at night. You just drive the road back to camp. Or if you need a quick trip into town to pick something up.

I have a insurance agency and so far the best rates I have found are with Progressive Ins Co. Ask your agent to check for you.---

It should be Mandatory!

Then it should be Mandatory to keep them on the Pavement!

They'll Ban Em when it's too late!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom